normal bow

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• in my opinion, i think that the common bow ( torret bow,) in underpower .
      almost new o a lots of weapons and equipment have any purge , those who plays that bow are completly useless against that kind of spells.

it's the only bow that with any purge is useless , they can purge even the specific weapon skill.

reduce a little damage or modify the E skill but please , make it not able to be purge.

as i say before, it's my suggestion.
    • peek a boo your resident former bow main here

ayi yes the normal bow
      it used to be strong then SBI just had to nerf dps and attack speed and ramp up time

purge is the only reliable counter because bow used to deal so much single target damage purge was mandatory
      but with nerf after nerf it just takes too long to ramp up making it weak for solo play
      and even weaker for group play due to number of purges introduced into the game

but it goes deeper than that.
      with rework to fire, curse and frost
      those other weapons have dps to match reg bow in face to face combat with no ramp up time

so to fix bow and whole bow line in general reworking Q and W skills would be a good first step
      before we look into E ability of various bows
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • you see bows occasionally but imo the representation is only a product of the current rdps meta (AoE pressure, arcane op, antiheal, etc.)
      bow kit just needs a bit of reworking (only 2 trees left with 4 Ws)
      directly buffing will likely cause problems again...
      unpurgability only removes counterplay and makes it whispering 2.0
      ~ Kanra
    • its just after so many new items, buffs, reworks, new skill introductions and ect
      reg bow as dps just lost its place
      its weakness which was once a hard to get item can now be found very commonly compared to back then
      life curse rework, heavy mace E cdr buff, helm of purity

if we take out dps component what utility does bow provide to the team?
      fire has AoE damage, better single target damage due to Q and a huge E damage
      frost has AoE and some slow and stuns all which are AoE including the new pierce W skill
      curse had their grudge "buff" and rework demonic staff along side other improvements which gave curse Burst damage

what does 1h crossbow and reg bow bring to the table that the rework staffs cant?
      Hence why i suggest creating new skills/ reworking Q and W to open up more play styles for bow and crossbow
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build

The post was edited 1 time, last by The_Support_God ().