Did you remember me? I came back for a sec to remind you what you play

• Did you remember me? I came back for a sec to remind you what you play

It's been long time! I left the game because of the endless unbalanced updates and the lack of content for solo players like months ago. I wanted to check it back because I saw an ad about Mists and economy features. So I asked myself why I don't use it to remind you how bad is the game you play.

So after discussing for months about issues on crafting I saw they increased the market taxes. then ''Reworked'' corrupted dungeons to make it more toxic env. where you can just kill and leave. I respect their work but what suprised me a lot is people are still talking about spears and swords and some bs like that LOL. I feel so sad about the people who's actually trying their best to balance this game and not even getting noticed from this company. ( It's always the same names here, I respect your effort but bro no hope)

so I login to my account and played a bit. Gone for craft. It was even less profitable than before. 700 spec alchemist can't make enough profit to get a decent carving or mace to go small scale..
      I decided to stop after spending 20k focus because it was better to spend it on animals. At least its enjoyable to feed them.

Tried corrupted for few rounds. Exact same builds every round.. I am full spec sword (literally) but I even can't stand to see sword every round in this content. OFC died a lot since I wasnt playing for months, anyway.

Gone gathering for 30 minutes in BZ. 4.1 People with party of 20-30... everywhere. I still ask myself how I was dumb enough to grind that much when my specs do not even give any advantage to open world but for only worst content in game (CD's)

I would already uninstall it again but wanted to give one more chance and played arenas a bit. Bro wtf. Its like a cheap version of LOL. but only on community side <X

So long story short. I couldn't find any reason to play again and again. And left it with one question in my mind, How people even get enjoy from this game?

also my iced mocha order was late and missed the metro.

thank u
      quit the game because of lack of content for solo players///11.07.2022

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sorutkan ().

• i'm a solo player for so long and untill now. before lands of awaken it was good being solo so much content to do. like visiting T8 zones to dive, gather multiple nodes in bz that doesn't show in the map. clear a profitable solo dg, solo roam in outlands to gank. it was fun and exciting. but now is just a bunch of groups everywhere that almost no more place for you to do your content.. you may kill 2-3 people but thats it not enjoyable anymore..

for solo players take so HIGH in risk but LESS reward..
      for groups take almost NO RISK and earn free loots..

thats why people take abuse of grouping each other to execute 1 player BUT avoiding a another groups.. so funny to imagine..
    • does it have to to with player population?
      because from data pulled active players have been steadily increasing

minus the time of mobile release (empty accounts) (250k unique logins)
      player pops are currently stable at 40k unique logins and goes up to 100k unique logins during large events aka new season or new patch

while i do enjoy being able to group up and bully new blood to the game
      as a solo player its getting harder and harder to do pure solo content.
      and even if solo content is successful the gear risk is much higher than group content

and group content with randoms / semi new players 100/700 spec
      will not always yield the silver you are looking for
      when compared to top teams with 100% winrate
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • The_Support_God wrote:

does it have to to with player population?
      because from data pulled active players have been steadily increasing

minus the time of mobile release (empty accounts) (250k unique logins)
      player pops are currently stable at 40k unique logins and goes up to 100k unique logins during large events aka new season or new patch

while i do enjoy being able to group up and bully new blood to the game
      as a solo player its getting harder and harder to do pure solo content.
      and even if solo content is successful the gear risk is much higher than group content

and group content with randoms / semi new players 100/700 spec
      will not always yield the silver you are looking for
      when compared to top teams with 100% winrate
      i dunno if these people play the same game as me

I am solo - pure solo. I haven't grouped longer than 20 mins in a total group session with a random to fight back superior groups.

I have zero issue with gankers. They lucky one in 100 trys. Sometimes I even lure them in srd or grad with me, i make still profit out of 1 on X.

Yes sometimes I die..but with port back it has become so super easy to survive.

For example i have one alt in Morgana from where I usually CD.

Sometimes I t8 solo in next SRD region. Zero issues..

Yes I get chased sometimes..but we play obviously a different game
    • i run around in those 15 man open world groups gank/ fight for chest and outposts

i do go solo in open world often but around home zone with HO or in roads with little player traffic
      one way to avoid fights is to know when X guild or alliance have CTA and play if their off timers
      one part of not getting ganked is knowing the enemy.

#RiskVSRewardCult

• Sorutkan wrote:

How people even get enjoy from this game?
      Play the game with two friends. Healer + Aoe dd + solo dd(killer).
      We can dive group dungeon/static, bait gankers, fighting vs faction boys, Road fights, OW chests and gathering elite resourсe mobs.
      A lot of 3vsX fight.

I died 1 time in the last two days. We completely lost our fear and fight vs all blue police in PK mode in RZ.

During the group dungeon dive we did a gucci-kill yesterday.
      Very nice)
      Images
      • 3231.PNG

162.82 kB, 1,826×115, viewed 24 times
      Mr. Clown

The post was edited 1 time, last by VseOtlichno ().

• Trial_hard wrote:

I am solo - pure solo. I haven't grouped longer than 20 mins in a total group session with a random to fight back superior groups.

I have zero issue with gankers. They lucky one in 100 trys. Sometimes I even lure them in srd or grad with me, i make still profit out of 1 on X.

lucky for you bro, for how long you have been solo? well, i didn't mention that i dismounted on a gankers face kill one and succesfully scaped.

but yeah you are right if i play more like a rat and become a pure puusy on this game i would survived everytime i set out to bz..

the truth is i also dont know if we really play a same game because saying you always got "zero" issue is kinda amazing.. amazing..
    • 100% real es casi imposible jugar solo, tus opciones son farmear en zona amarilla o morir atacado por 20 jugadores en zona negra, hacer dungeon en amarilla con botín pésimo o morir atacado por 20 jugadores en zona negra, el único cambio visible en arena de cristal fueron los rangos nuevos después todo los mismo con emparejamiento detestable, estás en plata 1 y te empareja con alguien que recién creo su cuenta y tiene dos partidas jugadas
      Juego Albion hace dos años y los Mobs de los mapas siguen igual!!! Por Dios como es posible que no puedan agregar más contenido en los mapas
      Un sistema de misiones mejoría el juego de una manera brutal y te daría más motivos para recorrer todo el continente ejemplos si estás en martlock matar una cantidad de osos en lym, recolectar pieles de de ave del terror en bridge etc
      Realmente es una pena que el juego solo se centre en jugadores en grupo
    • @LordNrixx i rarely get dismounted by Solo players except the odd bearpaws or 2 in my entire play time
      when ever i get dismounted its normaly when they have numbers of 7+

other than that i would sometimes find that unlucky soul who was open world fame farm but accidently hit my mount with aoe spell
      then i dismount on him and use bow to Nuke him down

95% of the time when i dismount infront of some one to Show force
      their natural instinct of mount up always happens.
      they mount up and come back with 2-3 friends. then i would mount up and come back with my set of friends as well

#RiskVSRewardCult

• LordNrixx wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

lucky for you bro, for how long you have been solo? well, i didn't mention that i dismounted on a gankers face kill one and succesfully scaped.
      but yeah you are right if i play more like a rat and become a pure puusy on this game i would survived everytime i set out to bz..

the truth is i also dont know if we really play a same game because saying you always got "zero" issue is kinda amazing.. amazing..
      well bro, i pick my fights, and honestly I don't care at all if u call that pussy or brave or whatever..
      I am beyond any interest of what someone thinks about me

My primary and only interest in this game is my own personal fun.
    • @Trial_hard
      spoken like a true champ

but it comes at the cost of content.
      its like almost impossible to find a solo player in roads or open world that would fight you in a fair 1v1
      often you have to take out numbered fights like some youtubers do

i hope the new mists will fix this problem by increasing 1v1 open world encounter rates

#RiskVSRewardCult

• So, is anyone forcing you to play, or...?

If you don't like the game, you don't have to play it.
      Unless someone is holding a gun to your head.

Blink twice if you need us to send help...
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester, Fisher
    • RenKatal wrote:

Entonces, ¿alguien te está obligando a jugar, o...? Si no te gusta el juego, no tienes que jugarlo. A menos que alguien te esté apuntando con un arma a la cabeza. Parpadea dos veces si necesitas que te enviemos ayuda...
      El comentario más pendejo que leí
      Obviamente tenemos gusto por el juego por eso las críticas para que de alguna manera mejore, pero si eres un conformista es normal que no entiendas, el juego es bueno pero tiene puntos a mejorar y eso se logra con retroalimentación
    • RenKatal wrote:

So, is anyone forcing you to play, or...?

If you don't like the game, you don't have to play it.
      Unless someone is holding a gun to your head.

Blink twice if you need us to send help...
      yo dont read anything? or is there problem on your understanding?

I am already not playing for months. But this game supposed to be a game i liked before this shitty uptades so I try to give my feedbacks time to time when i see their ads over and over in my YT.
      quit the game because of lack of content for solo players///11.07.2022
    • Sorutkan wrote:

yo dont read anything? or is there problem on your understanding?
      Nope, I read your whole word salad.
      You don't understand market dynamics.
      You don't like, or aren't good solo instanced PvP.
      You don't know how to spend focus to maximize profit.
      You don't know how to avoid large ganking groups.

You like patting animals on their heads and drinkin cold choccy coffie.

You also have poor time management skills, did I miss anything else?

Sorutkan wrote:

so I login to my account and played a bit.
      Cool, you came back for a bit, just to bitch, you obviously don't like the game, find something else to play.

You seem to blame others for your own fault a lot.
      You want to win, in an environment that isn't designed to hand you a win, you have to work for it in Albion.

You could have just come back to try it again, decide that the game wasn't for you and left, without a fuss, but you made the effort to come on the forums and whine.

Garyzo wrote:

El comentario más pendejo que leí
      Obviamente tenemos gusto por el juego por eso las críticas para que de alguna manera mejore, pero si eres un conformista es normal que no entiendas, el juego es bueno pero tiene puntos a mejorar y eso se logra con retroalimentación
      Este tipo no está dando retroalimentación, esto se está quejando.
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester, Fisher
    • Game changes
      not everyone likes the game or the changes

i cannot force you to like the game or get good at it suddenly.

especially for a solo player when the game is designed to encourage multiple player interaction and group forming
      SBI have tried multiple times to add solo friendly activity but one way or another they became unbalanced
      Solo weapons became too strong is such scenarios where in other places they are useless

We here at the forums provide ideas and feedback to the devs and pray they listen
      not all ideas will be incorporated as it is but in some way shape or form one day they were included

this is the fate of most ideas from the people in the forums
      its just too bad The programing of such Ideas takes a very long development cycle
      at least when compared to other games

#RiskVSRewardCult