Testserver Patch Notes - Into the Fray Patch 7

    • The_Support_God wrote:

      because bloodletter has relevence in all forms of content solo or group

      it may be weaker in 1v1 but escape and mobility is top tier
      and that mage cowl one shot build? still gets alot of solo kills

      also its a stat stick because its the only dagger in the whole tree that has Health and is a 1h weapon

      it does not matter how good or bad you are
      if most "people" bloodletter KDA like positive by a mile compared to other weapons
      then by Logic it should be nerfed
      bloodletter on ow mists scenario is not even in the condition to say hello to gloves..

      Gloves in skilled hands are 10 times better than anything AND u can. Use 8.3 AS gloves are uncatchable
    • Quagga wrote:

      LucasR wrote:

      VseOtlichno wrote:

      LucasR wrote:

      So, acording to ur logic, we need to nerf every swords ( bcs they are used in every content also ), nerf bearpaws also bcs they are used in every open world content from gank to small scale... Dude, don't try to nerf a weapon that IS already weaker compared to others.
      According to your logic, you can respond to messages completely ignoring its essence and use a different situation to argue your opinion. Please learn to talk without turning the situation in your favor (without arguments), then we will talk.
      explain why bloodletter needs a nerf and i will tell you why it doesnt as i have been doing before
      BL is outdated 40% was made for Ao from 2018 we are in 2k22.then you didn't have Q2 and chainslash, you played dash + single target Q you didn't hit E or dash you lost the target, now by braindead Q2 spam it doesn't matter cause you sit on the target 24/ 7 no matter how awful you are.

      BL is a weapon for execution, not a brawler.

      make a video of you killing people without Q2 with single target Q and only with dash, and post it here.
      Make a video of you killing people ( not newbies who just started ), and i will agree it needs a nerf. try to kill a sword, bow, spear or even a fire or curse with it.
      The weapon has only mobility ( less than a sword and bows and if u try to actually chase or run the mana depletes really quick ), with good damage (melee).

      Q2 consumes so much mana the chase wont last long ( chasing or running ).
      E consumes tons of mana also, can be reflected and can be interrupted.
      Chain slash is already nerfed to the ground, even some OG players stoped playing deathgivers bcs of that.
      When with even gear execute wont actually "execute" at 40%, it will leave u fucked up but wont kill, especially against leather users.



      So again, WHAT IS THE BROKEN PART of bloodletter my friends ?




      Ps: res pot exsits so u know
    • The_Support_God wrote:

      because bloodletter has relevence in all forms of content solo or group

      it may be weaker in 1v1 but escape and mobility is top tier
      and that mage cowl one shot build? still gets alot of solo kills

      also its a stat stick because its the only dagger in the whole tree that has Health and is a 1h weapon

      it does not matter how good or bad you are
      if most "people" bloodletter KDA like positive by a mile compared to other weapons
      then by Logic it should be nerfed
      Their KDA is positive bcs of group ganking not bcs of solo kills LOL. don't talk about what u dont know. So u watched a streamer roaming with 8.1 one shot bloodletter killing newbies and think its OP ? bruh. Why do you think every single roaming streamer is using gloves rn ?

      Think for a moment.
    • LucasR wrote:

      Quagga wrote:

      LucasR wrote:

      VseOtlichno wrote:

      LucasR wrote:

      So, acording to ur logic, we need to nerf every swords ( bcs they are used in every content also ), nerf bearpaws also bcs they are used in every open world content from gank to small scale... Dude, don't try to nerf a weapon that IS already weaker compared to others.
      According to your logic, you can respond to messages completely ignoring its essence and use a different situation to argue your opinion. Please learn to talk without turning the situation in your favor (without arguments), then we will talk.
      explain why bloodletter needs a nerf and i will tell you why it doesnt as i have been doing before
      BL is outdated 40% was made for Ao from 2018 we are in 2k22.then you didn't have Q2 and chainslash, you played dash + single target Q you didn't hit E or dash you lost the target, now by braindead Q2 spam it doesn't matter cause you sit on the target 24/ 7 no matter how awful you are.
      BL is a weapon for execution, not a brawler.

      make a video of you killing people without Q2 with single target Q and only with dash, and post it here.
      Make a video of you killing people ( not newbies who just started ), and i will agree it needs a nerf. try to kill a sword, bow, spear or even a fire or curse with it.The weapon has only mobility ( less than a sword and bows and if u try to actually chase or run the mana depletes really quick ), with good damage (melee).

      Q2 consumes so much mana the chase wont last long ( chasing or running ).
      E consumes tons of mana also, can be reflected and can be interrupted.
      Chain slash is already nerfed to the ground, even some OG players stoped playing deathgivers bcs of that.
      When with even gear execute wont actually "execute" at 40%, it will leave u fucked up but wont kill, especially against leather users.



      So again, WHAT IS THE BROKEN PART of bloodletter my friends ?




      Ps: res pot exsits so u know
      wait bozo you are talking about 1v1 in CD? hah who is interested in 1v1 this trash rat weapon doesn't rely on 1v1 only on the 3rd pt KS.. for this there is no weakness and can escape / reset / catch whenever he wants.
      internet you have probably from nasa that you are able to res pot BL E LIVE it's arround 0.5 sec not counting global cooldown.

      I can record you a video today from ZVZ as I will lasthit 10-20 killis with 0 effort.
      and you give me a video as you play BL without Q2 deal ?
    • Quagga wrote:

      LucasR wrote:

      Quagga wrote:

      LucasR wrote:

      VseOtlichno wrote:

      LucasR wrote:

      So, acording to ur logic, we need to nerf every swords ( bcs they are used in every content also ), nerf bearpaws also bcs they are used in every open world content from gank to small scale... Dude, don't try to nerf a weapon that IS already weaker compared to others.
      According to your logic, you can respond to messages completely ignoring its essence and use a different situation to argue your opinion. Please learn to talk without turning the situation in your favor (without arguments), then we will talk.
      explain why bloodletter needs a nerf and i will tell you why it doesnt as i have been doing before
      BL is outdated 40% was made for Ao from 2018 we are in 2k22.then you didn't have Q2 and chainslash, you played dash + single target Q you didn't hit E or dash you lost the target, now by braindead Q2 spam it doesn't matter cause you sit on the target 24/ 7 no matter how awful you are.BL is a weapon for execution, not a brawler.

      make a video of you killing people without Q2 with single target Q and only with dash, and post it here.
      Make a video of you killing people ( not newbies who just started ), and i will agree it needs a nerf. try to kill a sword, bow, spear or even a fire or curse with it.The weapon has only mobility ( less than a sword and bows and if u try to actually chase or run the mana depletes really quick ), with good damage (melee).
      Q2 consumes so much mana the chase wont last long ( chasing or running ).
      E consumes tons of mana also, can be reflected and can be interrupted.
      Chain slash is already nerfed to the ground, even some OG players stoped playing deathgivers bcs of that.
      When with even gear execute wont actually "execute" at 40%, it will leave u fucked up but wont kill, especially against leather users.



      So again, WHAT IS THE BROKEN PART of bloodletter my friends ?




      Ps: res pot exsits so u know
      wait bozo you are talking about 1v1 in CD? hah who is interested in 1v1 this trash rat weapon doesn't rely on 1v1 only on the 3rd pt KS.. for this there is no weakness and can escape / reset / catch whenever he wants.internet you have probably from nasa that you are able to res pot BL E LIVE it's arround 0.5 sec not counting global cooldown.

      I can record you a video today from ZVZ as I will lasthit 10-20 killis with 0 effort.
      and you give me a video as you play BL without Q2 deal ?
      Wait clown, Who cares about zvz ? its basically a bunch of npcs droping their E lol. you will get 20 kills and what ? give the loot to your guild ? aha. i am indeed talking about open world AND corrupted. Places where all the things i have mentioned actually matter. This thread is about the new update not about ur fate as a zerg slave. But dont worry, next time you find yourself waiting in your guild's island for a long hour you can try to convince them BL is broken.

      Funny af these zvz slaves trying to say smting
    • LucasR wrote:

      Wait clown, Who cares about zvz ? its basically a bunch of npcs droping their E lol. you will get 20 kills and what ? give the loot to your guild ? aha. i am indeed talking about open world AND corrupted. Places where all the things i have mentioned actually matter. This thread is about the new update not about ur fate as a zerg slave. But dont worry, next time you find yourself waiting in your guild's island for a long hour you can try to convince them BL is broken.

      Funny af these zvz slaves trying to say smting
      ohoo so no deal :(

      bozo in the open world you also run on your t3 ox with flat 4 bl mage cowl and wait for killsteal
    • VseOtlichno wrote:

      LucasR wrote:

      Why do you think every single roaming streamer is using gloves rn ?
      Because it's insane mobility. Couldn't kill, could run away.
      Here is my KDA when I played solo and used BL. These are statistics for 6-8 months of solo play. Now I rarely use it.



      Its just not good in open world man. It does good in hellgates with some propper usage ( 2v2).But for open world its just outshined by gloves. So there is no point in nerfing what already is underwelming
    • VseOtlichno wrote:

      LucasR wrote:



      Its just not good in open world man. It does good in hellgates with some propper usage ( 2v2).But for open world its just outshined by gloves. So there is no point in nerfing what already is underwelming
      Gotcha. Another Bl player doesn't want his favorite weapon to be nerfed.
      i dont actually use it in open world aha. exactly bcs its awful in it.


      i will use this forums favorite quote to it " nerfing it for open world will kill it in every other content huhr duhr"
    • VseOtlichno wrote:

      LucasR wrote:



      Its just not good in open world man. It does good in hellgates with some propper usage ( 2v2).But for open world its just outshined by gloves. So there is no point in nerfing what already is underwelming
      Gotcha. Another Bl player doesn't want his favorite weapon to be nerfed.
      i am with you that BL execute is nonsense in snack cheap kills. On the other hand it is the last remaining risk for the 8.3 gloves guys roaming unchallenged the noobs in mist..

      You had a problem with Great nature? It could never run away..so overgear in a 1 on multi 1 environment is costly while gloves have zero issue as superior mobility vs all other + the damage + cc while in full escape build as a creaming
    • @LucasR
      you are like contradicting your self
      you know

      you say BL does not need nerf cause its bad in solo play

      yet the stats and how commonly its used in multiple content including open world
      shows a healthy player base is using it effectively and with great success
      weather its solo kills or group kills its still an effective and strong weapon

      Like all those show signs that the weapon is "strong"
      Under normal circumstances said weapon should be nerfed or at least have clear weakness

      you can practically auto and Q someone to death cause you are a stat stick with tons of health and decent auto damage
      or let someone do the damage for you and you land the killing blow
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

      #RiskVSRewardCult

      Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • The_Support_God wrote:

      @LucasR
      you are like contradicting your self
      you know

      you say BL does not need nerf cause its bad in solo play

      yet the stats and how commonly its used in multiple content including open world
      shows a healthy player base is using it effectively and with great success
      weather its solo kills or group kills its still an effective and strong weapon

      Like all those show signs that the weapon is "strong"
      Under normal circumstances said weapon should be nerfed or at least have clear weakness

      you can practically auto and Q someone to death cause you are a stat stick with tons of health and decent auto damage
      or let someone do the damage for you and you land the killing blow
      nerf warbow and badon too then, since u can kyte noobs to death with it and a lot of ppl use them.

      nerfing bloodletter bcs it kills newbies is nonsense. Wait untill mists come out and we will see almost no bloodletter, but a ton of gloves and bows. only then you guys come here to complain about something YOU think is broken
    • LucasR wrote:

      nerf warbow and badon too then, since u can kyte noobs to death with it and a lot of ppl use them.

      nerfing bloodletter bcs it kills newbies is nonsense. Wait untill mists come out and we will see almost no bloodletter, but a ton of gloves and bows. only then you guys come here to complain about something YOU think is broken
      dude mist gonna be a bl shitshow, ppl will never dismount and only 3rd pt killsteal with E.. so this will lead to a carebear game cause no one will take a fight if there is a Bl arround just waiting to dismount and E.
      ppl have already done it on the fucking test server.
    • Quagga wrote:

      LucasR wrote:

      nerf warbow and badon too then, since u can kyte noobs to death with it and a lot of ppl use them.

      nerfing bloodletter bcs it kills newbies is nonsense. Wait untill mists come out and we will see almost no bloodletter, but a ton of gloves and bows. only then you guys come here to complain about something YOU think is broken
      dude mist gonna be a bl shitshow, ppl will never dismount and only 3rd pt killsteal with E.. so this will lead to a carebear game cause no one will take a fight if there is a Bl arround just waiting to dismount and E.ppl have already done it on the fucking test server.
      where there is no risk ? cmon u cant be real about test server being a real representation of what will come in terms of gameplay...
    • LucasR wrote:

      Quagga wrote:

      LucasR wrote:

      nerf warbow and badon too then, since u can kyte noobs to death with it and a lot of ppl use them.

      nerfing bloodletter bcs it kills newbies is nonsense. Wait untill mists come out and we will see almost no bloodletter, but a ton of gloves and bows. only then you guys come here to complain about something YOU think is broken
      dude mist gonna be a bl shitshow, ppl will never dismount and only 3rd pt killsteal with E.. so this will lead to a carebear game cause no one will take a fight if there is a Bl arround just waiting to dismount and E.ppl have already done it on the fucking test server.
      where there is no risk ? cmon u cant be real about test server being a real representation of what will come in terms of gameplay...
      if people do it on a test server, imagine what cancer it will be on a LIVE server.