Bloodletter

• Quagga wrote:

Dude main a bl but can't make it works in 1v1 CD.

Looks like a fake main. just an E clicker :D :D :D
      I was really high with BL wenn CD started without 8.3 tryhards. I switched to Bearpaws after.
      I personally like open world more. I use CD for trying OP Shit like Healer, Gauntlets and so one.
      Sure it works but its one of the worst weapons for CD with the actual Meta.
      Stolzer WC Enten Reiniger
    • The_Support_God wrote:

@Fuhcew2 it was earlier than that
      BL meta fell off during the tap root and heal pot nerf for HP stacking

then came the Hallowfall and tombhammer meta where BL cannot dps check them cause they have insane heals + boop so melees like BL had a harder time
      Of course not. It fell off from the meta after reflect rework and damage nerf. Before the nerf it could do 60% damage with two combos. E opener+combo + defensives+boots, repeat combo and finish with E. Right now its damage is lower and you cannot do that. You need 3 combos and your defensives do not provide an ability to survive against brawler builds so long.
    • Piraterer wrote:

Thanks for confirming BL 1vs1 is shit.
      I never played Plate in CD by the way. I just hate the rat hunting and reset meta.
      Stop. Just because they're bad in CD's doesn't mean they're bad in 1v1. Open world meta is completely different. BL dictates every single fight they're in compared to any other DPS hands down.
      Avid Handheld Gamer :love:
    • The_Support_God wrote:

@Sethis
      was it not during this time black hands was also a thing where they take 2 E combo to kill people and
      maybe a third if it did not get the job done?
      black hands were noob killer in CD, as bloodletter is noob killer in OW. Easy to counter with proper build, easy to kill. Easy to die if you do not understand what is going on. And it is the common issue with OW, ppl in general are familiar with 20v1 and 20v20 fights but have no clue what to expect and what to do in 1v1.
    • I'm giving an up at this post as bloodletter is really out of the line and I agree it's not normal that a weapon is able to execute other players with 40% HP, it's unfair, it's broken ans it's ridiculous. Devs should had fixed this a long time ago and it's unacceptable that a so broken item like that is walking free in the game until now. Any noob uses it because it's extremely easy to play, and you can be extremely aggressive with it without taking risks, as you can easily run away from the fight.
    • Piraterer wrote:

Asheraxia wrote:

Piraterer wrote:

Bloodletter ist hard to play, easy to counter.

If you want to fix a weapon for upcoming Mists than bow pls.
      That is bullshit and you know it.You know what really pisses me off? ... guys who play the weapon in question as their main, and then have the temerity to come onto the forums and attempt to bullshit the community when they know for a fact what they are saying is complete bullshit. One scant check on Murder Ledger reveals that you are a Bloodletter main with more kills than you can wave a stick at.

murderledger.com/players/Piraterer/ledger

Bloodletter is absolutely categorically BROKEN. It has been for years, and everyone in the game is aware of it.

Before Mists hits the server, and the battleroyal begins, it might be timely to finally deal with this miscreant of a weapon with it's 40% AOE Execute. It is beyond broken for solo content and anyone who has half a brain and has played it for even a few weeks knows it.
      And you are a noob complaining about PvP Weapons.Kill Fame:467.9k
      Death Fame:7.7M
      Kill/Death Fame Ratio:0.06
      Wow. You would die to a T4 Bedrock Mace because its OP for you :)
      You play that game for a few days and have no clue about PvP. Sorry. But they should fix gauntlets and Bows first :) Too much mobility. BL was already nerfed serveral times, while bows and gauntlets still alive.

Stop nerfing weapons because of Stupid PvE Players complaining about 1vs1 content they dont even have a clue about.

If its so easy, play it. What you cant play it? Oh no. You are even too bad for such an easy overpowered weapon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
      Cut your crap, you know BL is broken, everyone knows, because IT'S BROKEN. Cut your denialist bullshit and stop shitting through your mouth
    • Last few days I have played bloodletter as a DPS fory first time in 2 years since I hated this weapon let me tell you something it is the first melee weapon that allows you to 100-0 someone without using half your brain and doing it in less than 10 second compared to other any other melee weapon in the game. The weapon is mad dumb for years and SBI won't do anything, I really started to get bored of Albion not because of me getting burnt out but because of seeing the same shit everywhere dude, no proper and good reworks, no listening to players, no nothing
    • not execute is the problem but mobility with Q2 you should not be able to stick to the target when you have the option to execute.
      you need to choose extra mobility using E as dash and not execute or execute at the cost of mobility. Plus the dmg bonuses from Q2 which buff bleeding,q,E dmg by a lot with no downsides.

thats why in the pre-queen version it wasn't like that you could dodge E by blink, dash, juke .... and there was a 10-20 second gap for CD ~ you had time to kite / regen / reset / kill, what ever now if you miss E you just spam Q; and you are on top of the target again.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Quagga ().

• Quagga wrote:

not execute is the problem but mobility with Q2 you should not be able to stick to the target when you have the option to execute.
      you need to choose extra mobility using E as dash and not execute or execute at the cost of mobility. Plus the dmg bonuses from Q2 which buff bleeding,q,E dmg by a lot with no downsides.

thats why in the pre-queen version it wasn't like that you could dodge E by blink, dash, juke .... and there was a 10-20 second gap for CD ~ you had time to kite / regen / reset / kill, what ever now if you miss E you just spam Q; and you are on top of the target again.
      I didn't understand it well before.
      I now fully support that the problem with the bloodletter is the q2 dash.
      It doesn't matter if you use healing pot/res pot/any other defense at the right time, you can't run away from him.

+18% dmg from q-staks + 13% from 4.2 muisak + 53% from robe + 4% from cowl + 13.5% from food ~ 102% bonus dmg :/

Don't forget the HP bonus, insane bleed rate, chain slash i-frame.

All this is complemented q2 dash (5 METERS!!!), chain slash dash (6 meters), lunding stabs (11 meters).

And finally, if you hit e below 40% health, you instantly get q + w without a cooldown.

As a person who has played several thousand hours of Dota 2, I can afford to mock people if I take BL. People literally die in 2-5 seconds.

If you understand how a BL user plays and if you use your defensive spells correctly, without mobility you are doomed.
      Mr. Clown

The post was edited 2 times, last by VseOtlichno ().

• i have an idea. make blood letter a 2h weapon + remove HP on weapon

if CDR Q2 spam is the problem because bloodletter can use mist caller then make weapon 2h
      if HP stacking with bloodletter was the problem with tap root then make weapon 2h
      if crazy damage with crypt candle/musiak was the problem then make it a 2h weapon

mist caller made bloodletter have CDR which affected Q, E and boots mobility
      tap root made bloodletter tankier than it should be for a dagger class
      crypt candle/musiak exchange bloodletter's extra HP/MP for insane bonus dps for mage cowl for that one shot potential

by making blood letter a 2h weapon we increase DPS of weapon slightly befitting a 2h weapon
      and by removing off hand options and HP on weapon we make it more squishy
      befitting a weapon of the dagger class
      The Tank Who Bonks

The post was edited 2 times, last by The_Support_God ().

• Quagga wrote:

not execute is the problem but mobility with Q2 you should not be able to stick to the target when you have the option to execute.

If the Q2 mobility is the issue then they could remove the dash and keep the aoe damage but... not in circular way, more like small cone (like demonfang lite) or as a stab in a line similar to spear Q1, or maybe choose another way of aoe damage so it isn't a spear/sword Q copy-paste
      Battle Bracers supremacy