classes and weapon trees they are likely to be excluded from even
      attempting to enter this new realm without Bloodletter's over powered
      execute being dealt with.

It can remain an execute class, and be utilized as a gathering weapon
      with a 20% execute rather than the 40% execute it now enjoys. This will
      bring it in line with other weapon classes, and allow cloth users and
      other magic using classes to enter 'MISTS' without simply knowing they
      are fodder for the Bloodletter brigade.

Stardust wrote very clearly and sagaciously about this issue in the other Bloodletter post which is again worth repeating here:

"In the open world, you can't really 1v1 a bloodletter.
      The fight is pretty much decided by the bloodletter. If the bloodletter
      makes a mistake, the bloodletter can run away and reset the fight. If
      the other person makes the mistake, the bloodetter will chase you till
      the ends of the earth to punish you for that mistake. I'm a bloodletter
      main with 972 kills using the bloodletter, (Most kills are solo kills
      btw) and I wouldn't even be mad if it got a big nerf. This weapon is
      absolutely brainless and it's the most effective solo open world pvp
      weapon in the entire game."

FIX THIS WEAPON NOW!

Halve it's execute potential from 40% to 20% before Mists arrives so
      that everyone can at least have a look at the new content.
    • Right now Bloodletter helps with realisation of two fantasies:
      - a ganker extraordinaire
      - an untouchable escape artist.

Any change, and one is really required alongside the Mists update, should either switch its power to one of the fantasies, or make it slightly worse at both.
      If one of the fantasies were to be chosen to stay dominant, which one should it be - a ganker or an escaper?

If both are chosen for a stay, then the proposed execute treshold reduction is just half of job done - even if its smaller reduction, say to 25%. I don't know what would be the best way to reduce its escaping potential, but a simple option would be the following:
      - adding another 15s to cooldown
      - adding the following condition: "Hitting any enemy reduces the cooldown by 15 seconds."
      This way the weapon would become slightly harder to use for open-world and roads escapes, slightly worse in unskilled ganker's hands, but would retain its high ceiling in capable hands.
    • imo:
      Lunging Stabs (Bloodletter)
      • Removed execute range
      • Now reduces cooldowns upon hitting a player
      • Damage: 153.32 -> 120
      removed instant execute range, make people play infernal scythe instead
      full kit cooldown reduction benefits mobility and armor spell utility (cdr bot)
      probably tune up the energy cost to mitigate spell spamming as well

bloodletter isn't some insane op weapon, its just very easy to use and the classic build (mage cowl + cloth) deletes players who don't know how to use their defensives properly
      on the argument of its mobility - its been crept by wargloves, paws, etc. now so not really a significant issue imo, daggers should be near the top that regardless

Realistically most of the problem is the class itself, daggers have been a balancing nightmare since the Q2 & Dash Incident back in Queen
      Please just make it an assassin again SBI
      ~ Kanra
    • hp bonus
      base highest bleeding and attack speed in the game (this is where the BL magic happens, stacking with Q2 + highest attack speed + highest bleed dmg melt you. if you add poison + mage cowl = GG)
      supreme mobility
      uncounterable E

Q2 should be the answer to meh PVE no one asked for Q2 mobility BL was ok what it was, consisted mainly of rotating spells, if misplayed you ran away and it was GG.
      Keep Q2 AOE for the PVE remove self dash and go back to DASH from pre queen.
    • Sethis wrote:

1v1 bloodletter?) Show at least one of them in top 500 CD
      So there is one type of solo content where it is not the top weapon, at least not according to the stat that does not reflect non-lethal survival (in other words - its usefulness for ratting CDs). And yes, I know there is at least one CD weapon better for ratting.

Still, we're talking here about overall usefulness, stressing on the content that makes majority of the game - open world / roads / future mists. For this type of content, I strongly believe the weapon should have its assassin aspect bolded out by reduction of non-combat-related mobility.
    • MotherWasAnOrc wrote:

So there is one type of solo content where it is not the top weapon, at least not according to the stat that does not reflect non-lethal survival (in other words - its usefulness for ratting CDs). And yes, I know there is at least one CD weapon better for ratting.
      Still, we're talking here about overall usefulness, stressing on the content that makes majority of the game - open world / roads / future mists. For this type of content, I strongly believe the weapon should have its assassin aspect bolded out by reduction of non-combat-related mobility.
      We are talking here about the weapon that is used to kill noobs, idiots, pve rats. Almost anyone with a proper 1v1 pvp build can kill bloodletter, particularly in cloth.
      And no, if we speak about pvp - majority of the game is CD and HG2x2. Roads and open world are dead.
      So bloodletter is ok, even overnerfed atm.
    • Piraterer wrote:

Bloodletter ist hard to play, easy to counter.

If you want to fix a weapon for upcoming Mists than bow pls.
      That is bullshit and you know it.

You know what really pisses me off? ... guys who play the weapon in question as their main, and then have the temerity to come onto the forums and attempt to bullshit the community when they know for a fact what they are saying is complete bullshit. One scant check on Murder Ledger reveals that you are a Bloodletter main with more kills than you can wave a stick at.

murderledger.com/players/Piraterer/ledger

Bloodletter is absolutely categorically BROKEN. It has been for years, and everyone in the game is aware of it.

Before Mists hits the server, and the battleroyal begins, it might be timely to finally deal with this miscreant of a weapon with it's 40% AOE Execute. It is beyond broken for solo content and anyone who has half a brain and has played it for even a few weeks knows it.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Asheraxia ().

• Asheraxia wrote:

Piraterer wrote:

If you want to fix a weapon for upcoming Mists than bow pls.
      That is bullshit and you know it.
      You know what really pisses me off? ... guys who play the weapon in question as their main, and then have the temerity to come onto the forums and attempt to bullshit the community when they know for a fact what they are saying is complete bullshit. One scant check on Murder Ledger reveals that you are a Bloodletter main with more kills than you can wave a stick at.

murderledger.com/players/Piraterer/ledger

Bloodletter is absolutely categorically BROKEN. It has been for years, and everyone in the game is aware of it.

Before Mists hits the server, and the battleroyal begins, it might be timely to finally deal with this miscreant of a weapon with it's 40% AOE Execute. It is beyond broken for solo content and anyone who has half a brain and has played it for even a few weeks knows it.
      And you are a noob complaining about PvP Weapons.
      Kill Fame:467.9k
      Death Fame:7.7M
      Kill/Death Fame Ratio:0.06
      Wow. You would die to a T4 Bedrock Mace because its OP for you :)
      You play that game for a few days and have no clue about PvP. Sorry. But they should fix gauntlets and Bows first :) Too much mobility. BL was already nerfed serveral times, while bows and gauntlets still alive.

Stop nerfing weapons because of Stupid PvE Players complaining about 1vs1 content they dont even have a clue about.

If its so easy, play it. What you cant play it? Oh no. You are even too bad for such an easy overpowered weapon.
      Stolzer WC Enten Reiniger

The post was edited 2 times, last by Piraterer ().

• Personally I don't fear bloodletter, but I do if running mage cow + thetford cape.
      Also the ratting playstyle with ox is annoying.

Maybe if this artifact was more rare (t4 price around 200k) it will fix a part of the problem, but it's so cheap and effective that everybody use it since many years.
    • Piraterer wrote:

ahahha
      Its very hard to play. Its soo easy to counter.

It's very convenient to ignore pvp in an open world where BL has a dominant position. Bl destroys beginners and intermediate players.
      Mage cowl + cleric robe + thetford cape + poison pot + chain slash + q2 + e = death.
      If you didn’t kill for a combination, almost no one will run away from you anyway.

I played BL in midscale fight. It is very easy.
      When you talk about the difficulty of playing on BL, you are deceiving others.
      There is another option. You have a potato brain and it's really hard for you to play BL.
      Images
      • 3211.PNG

39.53 kB, 1,808×381, viewed 92 times
      Mr. Clown

The post was edited 2 times, last by VseOtlichno ().

• If I go to red zones or Avalon roads, out of 10 players I inspect, 5 will use Bl.

Every pvp-newbie use BL. Every solo player use bl. Every kid use bl.

Its time to stop.

Here are my stats. As you can see, I have used this weapon enough to draw conclusions.
      Images
      • 31.PNG

16.37 kB, 1,738×165, viewed 100 times
      Mr. Clown

The post was edited 1 time, last by VseOtlichno ().

• VseOtlichno wrote:

Piraterer wrote:

ahahhaIts very hard to play. Its soo easy to counter.

It's very convenient to ignore pvp in an open world where BL has a dominant position. Bl destroys beginners and intermediate players.
      Mage cowl + cleric robe + thetford cape + poison pot + chain slash + q2 + e = death.
      If you didn’t kill for a combination, almost no one will run away from you anyway.

I played BL in midscale fight. It is very easy.
      When you talk about the difficulty of playing on BL, you are deceiving others.
      There is another option. You have a potato brain and it's really hard for you to play BL.
      I only use BL for ZvZ or SmallScale Fights. Its hard to finish, easy to counter (for example resi pot), and nerfed a lot of times.
      You dont need more than one BL in Party. And this one BL ist the only way to finish healers and dont fight for years. Especially Small Scale.
      A good Bloodletter ist the most important person in a fight. A bad Bloodletter looses you the fight.

BL in 1 vs 1 against Bow, Frost or all other high mobility Weapons is useless. Thats a fact. There is a reason because no high corrupted player plays it anymore and switched to gauntlets or spear.

You sir, dont know how to play a Bloodletter right.
      Also i dont think thats your stats. Nice try.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Piraterer ().

• this is how people give feedback.... they lobby for their weapon and give fake info by which some players may really think that BL is not broken....

running like an NPC with a hellion jacket, magecowl/cloth and 1shot as 3rd pt is something that should exist in the game, oh w8 it should and it's called SCYTHE the effect is the same only it doesn't have infinite mobility and gives you time to react.

Piraterer wrote:

VseOtlichno wrote:

If I go to red zones or Avalon roads, out of 10 players I inspect, 5 will use Bl.

Its time to stop.

Here are my stats. As you can see, I have used this weapon enough to draw conclusions.
      Thats bullshit.
      yes you are bullshit. salty because you will lose your source of income ? you will not be able rat? we don't give a shit, we are here talking about improving gameplay for everyone not for rats.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Quagga ().

• Quagga wrote:

this is how people give feedback.... they lobby for their weapon and give fake info by which some players may really think that BL is not broken....

because running like an NPC with a hellion jacket, magecowl/cloth and 1shot as 3rd pt is something that should exist in the game, oh w8 it should and it's called SCYTHE the effect is the same only it doesn't have infinite mobility and gives you time to react.

Piraterer wrote:

VseOtlichno wrote:

If I go to red zones or Avalon roads, out of 10 players I inspect, 5 will use Bl.

Its time to stop.

Thats bullshit.
      yes you are bullshit. salty because you will lose your source of income ? you will not be able rat? we don't give a shit, we are here talking about improving gameplay for everyone and not for rats.
      BL is not usefull in most content and there are better weapons especially for solo 1 vs 1.

Thats easy to find out by checking the murder ledger.
      BL has less than 30 % win rate against most weapons 1 vs 1.
      The only BL player in Slayer is rank 40. Spears, Swords, Bows. Everything is easier and better for 1 vs 1.

Also you cant nerf weapons only because of 1 vs 1 content in an MMORPG.
      But at least Devs are aware and nerfing the right stuff instead of some crybabies hating normal weapons.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Piraterer ().

• Piraterer wrote:

BL is not usefull in most content and there are better weapons especially for solo 1 vs 1.

Thats easy to find out by checking the murder ledger.
      BL has less than 30 % win rate against most weapons 1 vs 1.

Also you cant nerf weapons only because of 1 vs 1 content in an MMORPG.
      we are talking about a 1v1v1v1v1content ie mist, we don't want that shit there, same as oxes and other trash mounts, all you do is run around and lasthit people with E we don't want that there ^^

The post was edited 1 time, last by Quagga ().