Pinned Crystal League Championship Rulebook

• Crystal League Championship Rulebook

Hi!

The Crystal League Championship (CLC) is hosted at the end of every season for the best crystal teams to compete against one another.

To create an environment in which any team can prepare for this high-stakes tournament, the official CLC Rulebook was created.
      The Rulebook includes both new and established rules to create fair competition for all.
      We would love to hear your feedback!

We hope to see you in this season's CLC, scheduled on the 10th and 11th of December!
      If you're not so much into playing in the Crystal League, you can watch the action all weekend on AlbionTV, the official Albion Online Twitch Channel.

Kind regards,
      Emii and the Community Team

Discord: Emii#2462
    • Hello,

i read the clc rulebook and i find the point where you point out that if you try to sign up banned players you get disqualified very interesting. This raises a question, is it desirable to do a similar thing to guilds harboring banned players. As we all know, there is quite a few guild leaders / callers that are banned for RMTing guild assets, though they keep coming back to the game on newly created characters. Guilds happily accept them, as theres no real consequence of just providing them with a few millions of silver and some tomes to makes new characters, There should be a system where a guilds assets get locked if they get spotted harboring the same banned player repeatedly and after some point a ban for all of the leadership. This approach has been used for Blue army, but not for other guilds.

/MSSJ
    • MSSJ wrote:

i read the clc rulebook and i find the point where you point out that if you try to sign up banned players you get disqualified very interesting.
      Indeed, how do you know if a player is banned or not ?
      Is there an official list somewhere ?
      Even if it is, does not it only give chances to the players which played with him in the past to recognize him, but not to the others ?

=> If a team end up being disqualified because not knowing they play with the alt of a banned player, my hope is this rule won't be applied literally but that other solutions will be considered first.

MSSJ wrote:

This raises a question, is it desirable to do a similar thing to guilds harboring banned players. As we all know
      As we all know as official knowledge ? sources please.

MSSJ wrote:

a ban for all of the leadership
      There are guilds without leadership, which just accept anyone. I used to be in a democratic guild where everyone could vote each decisions.
      Does TOS give a special status and special rules to guilds leadership ?
    • grul wrote:

Indeed, how do you know if a player is banned or not ? Is there an official list somewhere ?
      You do not. In the end, it's to the honesty of your teammates to know if they are ban evading.

grul wrote:

=> If a team end up being disqualified because not knowing they play with the alt of a banned player, my hope is this rule won't be applied literally but that other solutions will be considered first.
      This is where rule 2.1.1. of the Rulebook comes into play. if one of your teammates is shown to be a ban evader or banned from the tourney due to violating of the ToS, the team can replace him with another player (make sure to read 2.2.1.)

Discord: Emii#2462
    • When will you add a rule that ALT accounts cannot participate, i.e. banned players cannot play ?
      Do it for instance content only!

Each tick of a DoT now puts the original caster into combat again (currently they only get into combat on the first application of the DoT)