what happends to albion player

    • CallMeGosu wrote:

      but he is right. 90% of blackzone players would not had made it 5 mins in the old bz.hideouts ruined the game. its simple....
      and most of bz players these days wont be able to play bz without hideouts and terris because they are to bad.
      game is made around savespots and zerging. noob friendly content for mobile players :)
      I cant agree with you. I know you old hardcore players' feeling. Because I have the same feeling when the journeyback was applied. However, quickly I found many other players really benefited from it. I dont like it because because I dont need it. But other players need it. If you dont like the BZ now, you should report to SBI but not blame the players enjoy it. Do you know what I mean? As far as I can see, the players of BZ have increased, it means many players likes it. The number gathering and light-PVP players is enormous over you imagination. So, I say he is arrogant like he is the only god in the game. Everything should work as he think.Actually, SBI must consider many other players' experience not only his. He cant adapt the changes. Then he turn around and attack these players.It really sucks.
    • DummyRobert wrote:

      CallMeGosu wrote:

      but he is right. 90% of blackzone players would not had made it 5 mins in the old bz.hideouts ruined the game. its simple....
      and most of bz players these days wont be able to play bz without hideouts and terris because they are to bad.
      game is made around savespots and zerging. noob friendly content for mobile players :)
      I cant agree with you. I know you old hardcore players' feeling. Because I have the same feeling when the journeyback was applied. However, quickly I found many other players really benefited from it. I dont like it because because I dont need it. But other players need it. If you dont like the BZ now, you should report to SBI but not blame the players enjoy it. Do you know what I mean? As far as I can see, the players of BZ have increased, it means many players likes it. The number gathering and light-PVP players is enormous over you imagination. So, I say he is arrogant like he is the only god in the game. Everything should work as he think.Actually, SBI must consider many other players' experience not only his. He cant adapt the changes. Then he turn around and attack these players.It really sucks.

      "other players" or "many players" are weak arguments. the game was and should be build around competition and risk. thats a core element. i know that many like it, many are casuals and dont wanna put in any effort but this goes at the cost of ppl who do and did it.
      its a marketing move to attract mobile pleb players and it works but its bad for the game and its future.
      the economy is breaking more and more. crafting is in the hands of zvz guilds, might chests from zvz inflate silver massive.
      hideouts make content unplayable for non carebears.
      you talk like "everybody is happy" but thats not the case. noobs that want free stuff are happy, everybody else is far away from that.
    • CallMeGosu wrote:

      DummyRobert wrote:

      If you dont like the BZ now, you should report to SBI but not blame the players enjoy it.
      "other players" or "many players" are weak arguments. the game was and should be build around competition and risk. thats a core element. i know that many like it, many are casuals and dont wanna put in any effort but this goes at the cost of ppl who do and did it.
      its a marketing move to attract mobile pleb players and it works but its bad for the game and its future.
      the economy is breaking more and more. crafting is in the hands of zvz guilds, might chests from zvz inflate silver massive.
      hideouts make content unplayable for non carebears.
      you talk like "everybody is happy" but thats not the case. noobs that want free stuff are happy, everybody else is far away from that.
      You didn't get what I mean.
      I agree with what you talk about risk and rewards. However, this is SBI's duty. No matter how the game change, players will consider the risk and reward. Then they make a choice. Different people has different choices. These choices cant be easily judged as good or bad. For example, even though the hideouts are totally removed, some players still like HCE futher than BZs. Should we say these players have cancer playstyles? Dont mix up the game designs and players choices. Game designs might have problems but player choices are reasonable.
      So, dose Quagaa have any rights to blame other player's choices? Especially like saying they have a cancer playstyles. Just because he played long?
    • DummyRobert wrote:

      Especially like saying they have a cancer playstyles. Just because he played long?
      It doesn't take a genius to understand the problem.
      Quagga talks about group sizes in BZ.
      Nobody likes being killed by a group of 20 people.
      Most often they wear 4.1-5.1 equipment (or 8.0 - 8.1).

      Why is this cancerous content?
      Because a newbie killed by such a large group will feel that he needs to join the same group(or delete game), thereby spreading more cancer.

      Why did this become possible? Thanks HO. 15 million silver is small money in this game. Who abuses it the most? Chinese. My stats say that 95% of the time if you see a crowd in cheap gear, it's Chinese. We conclude that the Chinese are the main distributor of cancerous content.

      You are a hypocrite. How many times have you been told about exactly these things. But you are comparing it to HCE. You're told this gang of 20 is killing people. And you answer that groups of 20 people can like different content, someone likes to train, someone likes to role-play, we won’t judge everyone ......
      Mr. Clown
    • holy shit. this thread is still alive? Nothings gonna happen even if you talk shit about it in this thread for multiple reasons. (I thought we already figured out that nothing's gonna change but...)

      1. SBI doesn't give a shit about you, me or any player. they're a company, they will do shit just to get more money out of you.

      2. Europeans / Americans can't tell us what to do. You guys dominated this game since the start and now that something changed your crying about it.

      3. Big guilds Asian or not form big groups in BZ which is fucking brain dead but since this keeps players in the overworld SBI thinks its doing a good job. (I still love CD though...yeah I suck)

      4. Most of them are from EVE, they probably wont change their playstyle since its working in Albion...I guess, though I don't know how they gain profit from that.




      though I want HO to be destroyed more easily cause right now you have to have some people watching the map 24/7 just to stop your target HO from getting any energy (WHICH IS FUICNKG BS!)

      maybe apply some damage penalty when your group is bigger than five and if you have more than two parties on the same map with the same Alliance? I want to see Alliances actually fight for maps and form their pseudo-royals in BZ.
    • VseOtlichno wrote:

      It doesn't take a genius to understand the problem.Quagga talks about group sizes in BZ.
      Nobody likes being killed by a group of 20 people.
      Most often they wear 4.1-5.1 equipment (or 8.0 - 8.1).

      Why is this cancerous content?
      Because a newbie killed by such a large group will feel that he needs to join the same group(or delete game), thereby spreading more cancer.

      Why did this become possible? Thanks HO. 15 million silver is small money in this game. Who abuses it the most? Chinese. My stats say that 95% of the time if you see a crowd in cheap gear, it's Chinese. We conclude that the Chinese are the main distributor of cancerous content.

      You are a hypocrite. How many times have you been told about exactly these things. But you are comparing it to HCE. You're told this gang of 20 is killing people. And you answer that groups of 20 people can like different content, someone likes to train, someone likes to role-play, we won’t judge everyone ......
      Why group fight would be a cancer. If I have been killed by a group of people. I will call my friends to fight back. I dont know why you hate those people wearing 4.1-5.1? You are angry with it because you lose. They do nothing wrong. Why they should act as your rules? A fair 1v1 or 20v20. Oh come on! if you want this. Plz go courrupted dungeons and crstal. It is BZs! It is no rules here except SBI gives us. So, stop blaming them.
    • DummyRobert wrote:

      Why group fight would be a cancer. If I have been killed by a group of people. I will call my friends to fight back. I dont know why you hate those people wearing 4.1-5.1? You are angry with it because you lose. They do nothing wrong. Why they should act as your rules? A fair 1v1 or 20v20. Oh come on! if you want this. Plz go courrupted dungeons and crstal. It is BZs! It is no rules here except SBI gives us. So, stop blaming them.
      I don't even pick up such items from the ground it is a waste of time and space for me.

      what level of excitement is killing flat 4 retards ?
      or doing t6 static with 40+ people ? only chinnese can play like that. LMAO

      no one lost I just don't play this human mass spam simulator in flat 4. that's why china online because you are the only one left in this half dead game :D :D

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Quagga ().

    • DummyRobert wrote:

      Why group fight would be a cancer. If I have been killed by a group of people. I will call my friends to fight back. I dont know why you hate those people wearing 4.1-5.1? You are angry with it because you lose. They do nothing wrong. Why they should act as your rules? A fair 1v1 or 20v20. Oh come on! if you want this. Plz go courrupted dungeons and crstal. It is BZs! It is no rules here except SBI gives us. So, stop blaming them.
      You asked why it's cancer, I answered you. I see that you don't want to read my answer).
      I didn't say group combat is cancerous content. I said that a group of 20-man gankers who kill everyone in a row harm the community.

      If I take my friend and powerful equipment, you will sacrifice a couple of your friends so that the rest will run away. I have come across this several times already. It is very funny to watch how a group of 20 Chinese gankers scatter (from two people).

      I don't have a problem with that, have 15 people kill me and share 1.5mil of my equipment. But when the same thing happens with a t6 gatherer with 10 mils of total fame, I have serious questions about the mental state of the players.

      Maybe you're specifically looking for a fight, but most of the time a group of 20 people are looking for a player to rape.
      Mr. Clown
    • VseOtlichno wrote:

      You asked why it's cancer, I answered you. I see that you don't want to read my answer).I didn't say group combat is cancerous content. I said that a group of 20-man gankers who kill everyone in a row harm the community.

      If I take my friend and powerful equipment, you will sacrifice a couple of your friends so that the rest will run away. I have come across this several times already. It is very funny to watch how a group of 20 Chinese gankers scatter (from two people).

      I don't have a problem with that, have 15 people kill me and share 1.5mil of my equipment. But when the same thing happens with a t6 gatherer with 10 mils of total fame, I have serious questions about the mental state of the players.

      Maybe you're specifically looking for a fight, but most of the time a group of 20 people are looking for a player to rape.
      I have read your post. But there is no difference between tier 4 and tier 8. Because BZs dont require IP. You just feel unbalanced being killed by a group of people in low ip. They break your dream of becoming a solo hero. Stop watching such superhero movies. This is black zones. Everything would happen. I dont care the way I die, how they kill me, how many are they, how many ip they are. I die only because I am stupid and unexperienced. I will not attribute my own death to the playstyles of other players.
      In conclusion, BZs dont have rules about group size, ip and playstyles. So, a 8.3 solo player and a group of tier 4 players are the same. No one is better than other. If you feel unfair killed by a group of 20-man low-ip gankers. I would tell you it is BZs, it is unfair originally. Dont be so glassy.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by DummyRobert ().

    • Quagga wrote:

      I don't even pick up such items from the ground it is a waste of time and space for me.
      what level of excitement is killing flat 4 retards ?
      or doing t6 static with 40+ people ? only chinnese can play like that. LMAO

      no one lost I just don't play this human mass spam simulator in flat 4. that's why china online because you are the only one left in this half dead game :D :D
      You‘d better not connect this thing to a country. Everytime and everywhere, the same thing happens in albion world. If you hate chinese players, just fight back in game.
    • DummyRobert wrote:

      Quagga wrote:

      I don't even pick up such items from the ground it is a waste of time and space for me.
      what level of excitement is killing flat 4 retards ?
      or doing t6 static with 40+ people ? only chinnese can play like that. LMAO

      no one lost I just don't play this human mass spam simulator in flat 4. that's why china online because you are the only one left in this half dead game :D :D
      You‘d better not connect this thing to a country. Everytime and everywhere, the same thing happens in albion world. If you hate chinese players, just fight back in game.
      unfortunately this is impossible :)

      you guys are doing famefarm with 20% debuff.
      as long as the game is entirely based on numbers > skill no one in the game can win against china.

      and you are wrong playing during the hours when chinnese sleep the game is "playable", playing chinnese prime open world is flooded with shit players and I don't give a shit if they have 300 ping, it kills the essence of full loot pvp if every time you see chinnese in shit sets you get discouraged from playing.
    • If they came from the eve Serenity server, westerners might as well call it a wrap on Albion.

      Do a search on your favorite search engine for fail heap challenge and find the CEVE - Serenity thread to see what Eve online in China was like. I played on it and null-sec was a big blue doughnut (even worse than Tranquility at least there was some conflict at times). The majority of players on Serenity were ISK RMT grinders for their Alliance/Guild. Every null sec battle was prescripted.

      Just a note: I've seen the 3rd party exploit videos being posted regularly on youtube as the poor job that the ring 0 easy cheat software doesn't stop exploits. SBI, fix your stuff or go with new software or get rid of the ring 0 easy cheat software. I know I've had to set up private servers when I was primarily playing open world survival games due to the rampant exploits Chinese were running on servers they were using. People used them, but the Chinese used them to the largest extent and made the game unplayable for everyone else.

      Even the mists of avalon won't be enough to save albion if the same situation arises as what was on the Serenity server develops. Hopefully SBI can get enough Yuan to stay in business.

      Fackbion_2000 wrote:

      holy shit. this thread is still alive? Nothings gonna happen even if you talk shit about it in this thread for multiple reasons. (I thought we already figured out that nothing's gonna change but...)

      1. SBI doesn't give a shit about you, me or any player. they're a company, they will do shit just to get more money out of you.

      2. Europeans / Americans can't tell us what to do. You guys dominated this game since the start and now that something changed your crying about it.

      3. Big guilds Asian or not form big groups in BZ which is fucking brain dead but since this keeps players in the overworld SBI thinks its doing a good job. (I still love CD though...yeah I suck)

      4. Most of them are from EVE, they probably wont change their playstyle since its working in Albion...I guess, though I don't know how they gain profit from that.




      though I want HO to be destroyed more easily cause right now you have to have some people watching the map 24/7 just to stop your target HO from getting any energy (WHICH IS FUICNKG BS!)

      maybe apply some damage penalty when your group is bigger than five and if you have more than two parties on the same map with the same Alliance? I want to see Alliances actually fight for maps and form their pseudo-royals in BZ.


      .