what happends to albion player

    • Quagga wrote:

      Fackbion_2000 wrote:

      and sometimes we see blobs in the maps so we scatter and go to the next
      that's the mentality I'm talking about, flood you with human mass which is what chinnese are best at.
      when i play in a group of 10-20 people we gank just to kill boredom before smallscale fights, you guys play pure 20v1 to win. you are cancer and your gaming culture is cancer.
      Ooooohh do you need to drink your bottled milk baby girl? crying because someone killed you in a game?

      Stop acting like you're better than us, like bro you just admitted on 20v1 ing someone when you're bored but when that happens to YOU it's bad? And how are you so sure that all they do is 50v1? did you join them all day everyday just to see it happen?

      You just don't like that you died and assumed that thats all we do. Hell, if you want small scale fights then join a group in Discord or FB where alliances sets up their smalesclae battles in BZ somewhere to get rewards.
    • VseOtlichno wrote:

      I'm at an age where talking to 20 people on Discord is a headache. I respect myself not to do 20 vs 3 content. I think quality > quantity.
      Then someone would blast some deepfried bullshit in the call without any warning so you jump from your chair, hit the table with your leg and spill lukewarm beer on your Plates/Drawing that you need to submit two days later... Good thing only a handful of people can talk in FW.


      I don't really get where the crowd v 1 comes from but when you mass people, you want to get the most amount of silver you can in the fastest way possible since you will divide them to the active members of that party. We mass people to kill mages get chests if we happen to be in the area and find resource nodes (IDK what those big resource icons in the minimap is called).

      There might be some guild that will Camp portals but I'm sure that they are not "50v1" because no one gains profit from that
    • Fackbion_2000 wrote:

      Ooooohh do you need to drink your bottled milk baby girl? crying because someone killed you in a game?

      Stop acting like you're better than us, like bro you just admitted on 20v1 ing someone when you're bored but when that happens to YOU it's bad? And how are you so sure that all they do is 50v1? did you join them all day everyday just to see it happen?
      well yes, I consider myself better, because after asking anyone 1v1 no one has ever dared to 1v1 yet :)
      and so I consider myself better because I don't need a 5:1 advantage to beat someone in a video game :)
      and yes we have gank weapon swaps when looking for groups of chinese to farm em, unfortunately they are worth as much as dog shit because their gameplay relies on human mass and flat 4.

      nothing but proves how cancer your gaming culture is. :) you don't fight equal numbers just run away
      you don't fight for objective just set up fights among yourselves
      tell us more what else you are doing to kill this game ? :)

      and I say what I see which is people who in equal numbers are ran over like dogs
      the only thing you guys do all day and what you see in every part of BZ is ganking 20v1 in flat 4 shit sets and using invis pot.
      massing 50 people forsmall chest of course in flat 4 shit sets
      you do outposts of course in 50 people here a little better in 6.1
      famefarm in statics with 40+ people

      Understand buddy, your only strength in Albion is numbers :)

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Quagga ().

    • Quagga wrote:

      Fackbion_2000 wrote:

      Ooooohh do you need to drink your bottled milk baby girl? crying because someone killed you in a game?

      Stop acting like you're better than us, like bro you just admitted on 20v1 ing someone when you're bored but when that happens to YOU it's bad? And how are you so sure that all they do is 50v1? did you join them all day everyday just to see it happen?
      well yes, I consider myself better, because after asking anyone 1v1 no one has ever dared to 1v1 yet :) and so I consider myself better because I don't need a 5:1 advantage to beat someone in a video game :)
      and yes we have gank weapon swaps when looking for groups of chinese to farm em, unfortunately they are worth as much as dog shit because their gameplay relies on human mass and flat 4.

      nothing but proves how cancer your gaming culture is. :) you don't fight equal numbers just run away
      you don't fight for objective just set up fights among yourselves
      tell us more what else you are doing to kill this game ? :)

      and I say what I see which is people who in equal numbers are run over like dogs
      the only thing you guys do all day and what you see in every part of BZ is ganking 20v1 in flat 4 shit sets and using invis pot.
      massing 50 people forsmall chest of course in flat 4 shit sets
      you do outposts of course in 50 people here a little better in 6.1
      famefarm in statics with 40+ people

      Understand buddy, your only strength in Albion is numbers :)
      YES! CRY MORE!!!! WAHAHAHAHA

      The only thing we do all day is play this shit game that don't care about us? Bro you do know that we have jobs and studies to do right? *insert Asian stereotypes here*
      and yes, we set up fights to get rewards or when our member wants to join another guild that his IRL friend is in so we do a GvG as a send off (We miss you Hatonastlck32)

      kill the game? if what your saying is true then it would seem like Albion is having more players than before. Remember, SBI doesn't care about you or us, as long as they have money they wouldn't touch shit.

      just admit it, you died and exaggerate this "50 people party" just so you can blame others for your death.

      tip: If you want 1v1s do corrupted dungeons, it also have a 4 chests after you won your 1v1 so its my prefered way of making silver. ( fire staff & sword cabbage stew can fuck off!!! )
    • Quagga wrote:

      Fackbion_2000 wrote:

      Ooooohh do you need to drink your bottled milk baby girl? crying because someone killed you in a game?

      Stop acting like you're better than us, like bro you just admitted on 20v1 ing someone when you're bored but when that happens to YOU it's bad? And how are you so sure that all they do is 50v1? did you join them all day everyday just to see it happen?
      well yes, I consider myself better, because after asking anyone 1v1 no one has ever dared to 1v1 yet :) and so I consider myself better because I don't need a 5:1 advantage to beat someone in a video game :)
      and yes we have gank weapon swaps when looking for groups of chinese to farm em, unfortunately they are worth as much as dog shit because their gameplay relies on human mass and flat 4.

      nothing but proves how cancer your gaming culture is. :) you don't fight equal numbers just run away
      you don't fight for objective just set up fights among yourselves
      tell us more what else you are doing to kill this game ? :)

      and I say what I see which is people who in equal numbers are ran over like dogs
      the only thing you guys do all day and what you see in every part of BZ is ganking 20v1 in flat 4 shit sets and using invis pot.
      massing 50 people forsmall chest of course in flat 4 shit sets
      you do outposts of course in 50 people here a little better in 6.1
      famefarm in statics with 40+ people

      Understand buddy, your only strength in Albion is numbers :)
      So what? Are there any rules that ristricted fights numbers in OW? you just find a reason for your failure. “They are too many people so I lose. It is alright”. But who cares? Think about why other people can mass so many people? And you, even can’t find 20 guys to play with you. If you are really strong and kind like you said, why your people don’t play with you?
      And what you said about Chinese players are not the truth.
    • Fackbion_2000 wrote:

      Remember, SBI doesn't care about you or us, as long as they have money they wouldn't touch shit.
      you are a milking cow for the SBI although in this we agree hah :D

      Fackbion_2000 wrote:

      tip: If you want 1v1s do corrupted dungeons, it also have a 4 chests after you won your 1v1 so its my prefered way of making silver. ( fire staff & sword cabbage stew can fuck off!!! )
      I play there very rarely, even im in the top30 I think I'm not really trying....
      our talk was about the open world and your spam of the human mass, I do not understand why the excitement heh

      Understand that you only count because you have the most people in the game. :)
      if the game went back to the state of the game before queen you would be farmed by 2-3 clappers 24/7 :)
    • DummyRobert wrote:

      So what? Are there any rules that ristricted fights numbers in OW? you just find a reason for your failure. “They are too many people so I lose. It is alright”. But who cares? Think about why other people can mass so many people? And you, even can’t find 20 guys to play with you. If you are really strong and kind like you said, why your people don’t play with you?
      And what you said about Chinese players are not the truth.
      well nothing, I say your gaming culture is cancer and you try to justify it, who cares, your strength is numbers. end of story lmao
    • Quagga wrote:

      Fackbion_2000 wrote:

      Remember, SBI doesn't care about you or us, as long as they have money they wouldn't touch shit.
      you are a milking cow for the SBI although in this we agree hah :D

      Fackbion_2000 wrote:

      tip: If you want 1v1s do corrupted dungeons, it also have a 4 chests after you won your 1v1 so its my prefered way of making silver. ( fire staff & sword cabbage stew can fuck off!!! )
      I play there very rarely, even im in the top30 I think I'm not really trying....our talk was about the open world and your spam of the human mass, I do not understand why the excitement heh

      Understand that you only count because you have the most people in the game. :)
      if the game went back to the state of the game before queen you would be farmed by 2-3 clappers 24/7 :)
      WE HAVE THE MOST PEOPLE IN THE GAME!? ARE WE FINALLY GETYING OUR OWN SERVER??? FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!


      Bruh that's why I only bring T5.2 when I go open world. The lag is BS here in Asia and anything higher than 5.2 is too much when you are teleporting all over the place.
      (except when gathering. I always do T8 and ava because anything other than that is too slow!)

      sample:

      The thing is, most New players are not willing to lose their gear that's why guilds make parties to boost them to T5 and some silver to have replacement gear so that they stay in the game.

      as I quoted before "SPAM CONSCRIIIIIIIPTS!!!!"
    • Quagga wrote:

      DummyRobert wrote:

      So what? Are there any rules that ristricted fights numbers in OW? you just find a reason for your failure. “They are too many people so I lose. It is alright”. But who cares? Think about why other people can mass so many people? And you, even can’t find 20 guys to play with you. If you are really strong and kind like you said, why your people don’t play with you?
      And what you said about Chinese players are not the truth.
      well nothing, I say your gaming culture is cancer and you try to justify it, who cares, your strength is numbers. end of story lmao
      A person that can’t recruit, organize and manage huge players blame the other person that can do it. And he said it is a cancer game style. Just oral victory. Our guild leader and members will recruit new players, teach them and help them to make a big family to counter powerful guilds. We fight together. Is this cancer? And what you have done. Blame other players, and never think about doing something to change this. Armor yourself but not blame others. We obey the game rules. We should not be blamed.
    • DummyRobert wrote:

      Quagga wrote:

      DummyRobert wrote:

      So what? Are there any rules that ristricted fights numbers in OW? you just find a reason for your failure. “They are too many people so I lose. It is alright”. But who cares? Think about why other people can mass so many people? And you, even can’t find 20 guys to play with you. If you are really strong and kind like you said, why your people don’t play with you?
      And what you said about Chinese players are not the truth.
      well nothing, I say your gaming culture is cancer and you try to justify it, who cares, your strength is numbers. end of story lmao
      A person that can’t recruit, organize and manage huge players blame the other person that can do it. And he said it is a cancer game style. Just oral victory. Our guild leader and members will recruit new players, teach them and help them to make a big family to counter powerful guilds. We fight together. Is this cancer? And what you have done. Blame other players, and never think about doing something to change this. Armor yourself but not blame others. We obey the game rules. We should not be blamed.
      you are hurting a new players by teaching them that they should run away and seek help 10vs1 such people will never learn to play and make decisions.
    • blackzone is plebzone.
      since queenss its getting worse and worse.
      years ago it wass the place where the elite players battle for ground, competing against each other.
      blackzone guilds today are 80% plebs leeching for hideouts to play bluezone online.
      most good/elite players switch to smaller/medium guilds and play roads/hellgates.
      since years skill does not matter, numbers matter. they call t2 blobs "smallscale" these days....
      you cant blame the chinese players for doing the same shit you guys do since years but better.
      if you want to solve your problem: leave blackzone, play roads.

      EDIT: have also seen a t2 blob of black flag, also known as plebflag in roads.
      btw the only blob i ever saw was NOT a chinese blob.

      i have to smile a bit when blackzone guilds cry about numbers.... since this is theyr only win condition for years.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by CallMeGosu ().

    • Quagga wrote:

      you are hurting a new players by teaching them that they should run away and seek help 10vs1 such people will never learn to play and make decisions.
      It sounds that your teaching way is better than ours. However, other people's guilds have more and more new members that survive. But your guild seems not to grow up.
      No one can criticize others' playstyle unless they break the game rules. Actually, I hate you who pretend to be a god and blame other players. What you do is correct; what is different from you is bad. Who do you think you are?
    • DummyRobert wrote:

      It sounds that your teaching way is better than ours. However, other people's guilds have more and more new members that survive. But your guild seems not to grow up.
      No one can criticize others' playstyle unless they break the game rules. Actually, I hate you who pretend to be a god and blame other players. What you do is correct; what is different from you is bad. Who do you think you are?
      this is the mentality that kills BZ, understand that they will take away your HO and you don't know what is happening, you stops exist in this game.
      you are using the new players as meat shield and hiding behind numbers it's like that meme in which two dogs barking after opening the gate are calm. you are one of those dogs and the gate is those new players and HO.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Quagga ().

    • CallMeGosu wrote:

      EDIT: have also seen a t2 blob of black flag, also known as plebflag in roads.
      btw the only blob i ever saw was NOT a chinese blob.

      i have to smile a bit when blackzone guilds cry about numbers.... since this is theyr only win condition for years.
      the same is in roads, as far as we know they are supposed to address the problem of roads where roads for 2 people had 20 gankers inside, like roads for 7 people with 20+ gankers....
      we will see how it will look like, because so far roads are a waste of time if you don't find decent PVP so you ride and waste time, gathering nerfed, HO people have control over everything by scouts.

      if not added HO this game would still keep level and based on risk=reward.
      such a carebear business model pays off for SBI 90% of people in BZ should not exist there legit.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Quagga ().

    • Quagga wrote:

      this is the mentality that kills BZ, understand that they will take away your HO and you don't know what is happening, you stops exist in this game.you are using the new players as meat shield and hiding behind numbers it's like that meme in which two dogs barking after opening the gate are calm. you are one of those dogs and the gate is those new players and HO.


      You are still arrogant. We help the new players but not push them into fights. We just take them to dungeons and gathering. Some players might be interest in PVP, we will teach them from small-scale fight like arena and hellgates. Do you know why this big alliance have more players? Because their guild will offer their members equipments to fight up to tier 8.1 gear. That is why they attracted so many players. And my guild only have a 10 people pvp team. We have hideouts for pve players. We PVP members just stay in portal, it will be more convenient.
    • DummyRobert wrote:

      Quagga wrote:

      :D that's what I'm talking about, 90% of the people in BZ shouldn't be there, carebear online. and now china online.
      Knock it off!You can’t judge players where they should be. You such a arrogant guy.
      I can and I will :)


      if you play like shit and all you can do is click on HO you don't deserve to be in T8 zones. Be glad that SBI policy has changed and any 1 day player by joining any major alliance serves as meat shield in ZVZ has access to everything.
      Punishing players for their knowledge and skills, rewarding these noobs for their lack of brains and skill. pathetic gameplay we have in black zone :)

      totally lack of RISK = REWARD

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Quagga ().

    • DummyRobert wrote:

      Quagga wrote:

      :D that's what I'm talking about, 90% of the people in BZ shouldn't be there, carebear online. and now china online.
      Knock it off!You can’t judge players where they should be. You such a arrogant guy.
      but he is right. 90% of blackzone players would not had made it 5 mins in the old bz.
      hideouts ruined the game. its simple....
      and most of bz players these days wont be able to play bz without hideouts and terris because they are to bad.
      game is made around savespots and zerging. noob friendly content for mobile players :)