what happends to albion player

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • the point is that frustration is a real thing, the Chinese are taking over the game, massing 30+ people into small chests, making castles with 2x 50 debuffs....


      Their game culture is pure cancer compared to Europe/West.... People were saying this long before sbi decided to merge Europe/West with Asia....
      I personally hate most Chinese for their gameplay. flat 4 gear T3 ox and you can do shit with them. or 1v1 and 5min later cta 20 flat 4 dudes chasing you....

      It's not a meme that the Chinese are killing every game they appear in by spamming numbers just used to it that not everyone is happy by that.. :)
    • Quagga wrote:

      the point is that frustration is a real thing, the Chinese are taking over the game, massing 30+ people into small chests, making castles with 2x 50 debuffs....


      Their game culture is pure cancer compared to Europe/West.... People were saying this long before sbi decided to merge Europe/West with Asia....
      I personally hate most Chinese for their gameplay. flat 4 gear T3 ox and you can do shit with them. or 1v1 and 5min later cta 20 flat 4 dudes chasing you....

      It's not a meme that the Chinese are killing every game they appear in by spamming numbers just used to it that not everyone is happy by that.. :)
      u are talking about arch that exist more time than albion ?
    • YeSer wrote:

      Quagga wrote:

      the point is that frustration is a real thing, the Chinese are taking over the game, massing 30+ people into small chests, making castles with 2x 50 debuffs....


      Their game culture is pure cancer compared to Europe/West.... People were saying this long before sbi decided to merge Europe/West with Asia....
      I personally hate most Chinese for their gameplay. flat 4 gear T3 ox and you can do shit with them. or 1v1 and 5min later cta 20 flat 4 dudes chasing you....

      It's not a meme that the Chinese are killing every game they appear in by spamming numbers just used to it that not everyone is happy by that.. :)
      u are talking about arch that exist more time than albion ?
      ARCH is nothing compared to chinnese.... is a different gaming culture.

      arch is massive by random numbers, chinnese are purely focused on dominating the game and winning at all costs.
    • Quagga wrote:

      the point is that frustration is a real thing, the Chinese are taking over the game, massing 30+ people into small chests, making castles with 2x 50 debuffs....


      Their game culture is pure cancer compared to Europe/West.... People were saying this long before sbi decided to merge Europe/West with Asia....
      I personally hate most Chinese for their gameplay. flat 4 gear T3 ox and you can do shit with them. or 1v1 and 5min later cta 20 flat 4 dudes chasing you....

      It's not a meme that the Chinese are killing every game they appear in by spamming numbers just used to it that not everyone is happy by that.. :)
      I mean, Asian players have to deal with 300+ ping so there's no point in bringing gear higher than t5 since the packet loss would fuck us up anyway. (tping back to ccs and shit).


      As my old CoH2 player used to say : " SPAM CONSCRIPTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - Gandalfzzz
    • Fackbion_2000 wrote:

      I mean, Asian players have to deal with 300+ ping so there's no point in bringing gear higher than t5 since the packet loss would fuck us up anyway. (tping back to ccs and shit).
      Tell that to the players of guild Tcho Tcho.


      Completely blocked the location on the roads of Avalon. There were more than 15 of them. All in t8 gear. They are not sorry to spend 20-40 minutes of time to go through the blue portal together.
      hellfire hands enjoyer
      700/700 daggers
      500/700 nature
    • VseOtlichno wrote:

      Fackbion_2000 wrote:

      I mean, Asian players have to deal with 300+ ping so there's no point in bringing gear higher than t5 since the packet loss would fuck us up anyway. (tping back to ccs and shit).
      Tell that to the players of guild Tcho Tcho.

      Completely blocked the location on the roads of Avalon. There were more than 15 of them. All in t8 gear. They are not sorry to spend 20-40 minutes of time to go through the blue portal together.
      sounds like an average ganking group to me. Except they guarded the portal in the over world not the roads itself (which is easier).



      Edit: This reminds me of portal ganking in BZ before they remove the 3 portal spawn points. You spawn in BZ and the moment you got out they will spam aoes in the hopes of lagging your PC until your shield is gone.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Fackbion_2000 ().

    • Fackbion_2000 wrote:

      Quagga wrote:

      the point is that frustration is a real thing, the Chinese are taking over the game, massing 30+ people into small chests, making castles with 2x 50 debuffs....


      Their game culture is pure cancer compared to Europe/West.... People were saying this long before sbi decided to merge Europe/West with Asia....
      I personally hate most Chinese for their gameplay. flat 4 gear T3 ox and you can do shit with them. or 1v1 and 5min later cta 20 flat 4 dudes chasing you....

      It's not a meme that the Chinese are killing every game they appear in by spamming numbers just used to it that not everyone is happy by that.. :)
      I mean, Asian players have to deal with 300+ ping so there's no point in bringing gear higher than t5 since the packet loss would fuck us up anyway. (tping back to ccs and shit).

      As my old CoH2 player used to say : " SPAM CONSCRIPTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - Gandalfzzz
      Justify them as you want, the facts speak for themselves and their game culture is a cancer in especially in a game that is entirely based on who has more wins. The entire game model has been revamped and looks like it was created for Asia gamestyle.
      the min-max and sacrifice everything just to win even recently I played duo in static, we were looking for a little PVP, you know what we met in t6 static ? 50+ chinnese in flat 6 gear.

      it's so retarded it's starting to get boring.
    • Quagga wrote:


      I personally hate most Chinese for their gameplay. flat 4 gear T3 ox and you can do shit with them. or 1v1 and 5min later cta 20 flat 4 dudes chasing you....
      Sounds exactly like what would happen to you if you tried your robbing ways in real life. 1) Most people wouldn't carry large sums of money, just to make you rich, 2) Any robberies would be meet with overwhelming numbers/force. 3) Trial and imprisonment for a long time, is alas missing, so maybe consider yourself to have gotten off lightly.
    • Tinlar wrote:

      Quagga wrote:

      I personally hate most Chinese for their gameplay. flat 4 gear T3 ox and you can do shit with them. or 1v1 and 5min later cta 20 flat 4 dudes chasing you....
      Sounds exactly like what would happen to you if you tried your robbing ways in real life. 1) Most people wouldn't carry large sums of money, just to make you rich, 2) Any robberies would be meet with overwhelming numbers/force. 3) Trial and imprisonment for a long time, is alas missing, so maybe consider yourself to have gotten off lightly.
      In real life, a gang of 40 will rob and kill several people before a group of people come together to stop it for good.
      It harms society and everyone would understand the benefits of catching this gang.


      Unfortunately there is a "resurrect" button in Albion.
      No matter how much they are punished, they can do it endlessly.
      hellfire hands enjoyer
      700/700 daggers
      500/700 nature
    • Quagga wrote:

      Fackbion_2000 wrote:

      Quagga wrote:

      the point is that frustration is a real thing, the Chinese are taking over the game, massing 30+ people into small chests, making castles with 2x 50 debuffs....


      Their game culture is pure cancer compared to Europe/West.... People were saying this long before sbi decided to merge Europe/West with Asia....
      I personally hate most Chinese for their gameplay. flat 4 gear T3 ox and you can do shit with them. or 1v1 and 5min later cta 20 flat 4 dudes chasing you....

      It's not a meme that the Chinese are killing every game they appear in by spamming numbers just used to it that not everyone is happy by that.. :)
      I mean, Asian players have to deal with 300+ ping so there's no point in bringing gear higher than t5 since the packet loss would fuck us up anyway. (tping back to ccs and shit).
      As my old CoH2 player used to say : " SPAM CONSCRIPTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - Gandalfzzz
      Justify them as you want, the facts speak for themselves and their game culture is a cancer in especially in a game that is entirely based on who has more wins. The entire game model has been revamped and looks like it was created for Asia gamestyle.the min-max and sacrifice everything just to win even recently I played duo in static, we were looking for a little PVP, you know what we met in t6 static ? 50+ chinnese in flat 6 gear.

      it's so retarded it's starting to get boring.
      So it was fine when you people gang up on others and alliances doing a CTA just to destroy the HO of small guilds in BZ but when Asian players gangs up and fight back its not? The sacrifice everything to win, isn't that what old players have been wanting since SBI made some weapons untouchable in 1v1s (Like the BS holy build in CD).

      You call us toxic but a couple years back we can't even use the world chat because you people would harass us out of your channel because we are not speaking in English even though we have no dedicated channels for Japan back then, mass report bounties in alliances, Guild bounties to KoS every member of said guild and alliances owning Maps in BZ. "If that's not toxic, I don't know what is." -Oversimplified


      tip: If you want to Duo do it in hell gates.
    • don't mix CTA with daily gameplay....

      Banana played for years with his people and there was never a problem with them, until AO was officially opened to Asia you can see what a cancer it is.... smallscale is practically non-existent, the only thing chinnese players can do is fight with a 5:1 advantage... sucking everything off the map in their garbage flat 4 gear and t4 ox that is free frag for a group of gankers unkillable for solo players.

      massing 30 people for small chest....
      2 full pt for green outpost
      2 blobs 50debuff for castle

      this is such an overkill in numbers that it becomes retarded not cancer.

      in any game where we have chinnese this game is dying no one is playing this spam simulator of the human masses.
      just check the top50 guilds of the season, shows who is left in this game.
    • Quagga wrote:

      don't mix CTA with daily gameplay....

      Banana played for years with his people and there was never a problem with them, until AO was officially opened to Asia you can see what a cancer it is.... smallscale is practically non-existent, the only thing chinnese players can do is fight with a 5:1 advantage... sucking everything off the map in their garbage flat 4 gear and t4 ox that is free frag for a group of gankers unkillable for solo players.

      massing 30 people for small chest....
      2 full pt for green outpost
      2 blobs 50debuff for castle

      this is such an overkill in numbers that it becomes retarded not cancer.

      in any game where we have chinnese this game is dying no one is playing this spam simulator of the human masses.
      just check the top50 guilds of the season, shows who is left in this game.
      and Americans and europeans ca't do the same? when I was in BandanaBrothers (a mix group of Europeans, Americans and Asians) we had Daily CTA's, FF and group ganking. We were unkillable against solo players and sometimes we see blobs in the maps so we scatter and go to the next. I don't see why you're singling us Asians for this because in my experience with other guilds they do the same.

      GIRTH alliance
      ARCH
      BB
      FW

      The top guilds are changing? Good! now we won't have a single guild/alliance dominate the whole BZ and lock up Merlin's rest.

      "The game won't change for you so just find another game!" - Every European/American when we ask SBI for an Asia/OCE server (Finally got to say it back to you guys!!!!!!!)
    • Quagga wrote:

      don't mix CTA with daily gameplay....

      [list=1][*]
      [/list]Banana played for years with his people and there was never a problem with them, until AO was officially opened to Asia you can see what a cancer it is.... smallscale is practically non-existent, the only thing chinnese players can do is fight with a 5:1 advantage... sucking everything off the map in their garbage flat 4 gear and t4 ox that is free frag for a group of gankers unkillable for solo players.

      massing 30 people for small chest....
      2 full pt for green outpost
      2 blobs 50debuff for castle

      this is such an overkill in numbers that it becomes retarded not cancer.

      in any game where we have chinnese this game is dying no one is playing this spam simulator of the human masses.
      just check the top50 guilds of the season, shows who is left in this game.
      Do your reply has any connection to this post?
      Has albion added any people restrictions on these resources?
      Do we Chinese players play 24-7?
      Can’t you people mass 20 players?
      what you said did not happened only on chinese players?
      So, I hope you withdraw your prejudiced words!
    • Welcome in China Online.


      Fackbion_2000 wrote:

      The top guilds are changing? Good! now we won't have a single guild/alliance dominate the whole BZ and lock up Merlin's rest.
      do you realize that almost the entire chinnese community handhold ?
      there are only a few exceptions so everyone plays to one goal.

      who mass 50 people to fight t1 blob ? only chinnese
      your strength is MASS unlucky AO has changed its model and the game is more zergy than ever before.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Quagga ().

    • Quagga wrote:

      Welcome in China Online.


      Fackbion_2000 wrote:

      The top guilds are changing? Good! now we won't have a single guild/alliance dominate the whole BZ and lock up Merlin's rest.
      do you realize that almost the entire chinnese community handhold ?there are only a few exceptions so everyone plays to one goal.

      who mass 50 people to fight t1 blob ? only chinnese
      your strength is MASS unlucky AO has changed its model and the game is zergy than ever before.

      Quagga wrote:

      Welcome in China Online.


      Fackbion_2000 wrote:

      The top guilds are changing? Good! now we won't have a single guild/alliance dominate the whole BZ and lock up Merlin's rest.
      do you realize that almost the entire chinnese community handhold ?there are only a few exceptions so everyone plays to one goal.

      who mass 50 people to fight t1 blob ? only chinnese
      your strength is MASS unlucky AO has changed its model and the game is zergy than ever before.
      are your serious? So why did LAAAL and imniubi fight with PLAC? They are all chinese guild. Explain it to me!
    • Quagga wrote:

      Welcome in China Online.


      Fackbion_2000 wrote:

      The top guilds are changing? Good! now we won't have a single guild/alliance dominate the whole BZ and lock up Merlin's rest.
      do you realize that almost the entire chinnese community handhold ?there are only a few exceptions so everyone plays to one goal.

      who mass 50 people to fight t1 blob ? only chinnese
      your strength is MASS unlucky AO has changed its model and the game is more zergy than ever before.
      Then mass people too! So what if they want to help their guildmates? are you telling me that they can't do that or are you just salty because you got killed by a blob THAT CAN BE SEEN IN THE MINIMAP.
    • Fackbion_2000 wrote:

      and sometimes we see blobs in the maps so we scatter and go to the next
      that's the mentality I'm talking about, flood you with human mass which is what chinnese are best at.

      when i play in a group of 10-20 people we gank just to kill boredom before smallscale fights, you guys play pure 20v1 to win. you are cancer and your gaming culture is cancer.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Quagga ().