IS BALANCE TEAM SLEEPING ?

• IS BALANCE TEAM SLEEPING ?

What they thinking am realy wondering there is big problem about sword movement speed can't even see front of eyes who hired them to make game balanced ? really nerfing other mobility spells except sword movement speed ? what they expecting us how we can have fun with that am trying to fight while using 7.3 omelet wichs nonsense for sword because u can't catch them if someone catch the swords that's gonna be sword again what a suprise right ? TOP 16 on Murderledger 8/16 swords can you guys imagine how broken is this it's half of that stop sleeping because it's enought !! BALANCE TEAM STOP SLEEPING OPEN YOUR EYES !!!
    • Yes they are sleeping

the community here have posted so many suggestions to fix it
      even if it was temporary for like Riot games like every 2 weeks or 1 month in SBI case at the rate they do balance changes

there is no harm for nerfing for 1 month then buffing the next till its stable
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build

The post was edited 1 time, last by The_Support_God ().

• Well, don't be too harsh.

It is not so easy to seperate damage stacks from movement stacks on heroic.

Or we already had heroic at 9, where it was balanced. It is completely hard to move it back to nine because it is impossible to explain...

Maybe something like this might be the explanation "after 3 years the player base has figured out how to 3 stack & prestack on mobs, for that we put heroic back to 9 where we had it 3 years ago"

I dunno ...i have no other explanation
    • Well in this game
      change is slow and meta items stick for a while

at least for a season or 2 aka 3 months and some for even more
      there is only a few items in history that got reworked then changed patch after patch till its a balanced state

example. royal boots rework, demonfang rework v3, clarent blade, Nature cleanse heal, hallowfall

#RiskVSRewardCult

• well one thing i am happy about SBI is when they want to do changes to X weapon line
      they are quite willing to listen to feedback and balance X weapon line for the duration they are in test realm + 2 weeks after live

#RiskVSRewardCult

• IsthatHurtt wrote:

BALANCE TEAM SLEEPING
      No, they are in a coma.

The_Support_God wrote:

well one thing i am happy about SBI is when they want to do changes to X weapon line
      they are quite willing to listen to feedback and balance X weapon line for the duration they are in test realm + 2 weeks after live
      Getting a single weapon line a big spotlight while forgetting everything else exists is literally more cringe than leaving balance alone. One of the main reasons balance in Albion is retarded is EXACTLY BECAUSE the power level between weapon lines NEVER stays consistent. They update some tree, and afterward, it becomes meta for an extended period of time, meanwhile, other trees fall behind because of constantly shifting design choices and a lack of attention, repeat ad infinitum.

Wargloves are still fundamentally broken, this weapon line does not belong in this game, they are on a completely different power level. Displacement CC on every button, dagger mobility and damage, max HP and regen bonuses, and busted resilience penetration. I've just got a feeling that the dev team smoked crack for the whole weekend and decided to mash together staves and daggers without thinking of the consequences.
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?
    • Hattenhair wrote:

IsthatHurtt wrote:

BALANCE TEAM SLEEPING
      No, they are in a coma.

The_Support_God wrote:

well one thing i am happy about SBI is when they want to do changes to X weapon line
      Getting a single weapon line a big spotlight while forgetting everything else exists is literally more cringe than leaving balance alone. One of the main reasons balance in Albion is retarded is EXACTLY BECAUSE the power level between weapon lines NEVER stays consistent. They update some tree, and afterward, it becomes meta for an extended period of time, meanwhile, other trees fall behind because of constantly shifting design choices and a lack of attention, repeat ad infinitum.
      Wargloves are still fundamentally broken, this weapon line does not belong in this game, they are on a completely different power level. Displacement CC on every button, dagger mobility and damage, max HP and regen bonuses, and busted resilience penetration. I've just got a feeling that the dev team smoked crack for the whole weekend and decided to mash together staves and daggers without thinking of the consequences.
      Waiting for the Axe rework. these things are pure trash compared to almost every other weapon tree
    • Painball wrote:

Hattenhair wrote:

IsthatHurtt wrote:

BALANCE TEAM SLEEPING
      No, they are in a coma.

The_Support_God wrote:

Getting a single weapon line a big spotlight while forgetting everything else exists is literally more cringe than leaving balance alone. One of the main reasons balance in Albion is retarded is EXACTLY BECAUSE the power level between weapon lines NEVER stays consistent. They update some tree, and afterward, it becomes meta for an extended period of time, meanwhile, other trees fall behind because of constantly shifting design choices and a lack of attention, repeat ad infinitum.Wargloves are still fundamentally broken, this weapon line does not belong in this game, they are on a completely different power level. Displacement CC on every button, dagger mobility and damage, max HP and regen bonuses, and busted resilience penetration. I've just got a feeling that the dev team smoked crack for the whole weekend and decided to mash together staves and daggers without thinking of the consequences.
      Waiting for the Axe rework. these things are pure trash compared to almost every other weapon tree
      my bow is still waiting. speed shot is still a thing that exist as a W skill

#RiskVSRewardCult

• Broadsword is so braindead. 35% of top 20 buiilds spam stacks and press E when off cooldown. Even with purge and block takes two seconds to get the stacks back just autorun follow and afk.

Reminds me of 1h Dagger all over again. Something so overwhelmingly broken and no action from SBI.

Better to just swipe, buy tomes and level Broadsword, once enough people swipe they will nerf and make the next new OP weapon.
    • xGunner wrote:

They will never nerf swords, just find yourself another content, it should get to a point where there is only healers, broadswords and badon on cd

The balance team is probably way too busy looking for something to nerf on frost :kewk:
      the game killing himself with not caring about the players said
    • Since the "BALANCE TEAM" is compound of one person, the Retroman, is really possible that he is sleeping right now.

Jokes aside, probably the problem is just this; the Balancing team isnt big enought, dont play the game or dont listen to properly suggestions (good ones with open mind and not trying to get patchs to their side of most liked weapons and contents).

I wish that they make more research on what players would like more, the most important tweaks the game should have, all this data can be obtain EASILY if they care enought to do research on REAL PLAYERS (stop hearing only oldschool or "top tier" players and start to listen to the real community.
    • there isnt a balance team- its actually like 5 AO forum spammers who just sit in the bank, post musings, and wait for guild content.

Examples- Mobs exist in 1v1 scenarios, but not 2v2....for one reason- to let whales have a chance at winning hopeless matches. These mobs are also what make so many 1v1 CD weapons "OP" (sword stacking, frost shot past slow mobs, etc.)
      -Traps also exist in these areas to add more elements of RNG and hope for the lower APM individual. Balancing skill gaps is a tactic taken by many game designers in an attempt to grasp more customers.
      -The last 2 patches just buffed weapons that I personally know A very large whale was lobbying to have buffed.....pretty awkward..... curse, fire, and frost......and now arcane too...... like when are they gonna show this love to something like hammers? Which have been neglected and absolute shit tier in alota content FOREVER.