Is this what got me a mute?

• Is this what got me a mute?

I've attached a screenshot of the message for which I was muted.
      I've made a ticket, but it's related previous forum thread is removed.
      I read some similar treads of these kinds of things happening, I don't see how engaging in discussion is hate speech.
      Is there a clear list of topics that are allowed in game?
      Images
      • was that racist 2022-09-23 200231.png

221.83 kB, 364×322, viewed 127 times
    • yes, I am seeking attention, I'd like to get to the bottom of this.
      I wouldn't be here if i wasn't muted and ticket processing would work in a timely manner.
      Also my previous post was removed.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Timijs ().

• I did ask in ticket, and I saw a post with similar issue, having a dev respond.
      I mean it's weekend. if support isn't 24/7 then I have to wait, and maybe i can give next person with similar issues an answer in future.
      If I do nothing, nothing changes.
      Thanks, for reply.
    • You have not shown your other points of conversation that may have actually triggered the mute.

This is an example as to why you turn off global chat.

It is a 7 day in game mute. Surely you can survive not getting into digital arguments again for a week? Getting into an argument with someone on the internet that you've met and never will meet, about an issue that someone is deliberately engaging in to provoke responses... lol
    • If i wanted to play singleplayer game i'd go play that instead.
      Denying interactions like whispering, looking for group, trade is detrimental to gaming experience.
      I made like 5-7 friends, i'm sure at least some of them are wondering why i don't reply.
      And If the reason why i don't reply is given as hate speech, that's a reputation hit, as in slander.
      If i did voice an illegal argument, I'd like to know exactly what that was, so I can not repeat that mistake in future.
      Otherwise this is juvenile attitude in a online only video game, weirdly enough from developer side.
      I would expect players to act juvenile towards each other, it's a game after all, but for devs that's a money maker.
      As for mods, I guess for mods this game is life.
    • I'm playing my first week. Mute was previously for saying a number when someone told that people can get 1mil if you guess number right.
      Yeah, that too was Friday, so at first day got mute for 10 min.

Also, how is multiple offences a deciding factor if someone is guilty or not?
      Maybe you should take some inspiration from Japanese, Mr UwU-chan, and their judicial system. they put people in prison if they are like 99% sure that the person is guilty.

Also, fyi, there are people that start to feel offended that i don't reply.
      This is a social game, i'd get /en mute a bit better, I don't get the justification for mute on all channels...

The post was edited 2 times, last by Timijs ().

• Consider that in your first week you got muted twice for saying inappropriate things which breached ToS. You demonstrated as you said in a 72hour window of you playing the game, you've managed to get yourself banned for over a week.

As you say the game is a social activity and you are being punished for being anti-social. If people are being offended that you don't reply, consider the people you offended with your words which got you banned.

Stop being a snowflake and learnt to accept there are consequences for your actions.
    • noxmortus wrote:

Consider that in your first week you got muted twice for saying inappropriate things which breached ToS. You demonstrated as you said in a 72hour window of you playing the game, you've managed to get yourself banned for over a week.

As you say the game is a social activity and you are being punished for being anti-social. If people are being offended that you don't reply, consider the people you offended with your words which got you banned.

Stop being a snowflake and learnt to accept there are consequences for your actions.
      Being offensive is against terms of service, in exactly such wording.
      Snowflake is someone who easily gets offended, the reporting people that can't handle beinging offended are the ones usually called that.
      Also should I report anyone who offends me, because it's against ToS?
      I'm not gonna do that because that's sort of being an asshole in a major way. Naughty words don't really actually do anything.
      First mute for 10 mins for spam, it's not exactly inappropriate and it was by typing 1 number. I guess moderator felt offended by that, but i didn't make ticket over 10 min mute.
      Also where did you get 72h window out of?
      Anti social is reporting someone and denying the social aspects.
      I don't mind people muting me, I don't always say things with a goal besides making a joke.
      The policing of people is a new thing, that's a erosion on consumer rights.
      I don't report you for being offensive, maybe you really think "snowflake" is someone who you disagree with.
    • @Timijs The policing of people is a new thing, that's a erosion on consumer rights.... Cite your legal reference for this?

Your attitude and behaviour in the forums only further highlights why you got the mute ban. If you can't accept there are consequences for your actions, you have a very difficult life ahead of you.
    • Timijs wrote:

I've attached a screenshot of the message for which I was muted.
      I've made a ticket, but it's related previous forum thread is removed.
      I read some similar treads of these kinds of things happening, I don't see how engaging in discussion is hate speech.
      Is there a clear list of topics that are allowed in game?
      I myself have been muted many times and after sending a ticket asking " for what" I got a reply and a screen shot with the exact part marked ^^
      you sent the ticket wrong or you are lying :P