NDA Balance - 2v2 Hell Gates Healing Reduction: 10% -> 20%

• NDA Balance - 2v2 Hell Gates Healing Reduction: 10% -> 20%

The HG already sucks due to the 10% debuff, even more for the shitty IP cap, now 20% healing reduction is a joke.

Please create a Slayer equivalent of HG X2, so people can go with higher tier and use properly itens to beat healers x dps, instead of nerfing diretcly healing on a content where healers already struggle a lot and there arent many playing.

NDA Balance Playtests

Misc
      In 2v2 Hell Gates teams with a Healer currently have very high chances at winning against any team without a Healer. But having 2v2 Hell Gates being so reliant on Healers is limiting the amount of players that can enjoy this content. So, to open up the possibilities of more comps without healers we are reducing the general Healing Output in 2v2 Gates. Important to note that shields also scale with Healing, so this change also reduces the impact of other sustain comps that rely on shielding.
    • i agree with slayer equivalent idea. more risk more reward higher IP

as for healer X dps comp?
      at least 70% of comps faced in HG by my guildmates are healer + what ever dps comp that is most broken atm
      and the amount of knockbacks / fear / defences they have + the skill of matchup knowledge has made this comps near unkillable
      and limits meta to healer x dps comp

occasional one shot and double dagger dps comps come and go but never stay
      The Tank Who Bonks
    • I definitely second this

Anonxinho wrote:

Please create a Slayer equivalent of HG X2, so people can go with higher tier and use properly itens to beat healers x dps
      Having another option for higher IP gameplay just makes sense. And as someone who played grail dagger, soul schyte spirithunter and some other oneshot comps I used to and still hate that if your playing vs somewhat competent players they can just counter you and there is no way to outplay them unless they fuck up, so you NEED a healer in your comp to have a fighting chance if your going up against competent players.
    • The Double DPS's difficult against Healer + DPS will not cease, you will still never killing Iron Root + DPS that do the basics right, this is a nerf directly towards the Holy but will affect way way more Double DPS than you think.

The Healer + Duo will migrate on parts towards Iron Root and then there will be even less space to Double DPS's.

There is no porpuse on such thing, since the Healer + DPS comp is the best possibility (BALANCE) against most comps, this only will nerf so considerably the Holy that it will become way inferior to iron roots, making way more iron roots running affecting directly the Duo DPS's not only holy iself.

The fights of Healer + DPS will become as quickly as the Double DPS and this gonna be so fucking boring.