(Suggestion to Product owner/Devs) Add farming/garden/breeding bonus/penalty based on biome and weather

• (Suggestion to Product owner/Devs) Add farming/garden/breeding bonus/penalty based on biome and weather

The market of farming is so constant and boring. I like that it has added a stardew valley feature unlike other MMO but its not as interesting enough like other farming sims and after so long of farming, I just get bored at it and its market. With the rise of games about farming simulators (Disney, Final Fantasy, etc) I hope Albion also enhances this with Albion Online's unique player driven economy.

1. Biome effect on island
      * Region islands have different effect on crops grown in that area. This makes one focus specific crops on specific islands.
      * Carleon (CITY) which does not have a specific biome does not have any bonus and will rely on imports from the royal cities.
      * Most "same" recipe materials will not be given a bonus in a particular island's biome. Ex: Potato Salad needs Potato and Cabbage so we should make the bonus for potatoes and cabbage production not on the same island
      * Regions islands fish max level and availability scales with island level and biome. This makes maxing island worth it. Even if making the probability rare, I'd be wowed catching a T6 seafood in my island as a lucky haul.
      2. Rotating predictable weathers and seasons.
      * 4 weathers rotating every 7 days which affect production yield/loss
      * randomized global weather that lasts 24 hours.
      * (50%) sunny - production yield increase across all region
      * (25%) cloudy - no weather production bonus across all region
      * (15%) rainy - production yield reduced across all region
      * (10%) stormy - production yield severely reduced across all region
      3. Add decay for crops not being harvested and death for animals not being fed. I think this is a challenge based on how the crop and animal breeding is designed but there is a way to fix that I believe.