Limited-Time Sale on the Paladin!

• Companies gotta earn money, it's logical.

What I don't understand: why you don't sell more appropriate items.

You have stated over the years and cemented that image of the game as in Extreme Full-Loot PVP RPG Game.
      But you keep on telling that you can be anything (bandit, merchant, RMT lord (as much as you prohibit it your TOP players end up doing git), and so on... but still, many many people keep "hunting" in the black zone for lone players.

So, even the ground (even an 8.3 full spec can't take on 20 gankers), and sell an item or buff or whatever medium you define for PVP immunity (except in forced areas, like chest spawns) also to avoid guild to abuse it (as everything) block usage from zvz zones.

Also to avoid abuse for "scouts" put a movement restriction, meaning, the countdown for moving will be reduced or disconnected.

i suggest small doses will be in the market. like 5min or 10 min, or the big one of 15min. And not tradable so the rich Russians and Chinese cant arm their guild (you may wanna check this with SBI shareholders, as we know those are their top key whale clients,and they will take offense,so that one may be exempted).

This way it will be a true full-loot pvp rpg game. Where only MONEY can save you (real money, not in-game's).
    • cybron14 wrote:

Companies gotta earn money, it's logical.

You have stated over the years and cemented that image of the game as in Extreme Full-Loot PVP RPG Game.
      But you keep on telling that you can be anything (bandit, merchant, RMT lord (as much as you prohibit it your TOP players end up doing git), and so on... but still, many many people keep "hunting" in the black zone for lone players.

So, even the ground (even an 8.3 full spec can't take on 20 gankers), and sell an item or buff or whatever medium you define for PVP immunity (except in forced areas, like chest spawns) also to avoid guild to abuse it (as everything) block usage from zvz zones.

Also to avoid abuse for "scouts" put a movement restriction, meaning, the countdown for moving will be reduced or disconnected.

i suggest small doses will be in the market. like 5min or 10 min, or the big one of 15min. And not tradable so the rich Russians and Chinese cant arm their guild (you may wanna check this with SBI shareholders, as we know those are their top key whale clients,and they will take offense,so that one may be exempted).

This way it will be a true full-loot pvp rpg game. Where only MONEY can save you (real money, not in-game's).

How can you forget the instakill button ? Pay 100 usd, press the item and the whole zone dies. Judging from your suggestions, not mentioning such a tool is a grave blunder! We could take it a step up, for a whooping 5000 usd item you get max everything the game uninstall itself and you get a postcard from sbi on your real life adress stating that you won albion online.
    • Fluffner wrote:

cybron14 wrote:

Companies gotta earn money, it's logical.

How can you forget the instakill button ? Pay 100 usd, press the item and the whole zone dies. Judging from your suggestions, not mentioning such a tool is a grave blunder! We could take it a step up, for a whooping 5000 usd item you get max everything the game uninstall itself and you get a postcard from sbi on your real life adress stating that you won albion online.
      Nah, as i mentioned PvP fanatics already enjoy the game.
      This items is for those who hate it, but love everything else. Thats why, since we dont like the regular blood-seeking-battle-20v1 tactics. Well, we should pay up.