Solo/group dungeons underpowered.

• Solo/group dungeons underpowered.

The rewards of open world solos are very underwhelming at this moment and need to be adjusted more towards risk and more reward.
      I've been very disappointed with my time back as this was one of the best features Albion had to offer. And now I'd rather just go and skin some mobs and make easily triple the money and fame safe without worries. (Legit, I get a pop out screen and watch anime while farming its that safe atm)

I think ava hideout solo dungeon, +ava solo statics, and open world solos should be a totally separate design with loot vs reward. (not that the ava solo statics don't need a loot buff, but they are absolutely ridiculous on what they once were probably nerfed aroud 300% and are totally not worth the risk vs reward as you will get dived almost every time. x2 the loot and unable to loot until all bosses and 70% of mobs are cleared before that chest (including lower floors)

Open world solos, Open time 4 Minutes - x2 loot x1.3x fame and unable to loot chests until all bosses and 70% of mobs are cleared before that chest (including lower floors)
      Maps open world solos, open time 1 minute 20 seconds - x2 loot and unable to loot chests until all bosses and 70% of mobs are cleared before that chest (including lower floors)
      open world ava hideout solo's - leave them they fine.

Group dungeons x2.5 the loot 1.5x fame just because of how hard and long these take plus they are always open.

all dungeon should always maintain their enchantment level outside of the dungeon. <---- this will give us a little room to move on loot and fame adjustments back or forward because of risk vs enchantment.

I know these aren't great numbers to buff with but they are so nerfed to the ground compared to open world you need to start somewhere strong to bring back this content.

Solos and group dungeon loot is far from even being worth it let alone the fame, even if you walk into a .3 or .4 its so nerfed at this time even the chance of getting a golden chest in solo and group dungeons is so nerfed compared to a few years ago that its not even worth it. maybe you should just make them abit more common but all I know at this movement the open world solo's and group dungeons are not working for risk vs reward.

you guys ruined a good thing id rather groups jump in my solos dungeon rather then not doing them at all.

The post was edited 21 times, last by Blinkz ().

• Solo dungeons closing ruined them. I would not like to see a buff to loot in a safe content.

Better way to buffing these would be to make a new kind of solo map. A map with a lot more loot and fame which never closes. Let the pve grinders have their boring content but make it wort hit for those who want to risk it.

In group dungeons scouts are a big problem and should be dealt with before the buffs are made.
    • Blinkz wrote:

The rewards of open world solos are very underwhelming at this moment and need to be adjusted more towards risk and more reward.
      I've been very disappointed with my time back as this was one of the best features Albion had to offer. And now I'd rather just go and skin some mobs and make easily triple the money and fame safe without worries. (Legit, I get a pop out screen and watch anime while farming its that safe atm)

I think ava hideout solo dungeon, +ava solo statics, and open world solos should be a totally separate design with loot vs reward. (not that the ava solo statics don't need a loot buff, but they are absolutely ridiculous on what they once were probably nerfed aroud 300% and are totally not worth the risk vs reward as you will get dived almost every time. x2 the loot and unable to loot until all bosses and 70% of mobs are cleared before that chest (including lower floors)

Open world solos, Open time 4 Minutes - x2 loot x1.3x fame and unable to loot chests until all bosses and 70% of mobs are cleared before that chest (including lower floors)
      Maps open world solos, open time 1 minute 20 seconds - x2 loot and unable to loot chests until all bosses and 70% of mobs are cleared before that chest (including lower floors)
      open world ava hideout solo's - leave them they fine.

Group dungeons x2.5 the loot 1.5x fame just because of how hard and long these take plus they are always open.

all dungeon should always maintain their enchantment level outside of the dungeon. <---- this will give us a little room to move on loot and fame adjustments back or forward because of risk vs enchantment.

I know these aren't great numbers to buff with but they are so nerfed to the ground compared to open world you need to start somewhere strong to bring back this content.

Solos and group dungeon loot is far from even being worth it let alone the fame, even if you walk into a .3 or .4 its so nerfed at this time even the chance of getting a golden chest in solo and group dungeons is so nerfed compared to a few years ago that its not even worth it. maybe you should just make them abit more common but all I know at this movement the open world solo's and group dungeons are not working for risk vs reward.

you guys ruined a good thing id rather groups jump in my solos dungeon rather then not doing them at all.
      if i be in charge i would do it completely different:

1) solo dungeon stay as these are - loot additional none
      2) you can buy a cheap map item modify u SRD:
      Risk level 1 - double loot: it stays open, just 1 additional can enter all 2 mins
      2) map item: risk level 2: 5 times loot: it stays open, 2 min additional enter, but shown on map
      3) map item: risk level 3: 10 times loot, stays open, shown on map, no restrictions on enter
    • Trial_hard wrote:

Risk level 1 - double loot: it stays open, just 1 additional can enter all 2 mins
      2) map item: risk level 2: 5 times loot: it stays open, 2 min additional enter, but shown on map
      3) map item: risk level 3: 10 times loot, stays open, shown on map, no restrictions on enter

And then you just get a strong 1v1 pvp build and sit on the entrance. Inspect the guy who goes in. If you can fight, free kill, if you can't, step on the circle and zone out to safety. Or even worse, you enter, your friend enters and then you 2v1 ppl. He could sit deeper in the dungeon so you bait the other guy into thinking he is getting an easy 1v1.

Another exploit. You are running from gankers in good 1v1 set, see the map, enter and gankers can't kill you.

This would get exploited like crazy. That's why you can't make the entrance limit. The dungeon showing on a map would be a good addition.

The post was edited 2 times, last by ziigii ().

• ziigii wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

And then you just get a strong 1v1 pvp build and sit on the entrance. Inspect the guy who goes in. If you can fight, free kill, if you can't, step on the circle and zone out to safety. Or even worse, you enter, your friend enters and then you 2v1 ppl. He could sit deeper in the dungeon so you bait the other guy into thinking he is getting an easy 1v1.

Another exploit. You are running from gankers in good 1v1 set, see the map, enter and gankers can't kill you.

This would get exploited like crazy. That's why you can't make the entrance limit. The dungeon showing on a map would be a good addition.
      all these "u call exploit" i call sandbox / open world.

It increases the risk or the effort which turns into profit / chest loot.

Risk vs reward..
    • Trial_hard wrote:

ziigii wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

all these "u call exploit" i call sandbox / open world.
      It increases the risk or the effort which turns into profit / chest loot.

Risk vs reward..
      Really? Increasing the risk for the people who want to dive you should lead to increased rewards? What kind of backwards logic is that?

And then someone could put an alt on entrance reentering the dungeon every 2 min so it stays closed. There is so many ways to get around this and get the rewards with no risk at all.
    • ziigii wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

ziigii wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

And then you just get a strong 1v1 pvp build and sit on the entrance. Inspect the guy who goes in. If you can fight, free kill, if you can't, step on the circle and zone out to safety. Or even worse, you enter, your friend enters and then you 2v1 ppl. He could sit deeper in the dungeon so you bait the other guy into thinking he is getting an easy 1v1.Another exploit. You are running from gankers in good 1v1 set, see the map, enter and gankers can't kill you.

all these "u call exploit" i call sandbox / open world.It increases the risk or the effort which turns into profit / chest loot.

Risk vs reward..
      Really? Increasing the risk for the people who want to dive you should lead to increased rewards? What kind of backwards logic is that?
      And then someone could put an alt on entrance reentering the dungeon every 2 min so it stays closed. There is so many ways to get around this and get the rewards with no risk at all.
      the alt is called cheating - if u take cheating "get around ..things"

I end the discussion here

Think a second before you counter a proposal with a cheat argument - that makes zero sense
    • VseOtlichno wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

I would take the risk ..if the reward is good enough
      Just imagine x2.
      They kill you, then take your reward.
      This concept can only be used in mists.
      still - i would try. Here is why..

I can 1 on 2-3 with a high risk for the 3 to die..

On top they share the reward they get by 3 i don't if i win..

I even go in static 1 on x just for the thrill and I get my break even easily
    • Trial_hard wrote:

Think a second before you counter a proposal with a cheat argument - that makes zero sense
      I countered it with 3 non cheating examples. And what if that is not an alt on the entrance but you pay someone 100k to do that for 10 min? There is an alt on every entrance of a group dungeon so why would it be a good idea to implement a change that promotes more cheating?

Backwards logic trough and trough.

But here is another one. You go with a friend, he waits two min and joins you inside. Healer and dps. Anyone who goes in solo is just dead. Diving solo makes no sense again and the concept sucks.

And these are just a few example of the top of my head. There would be many many more abuses of this system.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ziigii ().

• ziigii wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

I countered it with 3 non cheating examples. And what if that is not an alt on the entrance but you pay someone 100k to do that for 10 min? There is an alt on every entrance of a group dungeon so why would it be a good idea to implement a change that promotes more cheating?
      Backwards logic trough and trough.

But here is another one. You go with a friend, he waits two min and joins you inside. Healer and dps. Anyone who goes in solo is just dead. Diving solo makes no sense again and the concept sucks.

And these are just a few example of the top of my head. There would be many many more abuses of this system.
      the old srd was great diving and getting dived was fun and there it worked, too..

If u go roads, the srd there never closes. It has 600% loot compared to bz srd

And basically it is perm shown on the map

It is always pvp there, unfortunately there are not enough of these on the roads, but it works very well there

The post was edited 1 time, last by Trial_hard ().

• VseOtlichno wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

I can 1 on 2-3 with a high risk for the 3 to die..

On top they share the reward they get by 3 i don't if i win..
      Is this the equivalent of an X.3 map?
      I did yesterday about 6 t6 and 3 t8 ava srd.
      t8 purple ~ 90k, t8 blue - 50k.
      At the t6 blue i get 7.1 cape(wow).

The loot doesn't match the risk.

U do it wrong and inefficient. A stalker CD which u do without cape in 4.0 if spec gives u in 6 mins 100-200 k..

So get out of blue and yellow and play the game..

A stalker set with decent clear speed is 30k ..

And u easy do 1.5-2 Mio per hour ratting it through..while risk 30 k
    • Trial_hard wrote:

So get out of blue and yellow and play the game..
      I think this will prove that I don't do blue and yellow zone content.

I make almost all content on Avalonian roads.
      I'm saying that the Avalonian green solo static has a loot percentage equivalent to x.3 dungeons. And this is not enough to get a good reward.
      Images
      • 1231.PNG

84.85 kB, 1,861×716, viewed 28 times
      Mr. Clown

The post was edited 1 time, last by VseOtlichno ().

• Trial_hard wrote:

ziigii wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

I countered it with 3 non cheating examples. And what if that is not an alt on the entrance but you pay someone 100k to do that for 10 min? There is an alt on every entrance of a group dungeon so why would it be a good idea to implement a change that promotes more cheating?Backwards logic trough and trough.

the old srd was great diving and getting dived was fun and there it worked, too..
      If u go roads, the srd there never closes. It has 600% loot compared to bz srd

And basically it is perm shown on the map

It is always pvp there, unfortunately there are not enough of these on the roads, but it works very well there
      Not what I was talking about. But ok.
    • mklzer0 wrote:

VseOtlichno wrote:

Is this the equivalent of an X.3 map?
      I did yesterday about 6 t6 and 3 t8 ava srd.
      t8 purple ~ 90k, t8 blue - 50k.
      At the t6 blue i get 7.1 cape(wow).

The loot doesn't match the risk.
      Is that with or without premium?
      with premium.

There may be a very expensive reward, but basically you get garbage. If they doubled the minimum reward and reduced the maximum reward, it would be much better.
      Mr. Clown