Dual Wielding

• Dual Wielding

I don't know if it's stupid idea but here goes:

Dual Wielding would allow equip one handed weapon in offhand. You would chose one skill from offhand and it would replace same slot skill in main hand. Whether it's Q,W,E or passive. You pick one, it goes into main and on ability bar.

Offhand weapon would gain fame at offhand rate.

Example: you equip mace in main, dagger in offhand. You chose W skill from dagger and it goes on your bar, replacing mace skill.
      I know it would be hard to make, but I thought i give this idea.
    • Midgard wrote:

Pretty sure dual wielding would be completely OP and render off-hands and 2-handed weapons obsolete ...
      Not really.
      You replace one ability at the cost of raw power, that offhand item or 2h weapon provides.
      1h weapons are slightly weaker than 2h because you can offset that with offhand item. While dual wielding you would have to stick to your main weapon as damage source.
    • jad0 wrote:

It will be hard to balance, imao, imagine u equip Hammer and 1h Dagger at the same time, so you will now have set which gives CC, huge HP bonus, and insane dmg from Dagger E spell...
      it would be nigh on impossible to balance. They have trouble balancing weapons as it is ... this would just make it 10 times worse.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • jad0 wrote:

It will be hard to balance, imao, imagine u equip Hammer and 1h Dagger at the same time, so you will now have set which gives CC, huge HP bonus, and insane dmg from Dagger E spell...
      Maybe.
      But the dagger E is easy to purge, and dagger already has a stun.

Midgard wrote:

jad0 wrote:

it would be nigh on impossible to balance. They have trouble balancing weapons as it is ... this would just make it 10 times worse.
      Surely it would tricky to balance. But it's just an idea in case devs want bring more variety which is fun.

Contrary to what it seems, most powerful abilities use charges, and you couldn't use those. But I guess it would bring whole new balancing mess. Challenge.
    • in aesthetic terms it would be interesting
      Like Gandalf fans will be happy with 1h mage staffs + bsword or clarent, or any guy with sword + axe berserker style or whatever

In gameplay terms it will be an actual challenge as many ppl stated above
      Starting on how obsolete it could leave to offhands or 2h weapons and finishing on balance issues

The idea is weird but interesting, it sure needs a lot of feedback
      Battle Bracers supremacy