Sword movement speed doesn't make sense (Corrupted Dungeon)

• Sword movement speed doesn't make sense (Corrupted Dungeon)

Hi i'm a regular cd player, i make this post cuz im tired of swords in cdslayer / cdstalker.

Old players knows that sword's movement speed can be so useful when u want restart the fight or skip. So i think that is so unfair and also broken.

When swords players thinks that can't beat the opponent cuz is a counter (cursed, fire) they just run for escape into mobs doing imposible for other players (even bow, frost, spear)capture them cuz if u go to mobs and try to catch him = he turns and kill. Is so annoying that they can escape wherever they want or kills if got ''lucky'' trade.

My suggestion is reduce his movement speed or when do a Q in a mob, this sword movement speed decrease progressively. Maybe he can it a mobs 3 times to got 36% more of speed (omg u see it? 36% most of speed for idk.. 20 sec in a field full of mobs..) but if he do a Q to another mob his % of speed goes to -12% everytime until reach 0 and again can prestack.

I make this like so ''Unfair'' cuz if u fail with other weapon maybe u can escape but not so exaggerated like go into mobs and full 36% speed in full field.
    • McDobs wrote:

It is funny that all these posts just rant about swords, swords swords and they don't see the EASIEST of all solutions... just remove the mobs from CD, like in hellgates that mobs disappear. problem solved...
      In that second the new meta is gloves spear and bow

The design of CD is the issue & and the only way to solve it

There needs to be all loot of all bosses in a chest spamming in boss room after 3 mins of intrude.

If u go there, and compete for the chest, the boss room is locked for 3 mins to leave after chest was broken / opened

So either u rat, and loose all loot winner can go next while rat needs to finish PvE for no loot or the rat competes for the chest and takes risk

The post was edited 1 time, last by Trial_hard ().

• This issue needs a complex solution. If you just nerf swords, meta will shift to bows and curses. I think there is some way to solve this:
      - make 6% speed and attack speed bonus per stack for swords
      - increase frostshot cd to 20 sec for bows or decrease its range to 9m
      - make guardian helmet cd 30sec
    • Sethis wrote:

This issue needs a complex solution. If you just nerf swords, meta will shift to bows and curses. I think there is some way to solve this:
      - make 6% speed and attack speed bonus per stack for swords
      - increase frostshot cd to 20 sec for bows or decrease its range to 9m
      - make guardian helmet cd 30sec
      then trinity and gloves are king - I agree with the above but u need solution for these 2
    • sword, Q2 spear range and holy healers need to be fixed asap..

1h holy shit is unkillable in the hands of a guy who knows what hes doing.

curse is a bit overtunned by grudge, overall skull E need to stop working with merc jacket shit with 0.5 sec and 120+ ping is no chance to react to it... always get value from 2-4 ticks.

if all this got fixed then meta will be again chillhowl cultist robe E runaway, E runaway and Q spam
      I still dont get it why they buffed frost nova back... it was ok at 9m with iframe.. to that 18m range Q with blink.. now imagine fire Q3 + blink how dumb it is yep welcome frost..
    • Kanra.zip wrote:

a quick solution for movespeed prestack would be to just seperate the movespeed buff from heroic charges, and only grant movespeed buff stacks when stacking on a player
      it is completely retarded - if i am in CD i don't follow it makes no sense to try catch

It runs with godspeed around, jumps all 2 mins prestacked into me...fights 20 seconds with me and runs away..to come back prestacked in 2 mins...

We play this game usually until I die or there is 10+ stacks bats on it, then i run behind and we play ..catch me before I break 3..

Seriously that needs a fix
    • Kanra.zip wrote:

a quick solution for movespeed prestack would be to just seperate the movespeed buff from heroic charges, and only grant movespeed buff stacks when stacking on a player
      Honestly, I'm against stack splitting. It will severely hurt sword flexibility in the long run, not only in CD's
      There's also a partial fix to this issue only covering merphits - apply the buff to the caster only if the Q deals full damage. This would allow you to expand your area of influence as I have mentioned in one of my previous posts.
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?
    • Disable any type of prestakcking or self-buff proc by hitting or getting hit by mobs during an invasion (this includes tiny chests and crystals)

Done, prestack cringe is gone, by other side u get rid of another big brain gameplay like nerds with merc jacket healing themselves on crystals
      Battle Bracers supremacy
    • Trial_hard wrote:

Kanra.zip wrote:

it is completely retarded - if i am in CD i don't follow it makes no sense to try catch
      It runs with godspeed around, jumps all 2 mins prestacked into me...fights 20 seconds with me and runs away..to come back prestacked in 2 mins...

We play this game usually until I die or there is 10+ stacks bats on it, then i run behind and we play ..catch me before I break 3..

Seriously that needs a fix
      you forgot about merc jacket, after E he runs away, heals on mobs and comes back with 3 stacks and full HP 10 sec later.

I have good clip vs fakturka
      medal.tv/games/albion/clips/Bm…e=cr-MSxmZVQsMjcwNTI5ODMs

the only play against a sword is being on an omelette, while most swords arent and you have to bait it with boots, so you have an extra 4-6 second window to catch up with it and kill him before his boots are up again.

dude is literally npc without prestacking merc jacket cheese.
      I barely catch up with him with boots vs 3 stacks.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Quagga ().

• Fabrizziou wrote:

Disable any type of prestakcking or self-buff proc by hitting or getting hit by mobs during an invasion (this includes tiny chests and crystals)

Done, prestack cringe is gone, by other side u get rid of another big brain gameplay like nerds with merc jacket healing themselves on crystals
      that would be super difficult to implement

imo mobs should just despawn on invasion combined with the introduction of some more map & trap variation to keep it fresh
      mobs are more difficult to predict compared to traps and you cannot prestack on most traps (those are single use only too)
      if you want to stop prestacking on crystals just slap a permanent mage robe on them
      ~ Kanra
    • Kanra.zip wrote:

if you want to stop prestacking on crystals just slap a permanent mage robe on them
      It sounds interesting, that also can kill the big brain healing with merc jacket using crystals gameplay

Anyway the problem is that u can still stack on mobs, bats and tiny chests

Unless they implement ur idea of despawning mobs, there are still bats and chests (they are single use tho)
      Battle Bracers supremacy