Since Stillfront buy this game is becoming worst and worst even a Scam

• Since Stillfront buy this game is becoming worst and worst even a Scam

Well... what to say... I write this becouse i see they are scamming as with the crops but this is much bigger than this
      Well one time Stillfront buy Albion,the company start to eliminate the content where you can earn lot of money easy... i think every body can remmember how easy is just make green mazs just killing the boss and taking the chest... or diving... well 3 days agó i make 3 t7 black zone mazs and give me 20k... lol just my weapon cost 150k.... Hellgates now got Cap, ETC.

But well... they are f...ng as with the silver... but there are a place where directly is a scam! tottally punible... i think we can even denounce it in mass... all of you can try this at least for one week! and then we will got more evidences!
      Well... if you want and if you cant grow up T8 flowers or food in your island... every day make a percentage of how many seeds it returns with out water... i mean: t8 says got 93% of chances to return the seed... well i check this for a week and i see the real percentage is arround 75%... literally a SCAM becouse they dont wat you to earn money with your islands... If somebody more can try it we will get more proofs how Stillfront is killing this game.
    • Have you tried premium? It improves much...

Because I remember even before the game was free to play and we had to pay to even play ;) And I could gather the whole area with resources 5/5 and made millions because there was almost no one around...

You can still make money and pay subscription with silver you just have to do some simple things:

Invest
      Craft
      stop dying in the BZ
      stop dying in general
      gather smart
      trade
      BUY PREMIUM!
    • IHectorI wrote:

Well... if you want and if you cant grow up T8 flowers or food in your island... every day make a percentage of how many seeds it returns with out water... i mean: t8 says got 93% of chances to return the seed... well i check this for a week and i see the real percentage is arround 75%.
      Congratulations. you have zero understanding of how percentages and chance work. A one week sample of returns is waaaaaay too small to give meaningful results.

The chance of flipping tails on a coin is 50%. if you flip it 4 times and it comes up tails only once then is your coin scamming you because you only got tails 25%of the time ...?

Try and learn how chance works ... educate yourself
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • IHectorI wrote:

Well... if you want and if you cant grow up T8 flowers or food in your island... every day make a percentage of how many seeds it returns with out water... i mean: t8 says got 93% of chances to return the seed... well i check this for a week and i see the real percentage is arround 75%... literally a SCAM becouse they dont wat you to earn money with your islands... If somebody more can try it we will get more proofs how Stillfront is killing this game.
      That part about island is wrong. You just got unlucky with small sample. I run 32 islands in Caerleon purely growing crops, netting about 3-4 mil per day on average. I've been doing this for a year and a half.

32 islands * 5 spots * 9 slots * 400 days. I've planted more than half a million seeds. That sample is big enough. You are wrong.
      Solo/duo player. Potions & food crafter. Transporters.
    • SpicyPepper wrote:

IHectorI wrote:

That part about island is wrong. You just got unlucky with small sample. I run 32 islands in Caerleon purely growing crops, netting about 3-4 mil per day on average. I've been doing this for a year and a half.
      32 islands * 5 spots * 9 slots * 400 days. I've planted more than half a million seeds. That sample is big enough. You are wrong.
      Do you water them? All? Some?
    • McDobs wrote:

SpicyPepper wrote:

That part about island is wrong. You just got unlucky with small sample. I run 32 islands in Caerleon purely growing crops, netting about 3-4 mil per day on average. I've been doing this for a year and a half.32 islands * 5 spots * 9 slots * 400 days. I've planted more than half a million seeds. That sample is big enough. You are wrong.
      Do you water them? All? Some?
      Not even once. LoL . Watering plant net you like 200-300k silver per10k focus. That's a trash rate to sell your focus.
    • McDobs wrote:

Don't you at some point though run out of seeds? At best some seeds have 87% (I think) chance of a seed, so (if being unlucky) you can run out of seeds if some of them don't produce seeds :thinking
      You buy new seeds to replace lost one. I buy seeds everyday, directly from seed merchant on islands, not in player's market.