Japanese and Italian are Coming to Albion Online!

• Japanese and Italian are Coming to Albion Online!

We’re excited to announce that in the coming weeks Albion Online will be launched in two new languages: Italian and Japanese! Players will be able to log in and play the game entirely in these two languages with both existing and new characters, and will also have access to language-specific in-game chat channels and dedicated subforums.

With this expansion, we hope to encourage even more players to enter the world of Albion, as well as bringing an improved gaming experience for our existing Japanese- and Italian-speaking players. Very soon our website will also be available in these languages, with all articles and patchnotes translated to keep you up to date.

We can’t wait to see Albion become an even more vibrant world with this development, so stay tuned for further details soon! In the meantime, our Italian and Japanese speaking members of the community can already use their dedicated subforums.
    • There should be a Turkish language option also.Turkey has a very big mmo community (80 million people living in Turkey and most of them are young people) and its hard to say but most of my people are struggling with english.So bringing Turkish language option to Albion will bring lots of new players from Turkey.I don't know sbi's policy about this subject but just consider it please! :)
    • Did you consider adding Ukrainian?

It's got a huge boost in popularity after full-scale Russian invasion. I'm in the Netherlands and I know plenty of people in Europe and US who started learning Ukrainian. Also in Ukraine there's a massive wave of refusing to use everything Russian, and in online products people switch to Ukrainian or English.

With a strong volunteering movement it would be easy to find help in translation from the open source community, as their forces are happy to help popularize Ukrainian. I can help connecting with them if there's an interest.
    • Minrasson wrote:

Did you consider adding Ukrainian?

It's got a huge boost in popularity after full-scale Russian invasion. I'm in the Netherlands and I know plenty of people in Europe and US who started learning Ukrainian. Also in Ukraine there's a massive wave of refusing to use everything Russian, and in online products people switch to Ukrainian or English.

With a strong volunteering movement it would be easy to find help in translation from the open source community, as their forces are happy to help popularize Ukrainian. I can help connecting with them if there's an interest.
      I want to translate Albion into Ukrainian. If SBI gives me text and tools I can collect many people who volunteerly will translate the whole game into Ukrainian for free.
    • I am so torn. There must be a sizable Japanese and Italian community on Albion - which also has the decency not to flood the English channel with Japanese and Italian. Like EVER. Strictly speaking, they deserve their own channel more than others, just for being decent, civilized people. But on that note, this does nothing about the fucksticks rudely using Turkish and Tagalog, and uh, I feel like there is one more that comes up a lot, but I have been out of town for a couple weeks. :(

Anyway... All day every day whenever I happen to log on. And then telling people to 'mute if u don't like it lol'. So, either those communities are sizable themselves, or the extraordinary rudeness makes it seem so.
    • When can we have Traditional Chinese added as it can be immediately applied with the currently included Simplified Chinese and just a different set of characters. People outside of mainland prefers Traditional Chinese than Simplified.