The static dungeons

• PvE
    • The static dungeons

The static dungeons were reworked to generate more group content be it PVE/PVP, but currently it is infested with Rats that are just pushing on mobs and becoming invisible and this ends up generating less group content in these dungeons, as they are always frustrating and impossible to make some boss or fight against some group in these places.
      My suggestion would be that there are mobs that reveal invisible in these places and when your invisible is revealed you will get a debuff and cannot be invisible again for some time.
    • Elestir wrote:

If your group can't handle single rat, maybe you are better off doing HCE. I actually appreciate there are possibilities for soloers to engage in pvp vs groups.
      Hello, static rat!

I don't see any way for average pve groups to deal with a rat. A rat can always hide in mobs and survive. Please remember that most rats work in pairs or groups. So your statement about solo vs group is not true.
      Mr. Clown
    • It's not about dealing with a rat or not, it's about solo players or duo are claiming chests that are for groups and fact that they don't fight, just waiting for an opportunity to execute someone or screw some group.

SBI sold the idea that we would have group content snares versus groups claiming chest in statics and what we're seeing is a rat race.

The same way you tell us to do HCE, why doesn't soil corrupt or the duo rat doesn't hellgate?

let me answer: because you steal chest and run, because that's what the mechanity allows and it is much more advantageous to do static rat than to do hellgate.
    • Gratinus wrote:

It's not about dealing with a rat or not, it's about solo players or duo are claiming chests that are for groups and fact that they don't fight, just waiting for an opportunity to execute someone or screw some group.

SBI sold the idea that we would have group content snares versus groups claiming chest in statics and what we're seeing is a rat race.

The same way you tell us to do HCE, why doesn't soil corrupt or the duo rat doesn't hellgate?

let me answer: because you steal chest and run, because that's what the mechanity allows and it is much more advantageous to do static rat than to do hellgate.
      they wanted to bring back the old vibe, only then there were no ava shoes, Q2 in the dagger tree, gloves did not exist, they copied the idea 1 : 1 unfortunately it did not work out.

I support that playing solo/duo max trio is ok but as I saw recently a full pt of 20 people and everyone with a bop helmet it is overkill and abuse
    • Latty wrote:

Quagga wrote:

I support that playing solo/duo max trio is ok but as I saw recently a full pt of 20 people and everyone with a bop helmet it is overkill and abuse
      You always run into the same 20 man. They run full 1h maces. They are all in flat 4 bloodletter. They run full 20 man morning star. Maybe avoid these same plp.
      idk about it, but yea I tried trio dive static and we met in one static 10+ rats.
    • LordNrixx wrote:

they are famefarming there not waiting someone to ambush them.
      They should wait for it actually

As long as SBI won't fix the ratting problem

Well, actually knight helm and guard rune are a bit trolling, but most pve parties use to carry guardian armors and stalker hoods

Not enough to deal with the rats tho...

What about giving a debuff for invis reveal spells?

Like if u reveal somebody they won't be able to get invis again for a certain time
      Battle Bracers supremacy
    • Fabrizziou wrote:

LordNrixx wrote:

they are famefarming there not waiting someone to ambush them.
      They should wait for it actually
      As long as SBI won't fix the ratting problem

Well, actually knight helm and guard rune are a bit trolling, but most pve parties use to carry guardian armors and stalker hoods

Not enough to deal with the rats tho...

What about giving a debuff for invis reveal spells?

Like if u reveal somebody they won't be able to get invis again for a certain time
      man, someone goes in a dungeon and fights 1 on 6 and u want to Nerv these one guy because u are annoyed by it??

If u cannot handle 6 on 1 use a scout or go hce my friend
    • Gratinus wrote:

It's not about dealing with a rat or not, it's about solo players or duo are claiming chests that are for groups and fact that they don't fight, just waiting for an opportunity to execute someone or screw some group.

let me answer: because you steal chest and run, because that's what the mechanity allows and it is much more advantageous to do static rat than to do hellgate.ü
      Funny thing is, solo players technically complain about the same thing, just the other way round:
      Completely unfair, skill-less, outnumbered „fights“ vs. gank groups who do nothing but calling their butt buddies to farm chanceless solo players bc they are such pussies that they don‘t want to risk anything.

Everything that was written here can be exchanged with the expectations vs. reality of a lot of solo players in the open world.

Yet most people tell solo players to „adapt the build“, „it‘s not unfair, you are just not playing right“, „git gud“.

But the Moment solo players get the chance to actually develop a different strategy and fight back the groups, they start the whining and complaining.
      „Boo hoo, there is no skill or risk in this behaviour!“
      Yea…. makes you think, doesn‘t it?
    • Gratinus wrote:

My friend. You have no clue have good you guys have it now days. Back in the day fame WAS a lot harder to get. The fame you got from mobs was so much lower and even more rats. Its a pvp game there will always be rats. The thing that makes albion different from WOW or FF14 is that when you go into a dung or static that you are NOT completely safe like a carebear. If you want SAFE and Pve and all that go to WOW or FF14. Dnt come to the forum and cry about 1 or 2 people in your static. If your group cant handle 1 to 3 players running around doing stupid stuff keeping it intresting and not just a boring all fame farm pve game. Its a PVP game for a REASON to keep it intresting!! you could get jumped any moment thats the great thing about albion. If you dnt like that you need a new game..
    • JuicyShrooms wrote:

Gratinus wrote:

let me answer: because you steal chest and run, because that's what the mechanity allows and it is much more advantageous to do static rat than to do hellgate.ü
      Funny thing is, solo players technically complain about the same thing, just the other way round:Completely unfair, skill-less, outnumbered „fights“ vs. gank groups who do nothing but calling their butt buddies to farm chanceless solo players bc they are such pussies that they don‘t want to risk anything.

Everything that was written here can be exchanged with the expectations vs. reality of a lot of solo players in the open world.

Yet most people tell solo players to „adapt the build“, „it‘s not unfair, you are just not playing right“, „git gud“.

But the Moment solo players get the chance to actually develop a different strategy and fight back the groups, they start the whining and complaining.
      It doesnt.

Static dungeon is a content for group of 5/10 player, i understand this is a sandbox but the line between "exploit" and "sandbox" is very thin.
      Nobody should dress to avoid rats, the build should maximize pve or group pvp.
      skipping the dungeon and get the chest is an exploit in the same way skipping a group dungeon to get the chest was before (and they fixed it)
      Just fix the static too, this s**t is ruining content for a lot of player that go to static to do pve and pvp and lose team member because some player are exploiting the fact that the mobs are not smart enough.
    • Zibipod wrote:

JuicyShrooms wrote:

Gratinus wrote:

Funny thing is, solo players technically complain about the same thing, just the other way round:Completely unfair, skill-less, outnumbered „fights“ vs. gank groups who do nothing but calling their butt buddies to farm chanceless solo players bc they are such pussies that they don‘t want to risk anything.

It doesnt.
      Static dungeon is a content for group of 5/10 player, i understand this is a sandbox but the line between "exploit" and "sandbox" is very thin.
      Nobody should dress to avoid rats, the build should maximize pve or group pvp.
      skipping the dungeon and get the chest is an exploit in the same way skipping a group dungeon to get the chest was before (and they fixed it)
      Just fix the static too, this s**t is ruining content for a lot of player that go to static to do pve and pvp and lose team member because some player are exploiting the fact that the mobs are not smart enough.
      You dnt need to "dress" to beat rats. If you have at least 5 to 6 players in your group that have a brain and don't just mindlessly play PVE then you can easily spot rats from ever getting anything. Back in the day you guys wouldnt last 5 minutes rofl. Get serious people. ITS A PVP GAME learn to live with the rats nothing the devs can do will stop them completely. Grow some balls people you have more than 1 set of abilities on your shit with 1 set.