Buff Arcane

• Buff Arcane

Murderer shows an average win rate of Arcane of 58%

Claymore is at 87% in the build with cultist chowl, Merc jacket & Taproot.

As claymore is called BALANCED for 2 years i call for an immediate Arcane buff based on Excel.

Just numbers guys..

To be honest I really for a long time like the arcane as it is.

The mobility is linked to actually fight something not just running.

Now if CD-Design would be fixed that critter / chests / treasure/ crystal no longer counts for stacks, fighting something , healing merc etc it would turn into something better...

Give it on top an objective to enforce a fight and we have the best CD ever.

I am often criticism vs devs, but i really think the arcane is well done for the 2 spells.

I am a bit unhappy that the other arcane are a bit crap, but that's just me.
    • Trial_hard wrote:

As claymore is called BALANCED for 2 years i call for an immediate Arcane buff based on Excel.

Just numbers guys..

Now if CD-Design would be fixed that critter / chests / treasure/ crystal no longer counts for stacks, fighting something , healing merc etc it would turn into something better...

I am often criticism vs devs, but i really think the arcane is well done for the 2 spells.

Remind me why should arcane even be a thing in CDs again?

Maybe you just suck with it. What business exactly does arcane have in this game besides a support weapon? This "make everyone equal" crap has been the downfall of corrupted dungeons. The fact that theres 3 different threads crying about it not being good enough after this patch is everything wrong with the current generation of gaming. Your parents should have smashed your nintendo with a sledgehammer and instead of buying you a new one handed you a football and sent you outside.

The post was edited 1 time, last by JonnnyBones ().

• JonnnyBones wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

Just numbers guys..

Remind me why should arcane even be a thing in CDs again?

Maybe you just suck with it. What business exactly does arcane have in this game besides a support weapon? This "make everyone equal" crap has been the downfall of corrupted dungeons. The fact that theres 3 different threads crying about it not being good enough after this patch is everything wrong with the current generation of gaming. Your parents should have smashed your nintendo with a sledgehammer and instead of buying you a new one handed you a football and sent you outside.
      stalker?

In stalker u can use a demo hammer and be top 10 especially if u exploit 8.x pots and food in an IPcapped environment.

He was even top 10 with longbow 3 weeks ago and dreamthief got top 30 with nature..

Nobody except u sees stalker as relevant.

If i play with my ping at the APAC time zone it is more or less free real estate..

I don't even need a faction cape in stalker at that time zone..

Lol