Make mardale great again

• Quagga wrote:

Blenfjorn wrote:

Mardale is a zone not a person. But I also don't understand what he wants exactly.
      cond zones where they could PK 24/7 without worrying about rep. eg.. HG and in the past territories.
      Honestly I liked those conditional zones. Whenever there were gankers in runnel sink and murkweald I'd just go and hang around the conditional PvP zones and chat with the people over there until the gankers left. It felt like taking refuge in an internet cafe while waiting for the raging storm outside to pass. Whenever the gankers did come by the unconditional zones they'd get wiped by the conditional flagged PvP'ers.

I wish they added them back into the game.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Stardust968485 ().

• i was never big on the cond zones as they were always filled with players

the only times where i used them is to settle differences quick and easy

you want talk S*** to me about me and my build?
      come into the zone full loot pvp and fight 1v1 like a man

no duel like the chicken you are

it was the best form of 1v1 if you were not being in danger of a sudden bloodletter just interupting the fight
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • I watched a man trick entire groups into fighting him in the Mardale Treasure Zone.

He would would wait just inside, If you flagged red he would hightail it to the Faction Outpost and let the guards weaken you.

If you went in after him and he was losing the fight, he would outrun you until the flag wore off.

He had it down to an art, I watched on the sidelines in awe after failing to take him out with my group myself, and calling them off after he killed two of us.

I sat there and watched him gain kill after kill.

I watched, and I gained respect for his technique, after about a half hour of watching him work, and talking with my guildmates about whether to try to fight him again, we just applauded him, and left.

Was that man you @reetti?
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester, Fisher
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

MokebeEatRyz2 wrote:

True +1 new chests is joke
      New chests is awesome. They spawn all over the place but you never know when, and it provides good PvP content for those who happen to be in the area. The every hour spawn with campers staying in the circle all day for auto-flag was pretty dumb in comparison. This was a great update.
      small chests are an absolute joke. In the redzone you'd could probably fight for a chest 1v1 but if you fight for more than a minute either a random on an ox or a smallscale team will just steal it. In the blackzones you'll get invis ganked if you try to take one every single time without fail unless you're incredibly deep in the blackzone.
    • Stardust968485 wrote:

small chests are an absolute joke. In the redzone you'd could probably fight for a chest 1v1 but if you fight for more than a minute either a random on an ox or a smallscale team will just steal it. In the blackzones you'll get invis ganked if you try to take one every single time without fail unless you're incredibly deep in the blackzone.
      The small chests are fun. Yes if you and I are fighting, a third guy might come and sneak the chest, but that is part of the fun. I love a good 1v1v1 or 1v1v1v1 fight. Sometimes a small or even a large group will come take the chest and that is annoying. It is meant for small scale. But more times than not, it is nice content. I have gotten plenty of Black Zone chests as a solo player too, even ones close to the portal. Sometimes it is luck. Have gotten ganked trying also. But for the most part it is good content and way better than the once per hour thing we used to have. That was hot garbage.
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

Stardust968485 wrote:

Sometimes a small or even a large group will come take the chest and that is annoying. It is meant for small scale. But more times than not, it is nice content
      You cannot be seriously saying that the dogshit chests with 1k in runes and 2k in bags are meant for smallscale players
    • Stardust968485 wrote:

You cannot be seriously saying that the dogshit chests with 1k in runes and 2k in bags are meant for smallscale players
      Are you saying that amount of loot is better for a mid-large group? Besides, sometimes the chests are a bust but sometimes you get nice items. I have gotten 8.2 stuff in those a few times, and once an 8.3 item. It is kinda random, and dependent on the color of the chest. I even got a 7.3 from a Yellow Zone chest once. How many have you even done? I have done over 100 (know this because of the Treasure Hunter Achievement completed) and sometimes the loot is great, sometimes it is crap, other times it is somewhere in between. It isn't ALWAYS just 1k in runes and 2k in bags.
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

MokebeEatRyz2 wrote:

True +1 new chests is joke
      New chests is awesome. They spawn all over the place but you never know when, and it provides good PvP content for those who happen to be in the area. The every hour spawn with campers staying in the circle all day for auto-flag was pretty dumb in comparison. This was a great update.
      you have to joking man there is like 15 4.0 player who open chest for 5k silver xD there is no content