CD flooded with Arcane?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CD flooded with Arcane?

Stalker CD is flooded with arcanes, it's clearly too strong of a toolkit. A blink for hitting a "skillshot" that covers half the map, that does WAY too much damage. Splitting slash on swords is significantly more difficult to hit at it does 377 physical damage, versus 550 magical damage. And it comes with a free mage sandal blink? Oh wait, mage sandal has a 1 sec delay, this has a 0 second delay. Splitting slash gets like a 0.76 sec root factoring in CC resist. They either get a huge aoe stun, to help them kite, or a purge (and silence???) on their weapon, to help them kite.
    • LOL you play one of the best 1v1 weapons out there and then come here bitching that arcane has come in and stolen some of your fire? LOL please...arcane has had garbage for anything remotely good for DPS for years. Let the arcane players have what they deserve. Also why don't you try and adapt and do better instead of complaining because you can't own ppl like you did before. Corrupted Dungeons are full of trash, rats and try hards. You should know what you signed up for.

#WelcomeToAlbion
      So we get a Yuletide event IG, but my religion's holiday of All You Can Eat Pasta Friday's isn't allowed? All hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster: Our Lord and Savior of all you can eat!

The post was edited 4 times, last by Jerek ().

• This is a forum for bringing up things that may be overpowered or underpowered. I'm saying some of the arcane's toolkit is too strong, and provided examples of why I believe so.

You are not providing constructive discussion to any of my points, you're just salty at swords? Make a thread for swords then.
    • John4Th0n wrote:

This is a forum for bringing up things that may be overpowered or underpowered. I'm saying some of the arcane's toolkit is too strong, and provided examples of why I believe so.

You are not providing constructive discussion to any of my points, you're just salty at swords? Make a thread for swords then.
      something new entered the meta and it counter sword?

Enjoy an addition to the meta and stop cry like a baby.

Great fire on artillery eats arcane alive - and that is just two skillshots, q & E.

And still you can reset if not stupid vs arcane - wait - you can, right?
    • John4Th0n wrote:

How is fire catching anyone? Let alone someone who can blink and remove enemy sprint or stun them for a couple seconds with a blackhole?
      i don't want to elaborate on claymore no skill E or purge protection of iron will...

Ah wait you need the iron will to start prestacked into your enemy?

Okay then for 20 seconds no purge protection on reset..
    • Arcane may need a slight adjustment but it isn't overpowered. Maybe try using knight helmets and boots to escape the tornado of death? I find it extremely hilarious that a guy complaining about arcane in CD is a sword player.. You can't make this stuff up...
      So we get a Yuletide event IG, but my religion's holiday of All You Can Eat Pasta Friday's isn't allowed? All hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster: Our Lord and Savior of all you can eat!