immortal druid

• Combat Balance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• they no purge? no hard CC
      and no single target dps build
      no coordination all attacking seperate targets

first fight G axe, tombhammer, bloodletter, 1h axe , g fire and hallowfall

second fight is worst with no tanks all gankers
      deathgiver, double bladed, hellfire hands, 2 bearpaws, 1h curse, fallen holy

also you both are in 8.3 gear against 4.3,5.1,6.2 players
      top off with focus fire buff
      it does not reflect how broken the weapon is when you are in 8.3

also third fight went much better team knew how to fight proper
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • BECTH1K wrote:

You understand that two against 8 to fight for 20 or more minutes and at the same time survive is strange. maybe a raid to collect with special equipment to kill two players? it's an imbalance when 2 players can withstand that amount of damage.
      one of 8 players "purge" and it is over in 20 seconds

U cannot fix no knowledge and no skill
    • Trial_hard wrote:

BECTH1K wrote:

You understand that two against 8 to fight for 20 or more minutes and at the same time survive is strange. maybe a raid to collect with special equipment to kill two players? it's an imbalance when 2 players can withstand that amount of damage.
      The druid's skill recovery is very fast, try to "purge" his skills yourself. Just trying.
    • BECTH1K wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

BECTH1K wrote:

one of 8 players "purge" and it is over in 20 secondsU cannot fix no knowledge and no skill
      The druid's skill recovery is very fast, try to "purge" his skills yourself. Just trying.
      8 people - all on my target in 3 2 1 ..then GN will use shield - this u purge - 8 people to kill one unprotected guy in 10 seconds..

If u cannot do that the problem is before the screen

Or maybe watch the equart current video? They kill the GN on 2 on 2 .
    • Trial_hard wrote:

BECTH1K wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

BECTH1K wrote:

one of 8 players "purge" and it is over in 20 secondsU cannot fix no knowledge and no skill
      8 people - all on my target in 3 2 1 ..then GN will use shield - this u purge - 8 people to kill one unprotected guy in 10 seconds..
      If u cannot do that the problem is before the screen

Or maybe watch the equart current video? They kill the GN on 2 on 2
      In general, if you think that everything is fine here and there is no imbalance, then look at what is happening in the cursed dungeons and in the hell gate 2/2. I have identified the problem, I hope there will be a solution.
    • another reason why 8 players cannot kill 2 players despite numbers advantage is
      focus fire buff where you take less damage based on number of people hitting you on top of you using 8.3 against 5.1 and 5.2 players

Trial_hard wrote:

BECTH1K wrote:

this problem with g nature has always been there against players who dont know what they are facing against

i have seen the videos you just heal to full cause some bolt caster E you or 7-8 players hit you with basic attack
      or the bleeds just heal you in general

@Trial_hard and i have debated on power of G nature many times in the past and all it comes down to is knowledge difference
      every post case senario i would put out he would counter with a player with purge and proper knowledge not to hit the shield in 1v1 or HG 2v2
      or the large group would sync their E and just nuke the target in game modes like 5v5 HG

#RiskVSRewardCult

• Yap if you don't have purge and don't have super burst damage is very hard to kills Great Nature .

If Nature need to nerf i think they can limit maximum hit restore in 1s .maybe in 1s maximum restore hp 3-5 times

Or

Every seconds Frist hit is full heal, others hit only have 25% heal ,every seconds will reset Frist hit healing.

Or

In 4s maximum can heal 10 times.

Done great nature will not be immortal
    • Catandcoffee wrote:

Yap if you don't have purge and don't have super burst damage is very hard to kills Great Nature .

If Nature need to nerf i think they can limit maximum hit restore in 1s .maybe in 1s maximum restore hp 3-5 times

Or

Every seconds Frist hit is full heal, others hit only have 25% heal ,every seconds will reset Frist hit healing.

Or

bull** if u fight a reg bow and don't purge it you dead - there it is normal u need understand

If u fight a bolts u need to interrupt it, or you dead, that's normal to accept it ...

If u fight gnature and it had shield u either hit hard, or not at all, or purge it..u should accept it
    • purge reg bow is understandable cause of it has a quiver time of 30 sec and cooldown of 20
      and like most of the damage is in the E similar to swords E

but 15 sec cooldown? and combine with nature go to food of omelet?
      lets not forget the healing buff it got for reducing the 8 sec up time down to 4
      along side Q throns and W bramble CC

now the only counter play to G nature is NOT to hit HIM. there is no DOT/autos damage in the game that can counter g nature anymore
      at least the buff cooldown is down to 4 secs and not a whole 8 secs with old throns with the reflect

now to counter G nature is a test of skill and game knowledge
      for good or for worst i prefer a skill base match up better than stat check match up

i can only ask for making the G nature E more visible so that its clearer when it is up

#RiskVSRewardCult

• Trial_hard wrote:

Catandcoffee wrote:

Yap if you don't have purge and don't have super burst damage is very hard to kills Great Nature .

Or

Or

bull** if u fight a reg bow and don't purge it you dead - there it is normal u need understand
      If u fight a bolts u need to interrupt it, or you dead, that's normal to accept it ...

If u fight gnature and it had shield u either hit hard, or not at all, or purge it..u should accept it

Giving it the merc jacket treatment may be reasonable balance at first glance
      but it would quickly make the item less relevent in larger fights of open world as people just dogpile on the target
      and would just kill the weapon entirely as ironroot would just be a better version all around

#RiskVSRewardCult

• The_Support_God wrote:

i can only ask for making the G nature E more visible so that its clearer when it is up
      The game overall has fucked up animations and visibility on casting spells. If we talk about things you should NOT hit, then I'm gonna draw a parallel to Battlerite and their counter spells, where your WHOLE character starts to glow in a monotone color for its duration.

Take a look at how visibility should be handled in MOBA combat, and not whatever we have in albion.
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?
    • We were 2 BP + holy. We had 2 purges, they hit them right in the timing of the living armor. For the 3rd living armor we didn't have a purge. 3 dots instantly restored him (bleed aa + bleed q3 + bleed e) to most of his health. We also gave a couple of extra hits. In the end, we lost. This ability should not last 4 seconds and have a 15 second cooldown.

GN had a royal jacket.

P.S. We fought against BP + GN.
      Mr. Clown

The post was edited 1 time, last by VseOtlichno ().

• Take it easy, my Frist 700 weapons is Nature Staff,if you are people in lym will see me always bring a Nature staff join any Fw yz or bandit event . I am very love this weapons,but now if you don't have purge you are very hard to kills Great Nature . So Albion NDA will do something for Meta weapons to be balance,Great Nature will be NERF but not sure when will be . You can check back ,I was pos a lot of pos in this forums about unbalanced between Nature and Holy .