You will get more players if you make some Outland zones non-lethal

• Unangwata wrote:

The suggestion is not for you. The civilized player base I mentioned is not reference to you, so obviously you will object, seeing only your own interests. You won't let anyone else into the game unless they play same way as you. So your opinion is irrelevant.
      uhh... hello? we are in a FORUM, a freakin fukin FORUM

If u post something in FORUM it's open to discussion, if u want to give a suggestion to devs and don't want to recieve any type of player/dev feedback then open a ticket for game support or something and be happy :whistling:

RenKatal wrote:

Barking about Corupteds, Barking about RZ PvP, Barking about THIS EXACT TOPIC, Barking about Faction Outpost palcement, Baking about the WHOLE Call to Arms update (In which you LAMENT the lack of Full loot PVP), And again, And again, And Again, And Again, And Again, And Again, And Again, Barking about not getting more PvE content, Barking about the Developers Developing the game, Barking about the addition of Wargloves, Barking against silver Auto-Pickup.
      So this guy has posts to fill all the Rants section kekw
      Arcane supremacy

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fabrizziou ().

• you have this kind of black zones already in the game. in case you missed them: they are around the royal cities.

"
      The suggestion is not for you. The civilized player base I mentioned is not reference to you, so obviously you will object, seeing only your own interests. You won't let anyone else into the game unless they play same way as you. So your opinion is irrelevant."

no dude. you simply choose the wrong games.
      if you wanna play tetris then go play tetris instead of counter strike.
      if you wanna play carebear pve games then go and play carebear pve games instead of sandbox games.
      this game wont grow by shit like this. it will die fast.
      if you mess with the core concepts of a sandbox you will lose your whole playerbase. simple as that.
      i recommend you to just play other games and leave albion.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CallMeGosu ().

• @CallMeGosu

i believe you got the game genera wrong
      sandbox refers to "you can do anything be anything build anything"
      something like minecraft

the part he does not like is the progression of higher tier tied to Full loot
      which in its proper name is called "Hardcore full loot PvP MMO"

which in part SBI does not tell their player base and market it as Sandbox game instead of a Full loot game
      so first impressions is that it is another Minecraft game
      where you would still die and lose all items but progression not tied to player risk
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • The_Support_God wrote:

which in part SBI does not tell their player base and market it as Sandbox game instead of a Full loot game
      Their original intent WAS to have it be a sandbox game, unfortunately technical limitations, and community interactions prevented development in that direction.
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester, Fisher
    • talk about sandbox how would it compete with heavy hitters such as World of warcraft, Minecraft, guildwars 2, Eve online and some other games with their gameplay allowing for more Sandbox game play than albion online eventhough they are in the MMORPG genera

personaly i like the unique direction albion has taken even with engine limitations and developer limitations
      those heavy hitters in the industry have $$$ to make multi functional features that albion does not have
      and the $$$ to make more of $$$ from players

as a free to play game i believe the current blue yellow red black zone is quite balanced interms of risk vs reward
      with some outliners because some people "gankers" always find some way to screw things over

infact i think that what this game actualy lacks is the Upper end of the spectrum for risk vs reward
      something that requires 20-40 man raid parties to complete and unique end game drops
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • The_Support_God wrote:

talk about sandbox how would it compete with heavy hitters such as World of warcraft, Minecraft, guildwars 2, Eve online and some other games with their gameplay allowing for more Sandbox game play than albion online eventhough they are in the MMORPG genera

personaly i like the unique direction albion has taken even with engine limitations and developer limitations
      those heavy hitters in the industry have $$$ to make multi functional features that albion does not have
      and the $$$ to make more of $$$ from players

as a free to play game i believe the current blue yellow red black zone is quite balanced interms of risk vs reward
      with some outliners because some people "gankers" always find some way to screw things over

infact i think that what this game actualy lacks is the Upper end of the spectrum for risk vs reward
      something that requires 20-40 man raid parties to complete and unique end game drops
      20-40 man raid parties?

Do zvz oder ava dungeon - done