Is it possible to opt out of any kind of pvp?

• Is it possible to opt out of any kind of pvp?

i'm only interested in gathering resources and be a trader but i've read folks can kill you and take your loot. Is this still the case? is there a way to opt out of anything pvp related?
    • Stimusluram wrote:

i'm only interested in gathering resources and be a trader but i've read folks can kill you and take your loot. Is this still the case? is there a way to opt out of anything pvp related?
      If you limit yourself to safe zones only you are going to miss out on most of what Albion hast to offer. Both in fun and in resources and opportunities.

Even if you do not want to participate in PVP yourself directly. There are better ways to protect yourself as trader and gatherer than a full opt out. There are countless game mechanics intended exactly for your protection. There are crafting and trading guilds and alliances that have similar interests and provide structure that reduces risk factors. And they have the money to pay for mercenary services if the need arises. I can only recommend that you connect to players with similar interests instead of avoiding what Albion has to offer.
    • Why would you want to?
      I just broke 2m total fame, and ive been playing in the blackzone since i unlocked t4 equipment.

it really isnt as hard or scary as you may think.
      Google Leyvi and watch some of his zero to hero videos.
      Blue and Yellow zones are a waste of time to be honest.
      You make so much silver and fame in the blackzone it really does not matter if you die.
      I was able to replace my cheap sets multiple times over and now i am sitting in a few million silver!
      BZ life best life.