Greetings

• My friend and I have come to Albion because it was recommended to us from a lot of people. We are disabled so it is hard for us to find games that we can play. We have a lot of ideas about how to make games more accessible. We are looking for a place to share those ideas. I have a personal goal of getting to Premium without buying it as I already have spent way too much money on games. :saint: I know everyone says that, but I like the challenge. So far, I like that you can wear whatever you wish, and it is not tied to your class. If you have any questions about gaming with a disability, don't hesitate to ask, my friend and I enjoy teaching about disabled gaming.

-PurpleSweetTart
    • New

So just an update, my friend decided not to continue playing so it's just me. The game gets difficult during expeditions. I thought having the bow would help but it didn't do much to improve things so I'm going to try the fire staff. I've seen a few people with plate armor and the fire staff. Or is that a beginner thing and not something you should really do?

-PurpleSweetTart