The Arcane and Frost Patch

• probably some Dot damage dealt the last blow instead
      or system is unfair and did not reward him kill cause he did not do "most damage"
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • Into the Fray Patch 4 / Arcane and Frost Patch - Ver. 20.040.1 - August 9, 2022

JudgeNutmeg wrote:

很討厭這個改動為什麼不讓玩家選擇自己喜歡的技能

• Very annoying this change why not let the player choose the skill he likes

Mimicked abilities
        Axes: Raging Blades -> Battle Rush
        Frost Staffs: Frost Nova -> Glacial Obelisk
        Maces: Snare Charge -> Guard Rune
        Additional graphical, UI, terrain, audio, and localization fixes
        I want to give German game developers the following suggestions
        1) please separate simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
        2)You can't just let the players
        of communism be admin of
        Chinese channel
        3) Differentiate between PVE
        and PVP
        so players don't lose

• 不知道德國遊戲開發者的腦子是屎做的還是糊做的。 他們總是把樂趣變成無聊,然後故意改變安區的寶箱獎勵與機制。
        用腳做遊戲
      • 用心做奸商
      • 從不認真聽從玩家建議
      • 也不開亞服
      • 簡體漢化 一團遭 還讓 共產主義的玩家當中聞頻道管理員 看來準備退坑了
      • 你要碼 把pve pvp區分做出來 好讓pve玩家不會流失

The post was edited 2 times, last by Tw200cm ().

• JudgeNutmeg wrote:

Black Zone Loot Changes

For the first 90 seconds after a black-zone kill, the dead player can only be looted by the following:
      • The killed player's allies (same party, guild or alliance)
      • The player that dealt the killing blow
        • The killer's allies
      • The player that dealt the most damage to the killed player
        • That player's allies
      • After 90 seconds the corpse can be looted by any player

Thank god i quit this terrible game. Imagine doing this kinda of thing in a sandbox game what a joke. This game was a lot of better 2-3 years ago, just revert all patchs back and game will be better.

Game ruined because devs always listen zergs instead solo & small groups which is the hearth of the game.
    • @Okeanix
      you were not on the reciving end of this problem
      you are with the ones that did all the ratting
      while As Sand box as this game can get
      this was more fustrating than ganking

while people were figthing large zvz for a reason you guys were in the zone
      taking up spots and stealing loot

for this season alone where i join a zvz guild i saw the loot in our chests go from 30 mil per zvz for to 120 mil per ZvZ
      this alone shows how much rats looted from each zvz and the actual people who fought get jacked

and this is because rats alone have a number more 40 at times in ZvZ mistaking them for an actual zvz block

if you were properly playing fights then this change would not affect you at all

also the comment where you said game is ruin cause of zergs and not listening to solo and small scale?
      that part is the biggest lie of them all
      more changes were made to small scale and solo that ruin large scale and open world
      than large scale ZvZ changes ruin small scale

in fact most changes were made so that solo/Small scale can do better vs large scale (ZvZ , 60 players)
      AoE escalation changes.
      dissaray changes
      CC changes . diminishing returns increased
      journey back
      HQ just for small scale
      Dot changes for CD
      Healer changes for CD which made whole line unable to solo PvE until into the frey patch

Name me 5 other SYSTEM changes that
      large scale (ZvZ ,60 players) just literally screw over small scale besides this change of Loot split for the ZvZ

#RiskVSRewardCult

The post was edited 8 times, last by The_Support_God ().

• The_Support_God wrote:

@Okeanix
      you were not on the reciving end of this problem
      you are with the ones that did all the ratting
      while As Sand box as this game can get
      this was more fustrating than ganking

while people were figthing large zvz for a reason you guys were in the zone
      taking up spots and stealing loot

for this season alone where i join a zvz guild i saw the loot in our chests go from 30 mil per zvz for to 120 mil per ZvZ
      this alone shows how much rats looted from each zvz and the actual people who fought get jacked

and this is because rats alone have a number more 40 at times in ZvZ mistaking them for an actual zvz block

if you were properly playing fights then this change would not affect you at all

also the comment where you said game is ruin cause of zergs and not listening to solo and small scale?
      that part is the biggest lie of them all
      more changes were made to small scale and solo that ruin large scale and open world
      than large scale ZvZ changes ruin small scale

in fact most changes were made so that solo/Small scale can do better vs large scale
      AoE escalation changes.
      dissaray changes
      CC changes . diminishing returns increased
      journey back
      HQ just for small scale
      Dot changes for CD
      Healer changes for CD which made whole line unable to solo PvE until into the frey patch

Name me 5 other changes that
      large scale just literally screw over small scale besides this change of Loot split for the ZvZ
      the argumentation assumes that you want a game played in a certain way, that's why u lootlock the gear.

Unfortunately this is the opposite of a sandbox..

Large Scale Screw over:

1) hideouts especially in the mists - was meint for small scale - taken over by number
      2) outposts was meint to be for small scale, while castle for big ones
      3) chests - even small ones was ment to be a pvp hotspot for small scale and solo - yet it's mostly a ZvZ event
      4) roads of Avalon as it self was planned for small scale - look at it
      5) alliances was ment to be dissolved // poll of 80% and focus on guilds - ZvZ lobby and some of their convicted RMTers convinced the devs not to do it..

The post was edited 1 time, last by Trial_hard ().

• @Trial_hard
      while its Sandbox and you can do anything you want
      this would apply for ganking and ect
      but if we put stop gap measures for gankers (refers to journey back)
      then why ZvZ players cant put stop gap measure for rats?
      it was done for hellgates loot lock so why not open world

also i am asking for system changes
      every change i stated was a system change

what you gave me was ways people just played (small scale around 20 players, large scale 60+ players)
      of course there are always groups with higher numbers but this was not what i ask for in my question

1) it was still considered small scale. rarely people mass more than 20 to def a HO in mists
      2) how is this a system change. also like no people bring 80 ppl to just fight for out posts at most also its 20 players
      3) i dont see people 80+ for a chests at most its 20 for large and 5+ for small
      4) small scale < less than 20 players portal limit to at most 7 - 20 players when consteting for portals
      5) what is this about??? i am asking for system change by ZvZ players affecting small scale players

I need to relook your defination of small scale cause i see small scale as 5 players to 20 players

also i am asking for system changes so give me system changes

#RiskVSRewardCult

The post was edited 5 times, last by The_Support_God ().

• The_Support_God wrote:

small scale around 20 players
      3-10 people per side.
      20 ppl - midle scale

The_Support_God wrote:

i dont see people 80+ for a chests at most its 20 for large
      Maybe because the group limit is 20 people? The rest of the players will not receive points, the reward from the chest will become general, not personal.
      While I was in a large guild, we usually had 2 groups of 20 people. Usually the second PL's group took the chest while the first one completed the assigned tasks.

The_Support_God wrote:

system changes
      remove HO Or complicate the complexity of construction by 10+ times, the price by 20+ times.
      Mr. Clown

The post was edited 2 times, last by VseOtlichno ().

• @VseOtlichno
      even still i dont think that aside from the Looting change ment for the ZvZ players
      there are other system changes that were talor made for ZvZ that it affected negatively for small scale

we all know that People hate gankers and rats
      and some change that promote proper fights or increase the Risk of Looting
      are going to happen sooner or later

while there are some changes which i think are even over the top for ganking nerfs
      Looting changes were needed because if a Win did not feel like a Win then whats the point of figthing

we have people looting mid dying to double trash items.
      we have rats players who just sneak in with plate healers and are impossible to kill
      we have Real players who just want take third party fights

there are many other ways to rat loot and just ruin the experience of winning a fight
      the looting change just makes sure you are commited to the kill and be combat locked or be loot locked
      forcing a fight and actualy risking your gear

this is why when people like @Okeanix just come and blame SBI and make such a bold statement such as SBI always listens to ZVZ

Okeanix wrote:

Game ruined because devs always listen zergs instead solo & small groups which is the hearth of the game.
      it just shows that he does not realize the full extent of what SBI has done to promote solo and small scale

and by the way this change does not affect you if you were to play properly
      it just affects people like him who leach off other people's hardwork

#RiskVSRewardCult

• VseOtlichno wrote:

15 million silver for HO... That's less than 2 months of premium. This is less than 2 sets 8.3. Even to pay for security during construction, you need 2 times more ...
      HO prices and their maintenance demands are ridiculous compared to what Value gives.
      rumors say territories are being reworked, quietly hoping for changes in HO and for devs to wake up and go back to BZ rather than CZ(carebear zones)....

imo HO prices should be in the hundreds of millions....
      or they could do and it would be the best step for everyone is to remove HO from the game completely and leave only HQ.
      risk = reward. have fast respawn point in T8 zone IS HUGE to that crafting bonuses....

Rat patch is ok, what is needed is a BL rework.... 40%execution is a laugh and a joke, respect the time of people who gather for CTA, spend hours is sometimes to be killed by a random brandnew player who accidentally clicked one button.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Quagga ().