for the 2000th time

• idc I want some PVP in a full loot PVP game, why does everything in this game go around rats.
      is it really that hard to make one little change to get these people to get the fuck out of CD and play SRD why they get the 90sec timer in the first place.

Or remove this shrine let every entry to CD end in a fight.... boom fixed.
    • Quagga wrote:

idc I want some PVP in a full loot PVP game, why does everything in this game go around rats.
      is it really that hard to make one little change to get these people to get the fuck out of CD and play SRD why they get the 90sec timer in the first place.

Or remove this shrine let every entry to CD end in a fight.... boom fixed.
      even the old 2hg was better..

The solution would be: if u intrude or get intruded:

1) both dungeons deem finished as soon as intrude happens
      2) the loot of all unfinished chests including boss chest appears in one big chest 3 mins after intrude in the boss room
      3) you can enter the boss room and compete for the chest, but the boss room is non exit. You can go in, but u cannot get out.
      4) after the chest is destroyed/ opened the exit appears as usual but no boss fight.

Rats can go on ratting, pvp players get faster and easier pvp and no need for braindead PvE and there is an objective to fight for..
    • Trial_hard wrote:

2) the loot of all unfinished chests including boss chest appears in one big chest 3 mins after intrude in the boss room
      3) you can enter the boss room and compete for the chest, but the boss room is non exit. You can go in, but u cannot get out.
      4) after the chest is destroyed/ opened the exit appears as usual but no boss fight.

Rats can go on ratting, pvp players get faster and easier pvp and no need for braindead PvE and there is an objective to fight for..
      Is it impossible to hold Quagga hands and go to 2v2 hg? I mean both of you has problem with the CD rats and in hg you have to fight, no ratting. Looks like a win-win solution for me.
    • Saccavirano wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

Is it impossible to hold Quagga hands and go to 2v2 hg? I mean both of you has problem with the CD rats and in hg you have to fight, no ratting. Looks like a win-win solution for me.
      my friend, i do from time to time 2hg - with a fixed partner. Actually in 50% of the time or more either me or my hg duo is not online.

As i was a kid study I had online times that always support group play.

Nevertheless there is a desire of readily available pvp content in a pvp game that is simple to consume...

So it is simple said take a group nevertheless that's a quite retarded approach vs a valid request in my eyes.
    • Saccavirano wrote:

just because someone abuses a broken system that rewards players in a full loot pvp game for avoiding pvp should I not play the only content for solo players ? are you crazy ?

there is no room for permission... i understand to be a "rat" but to have one fight for an hour and the rest are people i cant even see or i enter a dungeon and 2 crystals break in the first 30 seconds.
      to that detect mobs,traps, respawn point in the ass between hordes of mobs..

and looking for PVP I am forced to PVE....

instead of when someone smashes the crystals we go back to our dungeon and the main boss appears.
      same in case of winning a fight....

Why can't we get this for over a year and the rats continue to suck the BM.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Quagga ().

• I killed him he was 2m+ infame

dude is doing PVE 24/7 with 0 risk.. can we FIX RATTING in CDS?!

I wonder how many people there are who smash crystals before anyone sees them, i was lucky the layout was uncomfortable for him, he noob traped himself and i had firewall and dot vs his invis pot.
      Doesn't change the fact that dude knows nothing about pvp it was a braindead rush from crystal to crystal.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Quagga ().

• Quagga wrote:

I killed him he was 2m+ infame

I wonder how many people there are who smash crystals before anyone sees them, i was lucky the layout was uncomfortable for him, he noob traped himself and i had firewall and dot vs his invis pot.
      Doesn't change the fact that dude knows nothing about pvp it was a braindead rush from crystal to crystal.
      I am just calculating - slayer or stalker?

If stalker that's 4500 ratted CD minium by one kill..
    • Saccavirano wrote:

Quagga wrote:

I killed him he was 2m+ infame

where is his 0 risk if you killed him?If I remember well CD is a pve dungeon with possibilities of pvp.
      this guy has 1.8 Mio infamy - zero pvp kills.

He must have done around 4500 stalker without PvP death to gain it..

So yes, there is a death risk - in this case it was 4500:1
    • dunno, if someone can do 4500 times cd without dying in a boring environment that is a big respect from me :thumbsup: ,
      There is no way I'm gonna spent my time with that, prefer gathering t1 resources.
      SBI should just delete CD long time ago, weapon "balance", forum spam etc. because of 1 solo content sounds bad to me.
      Or just add a god damn 1v1 hellgate, forced pvp, no escape. Win-win.
      Or they just dont care.
    • Saccavirano wrote:

dunno, if someone can do 4500 times cd without dying in a boring environment that is a big respect from me :thumbsup: ,
      There is no way I'm gonna spent my time with that, prefer gathering t1 resources.
      SBI should just delete CD long time ago, weapon "balance", forum spam etc. because of 1 solo content sounds bad to me.
      Or just add a god damn 1v1 hellgate, forced pvp, no escape. Win-win.
      Or they just dont care.
      what respect ? dude rat CD is braindead friendly....
      I only killed him because he ran into a noob trap and luck had it that I was playing fire and had a firewall and I1shoted him.

The RNG i had is like 1:10000000
      Which doesn't change the fact that a dude with no knowledge of pvp is able to farm that amount is BROKEN.

later you have people crying why SRD loot is trash, here you have the answer channeling CD farm with 0risk.

Saccavirano wrote:

where is his 0 risk if you killed him?
      If I remember well CD is a pve dungeon with possibilities of pvp.
      and did you know that these POSIBILITIES do not work when you are able to clear a dungeon below a certain time threshold that will never give you an opponent ?

was tested if you clear under 5-6 minutes for 1h we had no DIVE. the system is BROKEN.
    • VseOtlichno wrote:

Quagga wrote:

Which doesn't change the fact that a dude with no knowledge of pvp is able to farm that amount is BROKEN.
      I have 65% to 90% winrate on different weapons. But I'm stuck on 400k-500k infame.
      there are some things to consider if u want higher

1) you must play a build that gives u granted to engage disengage break.
      Sword / gloves is a must - next page frost comes to it
      2) play 8.3 if u can pick the fights - some of the very high infamy people almost don't cover their investment - with 8.3 and the option to pick fights u winrate will go to 99% - so does your infamy
      3) if u getting at 35% disengage/ reset NEVER go all in. If u getting more that 6 bats - break

The post was edited 1 time, last by Trial_hard ().

• VseOtlichno wrote:

Quagga wrote:

I have 65% to 90% winrate on different weapons. But I'm stuck on 400k-500k infame.
      doing PVP it's logical, every loss is -10% and to farm 2m+ infame from pve alone is as Trial wrote 4500 dung, was in slayer let's take half, 2250, average 6min per dungeon is 225 hours of pure PVE....
      no one can tell me that this is not broken.... to farm such a time "without risk" is a joke, later wonder why everyone is crying that SRD loot is garbage.

I recommend playing 5.1,6.0.... full chillout no fuck given 100k set HUGE profit....
      been playing 100k set in slayer for a month now and you never lose silver when you get bored you die and go again, even infame 1.3m currently meme af
    • Quagga wrote:

VseOtlichno wrote:

Quagga wrote:

doing PVP it's logical, every loss is -10% and to farm 2m+ infame from pve alone is as Trial wrote 4500 dung, was in slayer let's take half, 2250, average 6min per dungeon is 225 hours of pure PVE....no one can tell me that this is not broken.... to farm such a time "without risk" is a joke, later wonder why everyone is crying that SRD loot is garbage.

I recommend playing 5.1,6.0.... full chillout no fuck given 100k set HUGE profit....
      been playing 100k set in slayer for a month now and you never lose silver when you get bored you die and go again, even infame 1.3m currently meme af
      100k set is hard in slayer - cape is 60-80 horse is 15 food is 20, but then u still naked
    • Trial_hard wrote:

Quagga wrote:

VseOtlichno wrote:

Quagga wrote:

doing PVP it's logical, every loss is -10% and to farm 2m+ infame from pve alone is as Trial wrote 4500 dung, was in slayer let's take half, 2250, average 6min per dungeon is 225 hours of pure PVE....no one can tell me that this is not broken.... to farm such a time "without risk" is a joke, later wonder why everyone is crying that SRD loot is garbage.
      100k set is hard in slayer - cape is 60-80 horse is 15 food is 20, but then u still naked
      no cape bro, regular 4.1 cape, .1 food and flat pots 150k total.
    • Trial_hard wrote:

1) you must play a build that gives u granted to engage disengage break.
      Sword / gloves is a must - next page frost comes to it
      2) play 8.3 if u can pick the fights - some of the very high infamy people almost don't cover their investment - with 8.3 and the option to pick fights u winrate will go to 99% - so does your infamy
      3) if u getting at 35% disengage/ reset NEVER go all in. If u getting more that 6 bats - break
      Thanks for the info. I play stalker, always fight, never skip.

Quagga wrote:

I looked at your build. My respect.

I'll try today in slayer with this build. I have 100 specs on this gear.
      Mr. Clown