Sword and other things in CD

• Sword and other things in CD

Hands down, sword leads in CD and sword is OP in CD.

Why don't we do the healer treatment? I often hear if u adjust swords in CD they dead Open World..

Okay, if u enter CD u get a 30 % debuff as off today that u heal 30% less. Goes for Merc jacket, healer etc .

So why on earth if u don't want to fix sword in general don't u put another debuff in CD fixing the broken shit?

Heroic effect reduced by 30% similar as healer in CD
      AA range of spears reduced by 25% while in CD..

U had no issue doing a special balance operation for healer, why no special balance operation for the other things that are a problem day one and cannot be fixed cause of OW?
    • theyve actually been nerfing swords for a whole year. but they just cant seem to grasp the concept of WHAT and WHY certain things like swords are op in CDs. Basically swords can INFINITELY reset because there are mobs everywhere for them to stack on. Basically the sword HAS to choose to chase you and kill himself in the process. otherwise he can play like a bitch, prestack forever and never take an unfavorable trade. It is purely because SBI is insistent on making traps and mobs a part of the 1v1 pvpve experience, despite it holding massive precedence over all other aspects of the 1v1 gameplay. WELCOME TO WHALE GAME ECONOMY.
    • Sedocoi wrote:

theyve actually been nerfing swords for a whole year. but they just cant seem to grasp the concept of WHAT and WHY certain things like swords are op in CDs. Basically swords can INFINITELY reset because there are mobs everywhere for them to stack on. Basically the sword HAS to choose to chase you and kill himself in the process. otherwise he can play like a bitch, prestack forever and never take an unfavorable trade. It is purely because SBI is insistent on making traps and mobs a part of the 1v1 pvpve experience, despite it holding massive precedence over all other aspects of the 1v1 gameplay. WELCOME TO WHALE GAME ECONOMY.
      basically ava fists are the same issue as 1h mace was.

Exactly same Playstyle but gloves have more power even.

The only good thing is ava gloves is limited by high price to the low budget community.

If it be as cheap as mace or black hands it be 40% of all encounter.

That is the biggest BS of swords by the way. Claymore and broadsword not even require an artifact..so insane power in infinite reset without even limitations by cost of artifact..

And as u need iron will which is even in flat 4 there it is most popular in every even stalker ...

So absurd this design
    • In my opinion, swords are quiet technically dead in open world because it's harder to stack, unless you using carving. People would rather use bearpaws and bloodletter compared to swords in open world.

Claymore was previously quiet decent in openworld solo pvp 1v1 and ganking. Was referring to the old bluenox's build.

The only thing I feel that in order to make CD more interesting and not just being dominated by broadswords and claymore, is that the devs should redesign the map layout that could suit a variety of weapons.

Maybe they could like make CD has higher ground like the ones in hellgate so it's easier for builds like bows to kite.
    • Brock_Less_Ice wrote:

In my opinion, swords are quiet technically dead in open world because it's harder to stack, unless you using carving. People would rather use bearpaws and bloodletter compared to swords in open world.

Claymore was previously quiet decent in openworld solo pvp 1v1 and ganking. Was referring to the old bluenox's build.

The only thing I feel that in order to make CD more interesting and not just being dominated by broadswords and claymore, is that the devs should redesign the map layout that could suit a variety of weapons.

Maybe they could like make CD has higher ground like the ones in hellgate so it's easier for builds like bows to kite.
      not really , the balance in CD is at best rubbish.

Imagine you let ava gloves on an overall win chance of 87%
      Imagine you let broadsword an overall win chance of 81%
      And claymore 80%

Would such an overall win statistics not after a year or two even if u actually don't care ring a bell that you should at least try to pretend you are acting?

That's why I assume you will see some adjustments as i am sure that someone actually cares and hasn't left already..

Someone with ownership there?? Hello??

Hello...there is still some light in this house....

Hello??