Albion is now very discriminating against game players

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Albion is now very discriminating against game players

There is a huge problem with the ranking system now. Now the system is creating a sense of relative deprivation. It is very wrong to give a score bonus to a winning user in a row. The best idea was just to increase the score by tier a little bit. Do you know that? Now my NOVATICAN is in the TOP 10 but has different scores from others in the same tier as me. Currently, the first place winner gets 12 points when winning, but I get 3 points and the other 6 points. There are many problems with the current scoring system. How can a user who was in the 2~3000point win TOP10 place in a day? So the playtime at Crystal Arena that I've been doing is meaningless? Those times are rather poisonous to me. The first place winner loses only a single-digit score even if he wins or loses 12 points, but I lose 18 points if I lose three points when I win. Isn't this really the part where the game discriminates against the current player? With the current system, it seems much easier to challenge by raising a secondary character than to challenge the ranking with the existing NOVATICAN. Fix the score discrimination based on the winning rate right now, this is a bug. The difference in points between 70% of the winning rate and 90% of the winning rate is too large. Currently, NOVATICAN has a winning rate of 72%, and nukGG has a winning rate of 91%. The current score difference between me and him is 200 points. He scores twice as much as I do, so I have to play more than twice the time he played to catch up. If this isn't discrimination, what is it?
    • Albion is now very discriminating against game players

There is a huge problem with the ranking system now. Now the system is creating a sense of relative deprivation. It is very wrong to give a score bonus to a winning user in a row. The best idea was just to increase the score by tier a little bit. Do you know that? Now my NOVATICAN is in the TOP 10 but has different scores from others in the same tier as me. Currently, the first place winner gets 12 points when winning, but I get 3 points and the other 6 points. There are many problems with the current scoring system. How can a user who was in the 2~3000point win TOP10 place in a day? So the playtime at Crystal Arena that I've been doing is meaningless? Those times are rather poisonous to me. The first place winner loses only a single-digit score even if he wins or loses 12 points, but I lose 18 points if I lose three points when I win. Isn't this really the part where the game discriminates against the current player? With the current system, it seems much easier to challenge by raising a secondary character than to challenge the ranking with the existing NOVATICAN. Fix the score discrimination based on the winning rate right now, this is a bug. The difference in points between 70% of the winning rate and 90% of the winning rate is too large. Currently, NOVATICAN has a winning rate of 72%, and nukGG has a winning rate of 91%. The current score difference between me and him is 200 points. He scores twice as much as I do, so I have to play more than twice the time he played to catch up. If this isn't discrimination, what is it?

The post was edited 2 times, last by novatican ().

• I understand the intent to award more points for win streaks to get someone into the "proper rank", but the instant someone hits 4k rating / crystal this system should stop and the points they get should only be based on their team rating vs other team rating, just like in the pre patch system. Otherwise as OP stated this will just lead to silly inflated ratings of 5k+ as we are seeing on live.

Also, this system hugely screws over solo que players, who will be lucky to push 55-60% win rate if they are good. I think there is enough playerbase playing crystal arena that there should be two separate rankings / ques, one for 5 man premade, and one for solo / duo / 3 man ques, and never the two shall meet.