I want to tell one thing, I am a Taiwanese. (I hope you can read this article)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I want to tell one thing, I am a Taiwanese. (I hope you can read this article)

hi guys
      I am a Taiwanese player and a college student who is about to graduate.
      Got into the game a year ago when I saw an ad for the first time.

At the beginning, the first account was Email, ID AkApuppy. In the first few months of playing, I bought 300 experience books online when I was a novice, so that I was banned from the BAN account because of third-party transactions.

Later, I created a second account, email, ID ****. I've been playing it for almost a year without any violations, and I have to follow the rules because I know Albion is very strict about tracking violations. Play in Albion with a good attitude.

Until, I applied to join the Content Creators Program, and I'm excited to have the opportunity to join the program and stream on Twitch, opening the channel to let more people know about CTA ZVZ and more Albion content.

During the live broadcast, a new player who was a viewer asked me where I could buy silver coins. This new player wants RMT. Based on my own experience, I told all the viewers about the experience of my first account, and advised these players not to RMT, they would definitely be banned by BAN, so that they would stop this idea.

As a result, my account was banned for 200 years on 15.8.
      At first, I was shocked.

I didn't know there was a clause in 15.8 so I didn't know I needed written permission to continue playing the game after being banned, if I knew there was a clause and wanted to continue playing after I did something wrong I would definitely write It was my negligence to ask for written permission.

So I filed an account appeal, hoping for forgiveness.
      Too bad the result was not what I expected.

I would say,
      I know companies have very strict rules that have to be strictly enforced so that some things don't happen again.
      But we are all human. After going through some wrong things, repentance and punishment will make us grow and move us forward, so my second account, Z555, has been playing for almost a year without any violations at all. Before the live broadcast, it was not blocked.
      This can show that I am definitely a good player and I want to create a wonderful Chinese Albion community.

Rules are made by people making decisions together, for a more stable community, but we are human, unlike robots, there are only right and wrong, so there are many beautiful things in the world, so that people can learn more and experience more human emotion.
      We humans are absolutely resilient when it comes to maintenance, and I believe all of this, even judges' decisions are artificial.

If I knew about clause 15.8, if I really wanted to avoid it, I would never dissuade new players on the stream, but I don't, the live video was on Twitch for 14 days before, I've reformed to be a legal player, and Convinced new players not to go to RMT, and ended up being banned by BAN....

This makes me sad, today I was trying to persuade new players to do something good and send some good messages and this is the result.

Clause 15.8 should exist, I don't think it's a problem, but in my premise, is it flexible, maybe give me some punishment or tell me some conditions, and I'll try to meet it.
      I'm not a bad person, I've changed since I created this account.

I was really frustrated and went through 14 days of e-mail communication with the Albion account department, they understood my situation and banned my account.

OK, I accept this and ask for a written permission from Albion.
      I'm willing to stop arguing about it all, and hope to get written permission to play on a new account, even if my second account never does anything bad.
      But Albion's account department is reluctant because they don't offer a second chance for third-party transactions.
      ----------------------------------------
      I have a question, if the 15.8 clause is to be enforced, why not block the network IP and the motherboard in the first place?

and the terms of 15.8 are
      15.8 In the event of an abnormal termination of Sandbox Interactive, if the User's account is/blocked, the User shall not create a new User Account unless he obtains Sandbox Interactive's express written permission in advance. To enforce this, Sandbox Interactive may retain data necessary to prevent the user from creating additional accounts for similar violations, particularly if the user has engaged in bots, scams, advertising for their own or third-party services, or financial fraud Behavior. Sandbox Interactive may prevent a user from creating additional user accounts and immediately suspend the user's creation of additional user accounts without prior warning.

"SBI may block user"
      "Especially if the user is involved in bots, deception, advertising for their own or third-party services, or financial fraud"
      (but I do not have)
      You can don't do this, but I pass new players from my own experience, don't RMT, and you blocked me.

If I am a player who violates the rules, why is the second account completely fine after playing for nearly a year?
      This shows that I am a good player.
      ----------------------
      I'm very disappointed, I thought speaking honestly would lead to a good future, but it didn't.
      I didn't know it would be reported by players.
      This is a real society.

SBI Hasn't anyone in your entire company made a mistake?
      Don't you also give them a chance?
      Have you never made a mistake in your life, family and friends?
      Is there no second chance if you make a mistake?

I thought that a good person, good things will have good results, when I convey good ideas on the live broadcast, I want to create a good Chinese Albion community.
      Honest statement, in exchange for a bad result.

If SBI thinks I'm a bad guy, a bad guy harming the Albion community, it's impossible to change to be a good guy.
      I am willing to become a bad guy and endanger the entire Albion community because of your belief.
    • Midgard wrote:

GoldFive wrote:

SBI Hasn't anyone in your entire company made a mistake?
      Im sure they have. But if they were to steal from the company (and thats what YOU did) there would be no second chances...
      My act of buying 300 experience books as a novice means they are stealing from the company?
      So no second chance?
      Are we humans or machines?
      The second account has never made a mistake since it was created
      If I preach good ideas in the real world, does this also mean that I am always wrong?

I apply for a content creator and do bad things during the live broadcast, is there any logic?
      I used my own experience to promote this concept and told new players not to do this, and in exchange for my account was banned?
      I am definitely trying my best to contribute to the Chinese Albion community.
      And Twitch also had videos before, as evidence that I was a good player.
    • You don't give the player a chance to start over, even though he's changed a long time ago and is promoting good things.
      Create a community full of jealousy and ridicule, players report each other, use people's scheming, and play with the rules.
      It's like, in reality, people who play with the law, make the guilty people innocent; make the innocent people guilty.

When I first started playing the game, I thought the game world was different, but I didn't expect the game world to be full of real-world problems.

Including the company doesn't want to listen to the players' thoughts at all.
      If a game developer has such an attitude towards players.
      A game never gets better.

You will turn every player who supports the game into an enemy.
      Even, the game will be less and less supported by players.
    • Midgard wrote:

GoldFive wrote:

My act of buying 300 experience books as a novice means they are stealing from the company?
      Yes... you stole from the company. Thats why RMT is a perma-ban.
      I was doing something wrong in my newbie days, so I changed.
      RMT is a permanent BAN, which I think is totally true!

I have changed, and in the second account, I abide by the complete regulations, and also apply to join the content creator, and pass on better ideas, and want to create a better Chinese Albion community.
      Also let new players know the rules of SBI!

Even if that happened more than a year ago, I'm willing to pay you back!
      I can even pay it back ten times!
      That was when I was a novice, and SBI definitely has a time record!
      Isn't there a time when a newbie does something wrong?

I apologize to you in the envelope and ask for a written permission.
      But SBI said there was no chance.
      Even if I tell new players not to RMT in the live broadcast, and pass good ideas to players
      No chance either?

Is SBI building a good gaming community?
      I do not think so
    • Midgard wrote:

GoldFive wrote:

Yes... you stole from the company. Thats why RMT is a perma-ban.
      It is clear that there is sunshine every day, but every place is still very cold.
      As long as someone takes a wrong step, they can't wait to rush up and bite.
      I am a college student who is about to graduate, and I naively think that the world is full of positive energy.
      But not so.
      In this day and age, everyone speaks of peace and love
      But everyone still loves hatred more.

SBI is obviously a good game company,
      But it also created an Albion community full of jealousy, ridicule and hatred.
      Create a robot-like environment, even though we are human, SBI doesn't care about any reason or explanation.
      And this Albion community
      No matter whether that person is doing a good job or not, as long as he is not satisfied, he can report anyone, and then achieve his own happiness.

Even though I am in Asia Taiwan PING up to 200, I still use the officially recommended VPN (ExitLag)
      In order to make up for the lack of high network, I upgraded my computer to I9-12900K by myself, joined content creators, promoted Albion's unique multiplayer PVP, and also let new players know better Albion's world view and Concept, but the end is also sad!

Obviously we are living people!
      Different from animals, we have culture, laws, emotions and even learn knowledge to make us more rational.
      But the world is still so dangerous.

All the above remarks are based on my personal experience!

I post my story at Albion TT DC
      I'm sure some people have seen it, but they didn't dare to leave a message.
      Don't dare to support me, and don't dare to oppose my words!

Because human beings have morals! and SBI?

The post was edited 1 time, last by GoldFive ().

• Reiswaffle wrote:

to quote what you agreed on when creating both your accounts
      "I have red and understood the ToS etc."
      It is because of mistakes that customer service communication is required
      But isn't SBI having customer service the same as having no customer service?
      If there is no real 'communication', it is all official words, why there is this customer service system.

The post was edited 1 time, last by GoldFive ().

• Latty wrote:

Hope you get to play again. Cmon sbi show some grace!
      Basically SBI won't accept it because I posted on the forum.
      I also sent an email afterwards, and they told me "No!" within 7 minutes.

TWBBQ wrote:

I hope the official can give players more opportunities. The rules should have different countermeasures according to different situations. Peace.
      SBI won't let everything be handled differently because we don't have money and come from the Asian region and won't really be respected.
    • GoldFive wrote:

Reiswaffle wrote:

to quote what you agreed on when creating both your accounts
      "I have red and understood the ToS etc."
      It is because of mistakes that customer service communication is requiredBut isn't SBI having customer service the same as having no customer service?
      If there is no real 'communication', it is all official words, why there is this customer service system.
      From runescape i know that companies have to regulate their ingame economy as if it was genuine economy if there's real money involved, so they ban it because of that.
      And, It could also be that the customer service is there because of laws require it.
      But, when you buy a shovel and do some gardening for your neighbor and he pays you, it's not the problem for the shovel maker.
      I hope SBI doesn't pay the people running the game, it wouldn't make sense to bleed customer base on ideology alone.
      In the end it's just another game, if you're entertaining streaming i'm sure you can find any other similar game for the purpose of having fun/making money.
      Russians for example are kinda safe with their spending in game, because they have agency that's only purpose is to sue in the name of people getting screwed over, but that also implies that the same privilege's don't apply to non spenders.

There's a saying in my country, "shit doesn't sink in shit". Good luck to you.