Frost shot

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This thing is so OP and gives bow players far too much mobility. Maybe add a slow to the bow when it doesn't hit another player so it can only be used for escape? You shouldn't get range, damage and that much mobility on one weapon type.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cspar ().

• Quagga wrote:

Cspar wrote:

The_Support_God wrote:

I hate u 2
      bro bows are not OP

they are decent if and only if you use frost shot
      every other W is subpar
      Because of frost shot, bow are just engaged to see if you get the upper hand, otherwise run and try again until you get it. It's trash. Zero penalty for fucking up.
      tell it to swords, playing with mobs, chests, traps and only using E on you.
      haha yes, whenever I play racecar I wonder however that shit passed Play test..and who is responsible..

But if i FCK up 4 times and win in 5. reset i think...well.nevermind..
    • unlike you all who keep quiet about stuff

at least i in my earlier days and even now is quite vocal
      even if i am very bow biased

where were u all during the mage staff testing?
      you basterds blame sbi for letting things go through test phase even though u had a full 3 weeks to give feed back
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • The_Support_God wrote:

unlike you all who keep quiet about stuff

at least i in my earlier days and even now is quite vocal
      even if i am very bow biased

where were u all during the mage staff testing?
      you basterds blame sbi for letting things go through test phase even though u had a full 3 weeks to give feed back
      Stop - i have detailed predicted hallowfall issue and suggested knight boots treatment.

I have given detailed feedback of into the fray 2 and what it means.

It did 100% come true.

Why exactly is it worth to waste time on it?
    • If you want to know which weapon has "too much" mobility, it clearly isn't bow.

lmfao what a joke

I did get my entire mana pool shit-canned trying to kill one of these badon whores with deathgivers, but that wasn't due to a lack of mobility it was due to my abilities completely raping my mana pool not because they did anything special or were "too mobile"
    • There should have been a machanic like "manasickness" long ago, each stack without player contact increases mana usage by 5% for all skills, hitting a player with auto attack/spell resets the sickness just like healingsickness when healing a friend.
      would end this nascar race of sword players and pre stacking spear.... The self mechanic that was supposed to regulate Q2 spear pre-stacking does not work and has no effect on mana at all.
    • Hattenhair wrote:

Quagga wrote:

There should have been a machanic like "manasickness" long ago
      Why are you proposing to introduce more shitty bandaids and completely ignore the core problem like SBI always does, you dumb fuck?Remove stacking on non-threatening entities in CRD's - it's that simple.
      what it do if spear has self stacking and sword leaves mobs even 1 on which it can stack ? so hard to add 1 new mechanic during invasion ? YOU DUMB FUCK

you can't remove mobs, the problem is infinite stacking you can't fix that without interfering with the basic mechanics and gameplay without adding new mechanics, but yes crystals,chests etc.... should not react at least traps/crystals.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Quagga ().

• Yes Yes add more and more mechanics into the game
      make it as convoluted and complicated as possible

how would it solve the current problem?

i agree with @Hattenhair solution for spears and swords

#RiskVSRewardCult

The post was edited 1 time, last by The_Support_God ().

• pre stack on mobs that can aggro and deal damage is reasonable cause you would take some damage back
      and most mobs in CD has slows/pulls on their skills

pre stacking on crystal is toxic because crystal does not fight back and is tanky as hell allowing you to stack as long al you want compared to mobs which deal damage back to you
      spears Q1 is same

spears Q2 consumes tons of mana if used carelessly but it provides insane range and decent auto damage (after nerfs)
      but has NO on cast damage unlike Q1 spears or swords Q

you have no idea how laughable spears used Q2 is when they run out of mana chasing my badon
      or when they try dps check me when i used reg bow
      and this was when spears was 40% increased auto damage

so spears Q2 is balanced as mana costs keep it in check
      unlike swords which never run out of mana even after long fight

so ever wonder why frost shot is meta? or is the only viable W skill for bows? because the only way to deal with spear Q2 massive range and damage in extended fights
      is to out poke it and out run it with mobility.

they have to change to Q1 or try to stack up Q2 3 times and poke me
      not like i would let them get me low when double merc jacket was a thing

#RiskVSRewardCult

The post was edited 1 time, last by The_Support_God ().