Hi guys, just now I was ganked by this Bear Paws set and got dismounted in one go. Here's what they did:
- 2 gankers with the same set(I guess)
- One guy dismounts before me just a bit, and after 5s, he pops boots skill which increases 75% MS and then axe W which increases another 40%. This will allow him to run a bit faster than my mount, 115% vs 110%. Then he uses E hitting me at the cone edge and slows my mount so he can outrun me totally and moves to the melee range. Then comes the Rending Raging, which dots and roots the poor boar. When the root ends, he finishes his job by throwing a poison.
- At this point, my mount, an excellent boar with 1098 hp and 74% res has only 20% hp left. This means if he was using a mage cowl, I would have been dismounted already.
- Don't forget the other ganker! He just needs to dismount at some point, do the same thing and my mount would be dead for 1.6 times!
- I got purged immediately when I use my soldier boots(my bad). And yes, even battle bracers can't escape them because they are as mobile as you are, and they have dots and roots.
The post was edited 3 times, last by zzw00001 ().