Gank content is dead

• Gank content is dead

Many years ago, this game was called hardcore. Over time, hardcore began to fade to attract new players. To facilitate the game, the most terrible types of content for a beginner began to be systematically destroyed. The nerf of Morgan's horses began (now it's just a useless toy), buffs appeared after dismounting, vessels with invulnerability appeared in portal locations, which killed not only gang content, but also the most popular type of zvz content "Battles in portal territories"(here is a reference to the legendary location of Torrid Trough).
      next came the nerf of gank weapons and clothing.

Why am I writing this? I am a veteran of Albion and I have been with you since the beta test. Over the years, I have observed in many patches a mention that developers want to withdraw silver from the game ( an increase in the price of repairs, an increase in the probability of things breaking )

Don't gangers take the most silver out of the game? Killing 1 person for 10 million silver implies that about 2-3 million were cracked. Just multiply that by the number of gangers....by what number? Ganges in the black zones is officially killed, thanks to teleportation. There is more and more silver in the game, inflation is increasing. And unfortunately, it is not profitable for players to buy silver through the store. after all, it used to be possible to buy 3k of gold. to afford money for example 10 t8 sets. Now you can buy 5 with the same money (exaggerating)

My suggestions:
      to return morgana's horse the taken skill
      to remove the reputation system in the royal zones
      To make fewer hitpoints for all mounts ( that is , to return as it was )
      is able to increase the speed of mounts ( some bulls run like horses, da hack)
      to return the duration of damage for poisons
    • you can blame people like @Quagga
      for asking to make Supposed High Risk High reward content easier and more user friendly

each time SBI releases a High Risk High reward content there is sure people who complain and ask to make supposed content easier for solo player
      We seen this with solo dungeons with corrupted dungeons came out
      then we have journey back button to deal with entrance blockades
      now people are aiming for permenent invis indicator so that invis gankers cannot gank gatherers

while i agree that the game should be more player friendly
      but at one point just STOP

Gankers is forever part of the game of full loot pvp there is some ganking methods that are toxic like gate camping that are removed for the good of the game
      but other ganking that are more natural should remain as it is because the nerfs have done enough
      to the point where if you get ganked now despite the many nerfs to ganking than just admit you are bad at the game

they have nerfed various ganking weapons and armor to the point where they are not even viable for normal pvp compared to other avaliable options
      and that is sad
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • I am looking with popcorn on the design issues of ganking as soon as the solo roads come.

With the missdirection the game went with making ganking difficult I can grant you that the fat mounts or battle mounts will be ungankable by solo players. And as it is there always solo players they need a solution to the very robust anti gank mounts..

Either a super debuff on mounts or people will go afk on grizzlies..

As i said - popcorn

Trial_hard Senior_game_Evaluator, Elder_Nature_player, Super_Senior_game_suggestor.
    • Love you too

nature too much sustain in a world where there is Little sustain
      hence i gave up on balancing healing staff for CD and opt to force it to be as strong or stronger than holy in PvE and group PvP

too much time and effort wasted trying to convince people so the only way is to let you all learn the hard way and let the complains come in for you to deal with

#RiskVSRewardCult

• What I see lately, there is more death signals on the minimap and bz is more and more alive, no empty zones with 2 gatherers and full t8 nodes in the deep bz.
      Btw when 10 well geared gankers hunt me down for my t4.0 gear after 3min chase I can say happily: worth your time:)
      I dunno maybe I'm in a different server.
      About the "There is more and more silver in the game, inflation is increasing."
      Have you seen what is happening outside of Albion? Pandemic, War and:
      Inflation.
    • Sorutkan wrote:

Rredgart wrote:

Also return solo dung as it was
      THey should not close after 90 sec
      This kills one of other interesting ganking content
      Make the rewards way better then now also. So we will actually find people in dgs.
      IF U do sdg in roads there is always people in - 90% pvp chance ..know why? Loot is 6 x the bz loot. Unfortunately these repop slowly and just one or two each second map for no reason
    • The_Support_God wrote:

you can blame people like @Quagga
      for asking to make Supposed High Risk High reward content easier and more user friendly
      stop tagging me and creating theories
      check first my history of activity on the forum for before you say something
      you are all a shit players 90% of the time you gank in shit flat 6 sets and cry that you are not able to catch swifty
      this shows how broken and braindead poison ganking was
      People are ganking and making 100m+ in 1-2H sessions
      the only nerf that was with ganking was SOLO

ganking 10v1 with invis pot cheesing is not ganking and organic content, it's abusing mechanics and farming solo players who don't have time to react + abusing bugged m star root + silence.

TIP: 7.3 paws can 1 tap swifty in leather

poor fucks who want to gank in 50k sets and cry that they can't kill anything or cheesing with CC chain.
    • There is plenty ganking happening. Lately I been fame farming in the Red Zones. There are gankers on every map. Claiming that is dead is insane.

Can't return dungeons to their previous state because too many people are doing them. They need that spot for another dungeon to spawn. If the dungeons go back to the way they were, all dungeons would be empty.

Big no on removing the rep loss. There has to be a pentalty for flagging up. If you're not willing to accept the penalty for killing a gatherer 10v1 then don't gank.
    • @Quagga
      ganking with invis pot not organic content
      abuse of mechanics??
      you are just salty because you cannot be safe or dont have friends to get your back

you go around to High end zone with good resources and expect people will be quiet and let you take their resources?

and another thing getting 100 mil every 1-2 hours
      you are bloody delusional
      if ganking was this successful after the plenty of nerfs and time taken to chasedown said runners that i can still get 100 mil every 2 hour or so
      then i would have also said it was broken

this ORGANIC ganking with 10v1 you think how long it takes to set up and find people with how wide blackzone is
      the only area you are sure to find people is at the node appearing for everyone on the map

its suppose to be risk vs reward
      and apparently 30 ticks is not justify the risk of getting ganked by 20 players
      so sad on you for not being able to enjoy your reward because its too small compared to your gear costs

#RiskVSRewardCult

• Blenfjorn wrote:

There is plenty ganking happening. Lately I been fame farming in the Red Zones. There are gankers on every map. Claiming that is dead is insane.

Can't return dungeons to their previous state because too many people are doing them. They need that spot for another dungeon to spawn. If the dungeons go back to the way they were, all dungeons would be empty.

Big no on removing the rep loss. There has to be a pentalty for flagging up. If you're not willing to accept the penalty for killing a gatherer 10v1 then don't gank.
      i said it a thousand times - give each road map 2-3 SRD that don't close. The spots are there and let them repop much faster .. problem solved as these SRD in roads are as of today no close
    • Trial_hard wrote:

i said it a thousand times - give each road map 2-3 SRD that don't close. The spots are there and let them repop much faster .. problem solved as these SRD in roads are as of today no close
      I made a suggestion a while back for a Purple Dungeon Portal. This one is rarer and goes by the old mechanics, that it doesn't close until finished. Higher fame, higher rewards. That would be a fair compromise. A dungeon for permanent PvP possibilities, while the other dungeons close as needed. Of course, as with most suggestions, no response. But I think it would be a good add. They literally can't do it with all the dungeons though. I was mad about this change too, it ruined my 'Quick Melts' series. But I understand the change now because I see how hard it is to find dungeons even now, with the old mechanics it would be nothing but half finished or completed dungeons.
    • just remove HO from the game, at least from the roads, after adding HQ/TP to the game i see no need to keep them in the roads.
      remove low tier zones leave only t7-8 reduce their number and we have ready end game full loot pvp oriented content for solo/smalls scale players.
    • Small fish (solo players) gets eaten by big fish (gank groups)
      but big fish cannot eat shark (proper fight party doing chests,cores,vortex)

tell me you all dumster on gank groups
      but how much do you actualy earn per hour trying to catch people like sweat lords

minus the times where you catch a boar or bear with a load of 10mil +
      how much can you earn per player when you catch Solo targets?

i can tell you for sure that most of the money that was made when i was open world ganking was not from killing solo players
      it was from making a damn wall blockade and ganking transports but how that turn out when
      journey back was introduced

as a solo player who plays it smart when gathering i can tell you for sure i can potentialy earn higher silver per hour than gankers if they dont catch "10 mil boar"
      its the RISK i take as solo player to keep all the reward to my self

while gank parties looks like they have 0 risk due to numbers but a proper 5 man party can smack 10 man gankers hard

#RiskVSRewardCult