morning star cc is too long

• morning star cc is too long

being stun forever is NOT a game!!!

yeah, i know morning star designe for group, catch people with it i agree but locking them forever is a deferent story.

albion, why you love CC so much?? morning star should be nerf up to 60%.. all cc reduce its stuns, slows, fear, chain, lift, freez, root and sleep.. all of them should be atleast absolut 1sec only. make people play using their efforts and skills and dont make your game a braindead mmorpg..

diminishing return is trashcan
    • if you want nerf morning star then you have to give it a buff to balance it out

it has no damage to its name. give it damage on E to mobs and players
      then give it resistances while channeling

that would balance it out
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • also after nerfing morning star next weapon would be ganking meta is the ava staff
      long range root and can cast twice

mounts have a harder time avoiding that because it has super long range

bro just face it you are anti ganker

#RiskVSRewardCult

• a full combo of morning star + royal helm

starts with a root from W into silence from Q
      into a fill E channel
      and end with a royal helm

1 + 4 + 2 seconds
      accounting for CC resistance

so a full 7 sec "stun lock" if you were not saved by your teammates

#RiskVSRewardCult

• VseOtlichno wrote:

mace q3 and say hello to your problems again
      Delay the merc hood cast. Also, don't forget the 1s non-displacement CC immunity after a successful cleanse.
      If we're talking about a gank scenario and the morning star uses the default W->Q->E combo, then you just have to cleanse after Q3 lands, then the 1s immunity will give you time to ignore the root prison and walk out of it (unless the ganker is smart and places root prison right on top of you, then you will be caught by the AoE's very edge on the way out)
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hattenhair ().

• The_Support_God wrote:

also after nerfing morning star next weapon would be ganking meta is the ava staff
      long range root and can cast twice

mounts have a harder time avoiding that because it has super long range

bro just face it you are anti ganker
      When you hit your opponent with the both the 1st and 2nd E, the 2nd E's stuntime is incredibly short.

Just make the morning star scale with IP and CC resistance, make it so that it deals damage every second to enemies for as long as they are in the AOE aswell as giving a slow that lasts shortly after leaving the AOE.

Or, just rework the entire weapon completely.

Also, Sacred Ground is bs, I do not care about your opinion that it's balanced because of "cleanses". It is literally an aoe silence that lasts for a decent amount of time on a CD that is significantly shorter than any of your cleanses.

Nerf it. It is not fun for people that are getting ganked, and it is certainly not fun to fight against in smallscale fights either.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SapphirePowder ().

• The_Support_God wrote:

a full combo of morning star + royal helm

starts with a root from W into silence from Q
      into a fill E channel
      and end with a royal helm

1 + 4 + 2 seconds
      accounting for CC resistance

so a full 7 sec "stun lock" if you were not saved by your teammates
      A full SEVEN second stun lock from one person. That sounds balanced to you? God I hope that there isn't more than ONE ganker CC'ing you. That would surely be tragic.
    • 7 sec lock but 0 damage and cant dismount people cant kill people

u people getting ganked keep play solo then expect win against group

get into a group and smack the gankers its not that hard to fight them they have very little damage

#RiskVSRewardCult

• SapphirePowder wrote:

Thank you brother. Here I was transporting with an assassin jacket like a moron this whole time.
      It's not really an anti-gank piece of equipment as it slows you down while you use it. But it's the only chest piece which grants you full CC immunity during the channel (it doesn't cleanse the debuffs), so you have be confident and knowledgeable in your actions to utilize it anything close to effectively.
      Invis is often a default choice for escape sets, but it only really saves you from your own mistakes or inexperienced gankers. Experienced ones just purge it immediately or never let you gain distance to have any benefit from it in the first place.

After the mount HP was buffed all across the board I'd rather recommend any plate armor for an escape set, not for the skill, but for the passive damage and CC resistance (it also affects the mount).
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?
    • VseOtlichno wrote:

Hattenhair wrote:

If we're talking about a gank scenario and the morning star uses the default W->Q->E combo
      Default scenario is W -> D(Graveguard Armor) -> Q -> E. I really do not understand how you can escape from this.
      soldier helmet or break chain is the only way to go, you will not go with ava armor cuz u got combat. k helmet also good and maybe harvester workboots.
      to this cleanse aura from the mount is still not fixed, as you get demounted you are rooted + silence.

here is a clip of this garbage bug existing for a few months now
      gahbless harvester boots for cleanse

medal.tv/games/albion/clips/sC…e=cr-MSxQeEosMjcwNTI5ODMs