respect the time of PVP people

• respect the time of PVP people

this is jokes what is going on in CD, the only content for solo players to this you took away our SRD diving and all SRD rats are in CD,
      this is a fail what is going on there, I can't even see him and 3 crystals are breaking....
      give back SRD diving or do something about it...
      I am looking for PVP not PVE, from 30 minutes i am locked in PVE because ratting is braindead ultra friendly.
      risk = reward ?

LMAO

and it would be enough for the boss to spawn after someone smashes the crystals.
    • The fact shards even exist is silly. Why they decided to make 1v1 the only PvP content where people can just willy nilly decide if they want to fight is asinine. If someone builds themselves super mobility they have virtually guaranteed safety and the freedom to choose all fights. Part of the inherent risk of all instanced PvP content is that you may happen to run into tough enemy counter matchup. That is part of the deal. There is also a reason the duel circle is a confined space. Infinite running around is a bad game mode for 1v1 matchups. Albion has an entire OW for people who want to do that crap please redesign CDs for more fighting and less running. Make the invasion drop you in a demon pit with a large circle center with a few dead-end corridors running off. This type of design allows for kiting but not resetting. Fair for all build types. CD meta has always revolved around running away which again is asinine.

With all that said at minimum they should add a few other changes if they insist on keeping shards to make it less tilting for you know the PvPers. Simply allow the players the choice to click the shard again after a shard break if they so choose. It is extra salt in the wound to be forced into more unwanted PvE after someone breaks shards on you just for the chance to get back in the queue for another fight. SRDs already exist and should have always been built to be the better PvE fame option whereas CDs should have always been designed for PvP/silver gaining focus. You sold SRD dungeon diving being removed by saying solo PvPers would have their own playground in CDs but instead you gave us a poorly design environment with a bunch of PvE. There is still time to redeem yourselves!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tabor ().

• Oh, how much I miss the good old SRD dives.
      Cant forget the 7v1 fights. Btw it's still working, just move out from the portal town with 8.1+ gear and when you see a nameplate just start channeling the green light. 99% srd dive content.
      They should make 1v1 hellgate, weak mobs with no drops+0fame.
      Or 1v1 arena deadly version, just sign up in royal and wait for the match. No pve, no kite in the small circle, the winner get the everything.
    • Quagga
      for someone who wants solo ganking / solo pvp

you agreed for nerfing every other ganking option avaliable
      poison pot ganking
      gate camping
      now going for invis ganking

then you complain about corrupted dungeons being invested by rats
      and your inability to catch them with 0 mobility builds
      all because you want a fair 1v1 fight

you are just one sad solo player who cannot enjoy a MMO (massively multiplayer online) game

its nowander people just left solo dunegons / CD and make friends to do the "new" Open world
      because there is much more content there.

bully solo noobs, go for chests, cores, collosus/titan, worldbosses, ava dungeons, 20v20 cystals
      castles, deep blackzone crafting, static dungeons
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • The_Support_God wrote:

Quagga
      for someone who wants solo ganking / solo pvp

you agreed for nerfing every other ganking option avaliable
      poison pot ganking
      gate camping
      now going for invis ganking

then you complain about corrupted dungeons being invested by rats
      and your inability to catch them with 0 mobility builds
      all because you want a fair 1v1 fight

you are just one sad solo player who cannot enjoy a MMO (massively multiplayer online) game

its nowander people just left solo dunegons / CD and make friends to do the "new" Open world
      because there is much more content there.

bully solo noobs, go for chests, cores, collosus/titan, worldbosses, ava dungeons, 20v20 cystals
      castles, deep blackzone crafting, static dungeons
      Dude you do ZvZs and group content. Your opinions about CDs and solo content are worthless.

Go away and speak your mind about topics you actually have any experience in.
    • If i have expirence in such topics such as ZvZ and group content then its in my right to step in on people who is infringing on my content such as open world and group ganking

if you seen what quagga posted and what he wants for corrupted dungeons and the ideas he have for Anti ganking and the things hes involved in
      which has screwed openworld to the point you need to 10v1 to catch 1 target

yes not fun at all

and the sad part is all the CD changes screw over open world too
      bleed changes , healing staff 50% damage cut (fixed), healing changes, CC changes

that said
      Enjoy some PvE Hallowfall abusers i hope you die to mobs

#RiskVSRewardCult

• The_Support_God wrote:

If i have expirence in such topics such as ZvZ and group content then its in my right to step in on people who is infringing on my content such as open world and group ganking

if you seen what quagga posted and what he wants for corrupted dungeons and the ideas he have for Anti ganking and the things hes involved in
      which has screwed openworld to the point you need to 10v1 to catch 1 target

yes not fun at all

and the sad part is all the CD changes screw over open world too
      bleed changes , healing staff 50% damage cut (fixed), healing changes, CC changes

that said
      Enjoy some PvE Hallowfall abusers i hope you die to mobs
      you are stupid and I proved it to you in our conversation on invis pot ganking 10v1

the rest of the changes that were and the biggest change that affected ganking are the changes with DOT and combat.
      why don't you write about it ? because you are such a ganker as ....

I honestly don't give a shit if there will be anti invis or not, a mechanic that will allow players to react needs to be added to the game to not be farmed by 10v1, when in OW I can make a mistake and learn a lesson so in this case it's a lottery whether I get jumped on by 5 people, 10, 20 or 30.

Another thing, you write some bullshit and create theories that dont make sense, people like the guy above directly wrote that CDs are safer for him than OP/SRD which proves the rule that the timer in SRD "does not work" and CDs are inherently safe MISTER RISK = REWARD

can't catch them, well FUCK NO I CAN'T 20 SECONDS AFTER I SPAWN BETWEEN HORDS OF MOBS THERE ARE ALREADY 2 CRYSTALS BREAKING.
      (for that detection MOB that shows you, so the rat knows exactly where to run.)

And stop bullshitting about playing solo because I've been playing ZVZ and Small scale longer than you clown, and that I like playing solo as my "hobby" rather than being a slave and dependent on others is another thing.
      ( and im still active zvz and small scale player)
      you're already annoying me with this approach on the fact that every solo player only plays solo.
      Most of what you write about looks like you discovered it a week ago. lmao

everyone in this game plays solo more or less, and most of the things I writes about and gives ideas never interfere with other content you clown.

The post was edited 5 times, last by Quagga ().

• are you sure about that?
      you delusional fk

you suggestions are so over the top that it just deny content altogether
      or change it to something else entirely

instead of buffing drop rates and adjusting some minor factors to make SRD and CD worth playing
      you instead opt to just switch the whole thing to something else that requires a whole different meta

then about open world
      instead of just increasing reward
      or be fixed by having a friend

you instead just want more and more safety mechanics to the point where if you get ganked its because you are stupid and not the gankers using overpowered
      mechanics like invis pots or morning star

hostile dismount and journey back button
      you have no idea how much content this two mechanics deny content
      too much safety

if people have to make thread like ganking is dead
      then something is wrong

#RiskVSRewardCult

• that's what I'm talking about, clown :D

now you can go camp gathering tresure with 10 people with invis pot, top pick group content KEK

this topic is about CD and the problem of rats, people who avoid PVP and have it too easy when people who are looking for the ONLY official SOLO CONTENT have to do something they don't want to do and waste a ton of time doing it.
    • Quagga wrote:

risk = reward ?
      Invisibillity in the black zones, journey back, srd maps being used in any zone, numerous srd saftey features, having cooldowns when dissmounting, increased health on mounts and so on.
      Risk vs reward is being killed with every patch. It isn't just the CD problem. And the best way to earn silver and fame in CD is to avoid pvp. It is made that way by design and that is why so many people rat it.

SBI doesn't like risky solo content because people bitch about it too much and they will nerf any content that comes close to it.
    • ziigii wrote:

And the best way to earn silver and fame in CD is to avoid pvp. It is made that way by design and that is why so many people rat it.
      you are right, an infinite dungeon to that the risk of being dive is very low, maybe if every entry into the CD resulted in a potential invasion it would fix the rat problem to that add every crystal smashing would kick you outside the dungeon.
      then BM would also take a breath.
      asking people who rat CD write that they can play for 4-5 hrs without a single dive... this is nothing but sucking BM loot. :thumbdown: