I'm telling you for the thousandth time, Game is unplayable for solo players.

    • Quagga wrote:

      kazuaru wrote:

      What's the intended balance here, for a solo gatherer to be able to gather hotspots (which are group objectives) and 100% reliably avoid a solo invis ganker while not sacrificing any gathering yield and watching YT?

      There are already at least 2 perfectly fine ways to avoid being solo invis ganked on a bountiful node:
      1. Go gathering with 2 people, 1 scouts for hostiles, another gathers, alternate from time to time, shittalk stupid gankers on discord.
      2. Mount up from time to time and look around for any signs of trouble instead of AFKing.

      Don't tell me all these unsolvable issues of getting ganked are afflicting the solo gatherer while paying full attention to the game and listening for sounds of any mounts riding past you off screen.
      abus until you can, sooner or later SBI will fix it.
      Just checking, this is "rants" forum right?

      Cry and feel good about it while you can. Sooner or later you'll realize that thinking and taking responsibility for your actions is a part of being an adult.
    • @kazuaru
      that is the most simple solution. get a friend and split the profits
      but solo players just want more and more safety mechanics to counter every ganking type possible just because its unfair to 1vX

      its gotten to the point where "gankers" have to bring 10 actual sweaty dudes to dismount / kill a player

      Ganking is no longer as profitable as it should as the split among increasing number of players is getting Less
      and yet people still ask for nerf to drop rates for out numbered fights

      and despite all that Solo players still want Claim to Group based activity rewards (hinting at "Soloing" group statics) to get more profit / break even on their set with minimal time investment because corrupted dungeons is another mess which is non profitable
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

      #RiskVSRewardCult

      Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • kazuaru wrote:

      Just checking, this is "rants" forum right?

      Cry and feel good about it while you can. Sooner or later you'll realize that thinking and taking responsibility for your actions is a part of being an adult.
      what are you talking about :D

      a rant is a rant but there is always a bit of truth, you are defending cheesing because you are too stupid or not good at mobile game with 6 buttons lol
    • @kazuaru
      you expect him to be an adult? you sure you in the right section of the forums man?

      even though everyone hates ganking me included at least i have a bottom line and say that enough is enough

      him on the other hand just want to watch the world burn and turn this into another New world game
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

      #RiskVSRewardCult

      Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • Quagga wrote:

      kazuaru wrote:

      Just checking, this is "rants" forum right?

      Cry and feel good about it while you can. Sooner or later you'll realize that thinking and taking responsibility for your actions is a part of being an adult.
      what are you talking about :D
      a rant is a rant but there is always a bit of truth, you are defending cheesing because you are too stupid or not good at mobile game with 6 buttons lol
      Obviously I'm talking about your crying about being abused by insanely complicated game mechanics, and not addressing any of the specific ways to solve your gathering woes that I've so helpfully provided.

      Like bringing 1 extra gatherer if you want to always win against a solo ganker with 0 risk.
      Like plugging those earphones with game sounds back into your ears instead of watching YT or making coffee.
      Like remounting for a few seconds to scout and using the amazing human ability called "situational awareness".
    • The_Support_God wrote:

      you expect him to be an adult? you sure you in the right section of the forums man?
      Of course I do, that's the best course of action even when you don't know anything about the person you are talking to.

      If the response is reasonable, you might be able to discuss the issue at hand.

      If the response includes keywords like "lol", "stupid" or "", you'd at least established it's a 14 yo with no self-awareness.
    • ok at least i know you are a reasonable adult

      i have lost part of my brain cells dealing with people on the forums
      so if i sound sarcastic or rude its because people step on my tail in certain topics

      Nature staff, Bows, proposing outlandish ideas with no proper backing
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

      #RiskVSRewardCult

      Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • kazuaru wrote:

      Like plugging those earphones with game sounds back into your ears instead of watching YT or making coffee.
      Like remounting for a few seconds to scout and using the amazing human ability called "situational awareness".
      you can pre-invis before you hear anything, not everyone checks using mount.
      i.e. you are suggesting a lottery 50% chance, either you hit the moment when the ganker is coming or not LOL

      I gave 2 examples of fixing the problem.

      30 seconds after respawn of the treasure disappears from the map, those 30 seconds are enough for people acrually in cluster to track it.
      Or adding an alarm.


      8)

      I understand, some ppl need handicap in the form of numbers,mount,engage,cc. understandable in the end we play a mobile game with 6 buttons.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Quagga ().

    • I just got chased through 4 zones by a 10 man group until they eventually got me on the third time they dismounted me. I understand the BZ is for groups but sometimes it gets a little excessive and people like this are ruining the game that we all love so much.
    • xPartyBelt wrote:

      I just got chased through 4 zones by a 10 man group until they eventually got me on the third time they dismounted me. I understand the BZ is for groups but sometimes it gets a little excessive and people like this are ruining the game that we all love so much.
      4 zones, and didn't jump into an ava portal? Not sure how this is ruining the game. What mount were you on? What gear were you wearing? What was your death fame?
    • ive "abused" and been abused by invis ganking, it does feel a bit cheesy tbh, if it stays as is ill mostly continue to just avoid black zone as a solo player but theres plenty of other content for me IMO. The funny thing is specter shoes have a debuff that you cant use normal attacks for 3s after invis ends, so i guess invis ambush was seen as a problem at some point in past but the solution was just half assed? idk lol.
    • xPartyBelt wrote:

      I just got chased through 4 zones by a 10 man group until they eventually got me on the third time they dismounted me. I understand the BZ is for groups but sometimes it gets a little excessive and people like this are ruining the game that we all love so much.
      Sounds like an exciting chase with a good story to tell later....
      Don't go away mad, just go away...
    • Oshien wrote:

      xPartyBelt wrote:

      I just got chased through 4 zones by a 10 man group until they eventually got me on the third time they dismounted me. I understand the BZ is for groups but sometimes it gets a little excessive and people like this are ruining the game that we all love so much.
      Sounds like an exciting chase with a good story to tell later....
      Like the time I got chased by a 30 man zerg on a pest Lizard and juked them through 3 different zones before escaping, ahhh, fun times...
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester, Fisher
    • Lockemup wrote:

      The funny thing is specter shoes have a debuff that you cant use normal attacks for 3s after invis ends, so i guess invis ambush was seen as a problem at some point in past but the solution was just half assed? idk lol.
      I think more people need to start talking about it then SBI will take steps....

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Quagga ().

    • RenKatal wrote:

      Oshien wrote:

      xPartyBelt wrote:

      I just got chased through 4 zones by a 10 man group until they eventually got me on the third time they dismounted me. I understand the BZ is for groups but sometimes it gets a little excessive and people like this are ruining the game that we all love so much.
      Sounds like an exciting chase with a good story to tell later....
      Like the time I got chased by a 30 man zerg on a pest Lizard and juked them through 3 different zones before escaping, ahhh, fun times...
      You know they were cursing and calling each other names in coms lol....
      Don't go away mad, just go away...
    • Oshien wrote:

      RenKatal wrote:

      Oshien wrote:

      xPartyBelt wrote:

      I just got chased through 4 zones by a 10 man group until they eventually got me on the third time they dismounted me. I understand the BZ is for groups but sometimes it gets a little excessive and people like this are ruining the game that we all love so much.
      Sounds like an exciting chase with a good story to tell later....
      Like the time I got chased by a 30 man zerg on a pest Lizard and juked them through 3 different zones before escaping, ahhh, fun times...
      You know they were cursing and calling each other names in coms lol....
      I hope so...
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester, Fisher