I'm telling you for the thousandth time, Game is unplayable for solo players.

• says the guy who thinks its easy to make money ganking
      if it was easy then a 10 way split of 1mil is still 100k not a 1 mil profit each
      thats more effort to gank someone than it is to gathering a node that spawns every 15 minuets on the map

profit my ass if it was as easy to make 100mil every 2 hours like you said in another post
      then its broken

you just had to nerf ganking till solo ganking is non usable that people has to 10v1 you to kill you
      and when people 10v1 you u cry saying invis is broken or some other weapon is broken

also if you keep dying SOLO then get friends to play with you
      dont tell me you dont have friends?
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • Quagga wrote:

you write about 1000 mechanics
      The question is what kind of mechanics ?
      Such that "we" wants to play the game and not be stunlocked ?
      cheesing is not gameplay understand this
      that's why there were these "nerfs" so that ganking was risk = reward
      only noobs in flat 4-6 are crying that they can't gank after the poison nerf
      where poison deals 90% of dmg

1000 mechanics =

raven cannot fear mounts
      morgana nightmare cannot fear mounts
      interaction of heretic cape with spetre bat
      poison nerf no damage to dismount as solo player
      invis deals 50% less damage and lingers
      mount health buff
      mount speed changes buffing all horses and transport mounts
      nerfs to fiend robe
      nerfs to graveguard armor
      nerf to claws
      nerf to 1h mace
      adding hideouts to every single zone
      HO become HQ and cannot be nuked easily
      HO bubble changes easier to walk furthur with bubble
      journey back button
      invis shrine rework
      focus fire debuff got stronger
      CC duration escalation nerfs
      can detect players if dismount

after this many nerfs if you still die its nolonger the gankers fault that they cry about nerfs

ITS YOU who suck at the game unable to accept reality that you just suck
      and you got ganked while in the Blackzone because you are solo and with no friends

#RiskVSRewardCult

The post was edited 1 time, last by The_Support_God ().

• mechanics that let you play

10 ravens and you are perma feared
      morgana nightmare faster than any mount
      invis pot 50% dmg has nothing to do with ganking
      mount hp nerf for solo
      speed nerfd -5% overall ( buff for gankers )
      fiend,grave obvious change, everyone wants to play the game and not be chain cced
      mace still busted
      HO yea
      bubbles I agree same as ho
      TP thingy doesn't fit the style of the game but looks like a good change
      focus fire cosmetic change
      CC nerf has no effect on solo target, cosmetic change

all changes were BROKEN and didn't allow active gameplay, CC is OK as long as you don't watch the game instead of playing.

^ you don't understand this and think invis pot ganking is ok and it is not.

you're a clown. you don't play solo and because you're not able to and you defend mechanics like invis pot ganking braindead activity where you don't have to think like outplay just camp semi afk "content" with trash flat 4 gear.
      The fact that you claim that AO has no problems with CC and DR already says it all LMAO
    • and you need so much handicap just to be able to SOLO
      and still think this is not enough?

Dont worry there is Mists of avalon coming soon i will have fun looking at what excuse u have then

10 sweaty dudes taking their time to gank your sorry ed ass despite the many nerfs and still manage to get you just shows how bad u are
      dont come out to blackzone and just stay in the yellow zone there you dont have to deal with gankers of any kind and dont lose gear

Stay there KID let the big bois play and earn all the rewards you SAFE people will never get by not taking any risks

Power cores, territory crystals, chests, castles, world boss, event mobs, gathering nodes, resource titans, crafting HO, crystal league, hellgates

#RiskVSRewardCult

• then return poison pot damage
      reduce mount health
      and remove the player sensor indicator

then we see whos talking when you dont have Mechanics to rely on

#RiskVSRewardCult

• Trial_hard wrote:

usually i am more or less unaffected to gankers.

But some really overdo it. It is like 20 people on wolf that dismount really spread and collapse on you..

There it is just rape - i don't care much I just don't understand how getting hit by 10 people still leaves loot in the body..

90% should be trashed and it should be non rewarding

But alas I don't care ..it happens as i just walk to my CD from time to time and I take it as force majeure
      This for real. Trash rates need to be cranked way way up. It's doubly important since items are mass 3D printed at HQs these days...
    • Ganking should be rewarding, it keeps the game alive. Most large gank groups are fight teams with gank swaps. They would rather have a fight, but they will gank/roam while looking for a fight. The more they nerf ganking, the more players we have to bring.
      Don't go away mad, just go away...
    • Oshien wrote:

Ganking should be rewarding, it keeps the game alive. Most large gank groups are fight teams with gank swaps. They would rather have a fight, but they will gank/roam while looking for a fight. The more they nerf ganking, the more players we have to bring.
      there are only a few groups that play like this, the vast majority are pure gank. sadly
    • my group WAS the gank/fight part of the community
      ever since lands awaken its been harder to pure gank people because terrain changes, ganking changes, tanker mounts

so much so that to make that 50-100 mil tab with 10+ players you need to fight for actual chests/objectives/cores
      gameplay time for 50 mil tab is around 3hrs
      and 100 mil tab was ganking reset days. legit people pay us to gank resets of opponent zerg cause we were that good

this was before i transitioned into ZvZ guild
      and got into endgame crafting/ZvZ and other end game zones activity

this means if you cannot get 1.3mil++ per hour average in any activity you do you might as well group up and go ganking

#RiskVSRewardCult

The post was edited 1 time, last by The_Support_God ().

• Albion is in a rat state.
      -ZvZ rats ruin content for guilds.
      -Static rats ruin content for pve groups.
      -Hunters for static rats(static rats ver2.0) ruin content for static rats.
      -Morning star rats ruin content to everybody. Beginners and solo players are more affected by this.
      -CD rats - these words are enough.
      Have I forgotten anyone?
      Mr. Clown
    • @Quagga What's your solution for your problem with invis ganking? You trying to remove invisibility mechanic? Ratting chests in no longer a thing. Ratting outposts was never a thing. Solo players still crying after getting "journey back". I mean what can we do for these players? lol they just want free silver. It's crazy.
    • Latty wrote:

@Quagga What's your solution for your problem with invis ganking? You trying to remove invisibility mechanic? Ratting chests in no longer a thing. Ratting outposts was never a thing. Solo players still crying after getting "journey back". I mean what can we do for these players? lol they just want free silver. It's crazy.
      not remove, just give people time to react,
      don't want to kill content just balance it, can't change invis pot because it will affect gatherers and people who use them in pvp.

two things come to my mind, either removing the treasure icon from the map/introducing a timer that will be visible to people in cluster for 30 seconds then disappear.

or adding an existing alert in game to make it work on invis people....
      if dismount works and increases your cd then why does the alert not work....

to make solo ganking more available and not depend and force you to use a fiend cowl, I would revert the changes from DOT... before they increased combat you could use a mage cowl or high dps weapon after dismounting someone you were able to chase using a mount...
      DOT's were ganker's best friend, unfortunately by CD/HG regen food cheesing they decided to change it and combat no longer counts from direct hit. big F

outpost with battleaxe was crazy money 2-4m per chest....

so yea..

The post was edited 1 time, last by Quagga ().

• First off appreciate the response.

Quagga wrote:

two things come to my mind, either removing the treasure icon from the map/introducing a timer that will be visible to people in cluster for 30 seconds then disappear.
      I don't like this change, I mean as a gatherer I like it lol. But I like the idea of ganking hotspots.

What about if they introduced a food that gave an alert when invis people approached. I think this might be a good counter to invis ganking. Gatherers would have to give up their pork pies.

Quagga wrote:

before they increased combat you could use a mage cowl or high dps weapon after dismounting someone you were able to chase using a mount...
      Ahh this makes more sense now. I don't gank enough, but yeah I see why the DOT change hurts ganking.

Quagga wrote:

outpost with battleaxe was crazy money 2-4m per chest....
      They had to be pretty juiced, prolly risking at least a 2mil set. and they could be easily gang banged by roaming group. I think that's good solo content. They rarely if at all would be able to get two outposts on timer. and if no groups were doing them. They should get the loot.
    • What's the intended balance here, for a solo gatherer to be able to gather hotspots (which are group objectives) and 100% reliably avoid a solo invis ganker while not sacrificing any gathering yield and watching YT?

There are already at least 2 perfectly fine ways to avoid being solo invis ganked on a bountiful node:
      1. Go gathering with 2 people, 1 scouts for hostiles, another gathers, alternate from time to time, shittalk stupid gankers on discord.
      2. Mount up from time to time and look around for any signs of trouble instead of AFKing.

Don't tell me all these unsolvable issues of getting ganked are afflicting the solo gatherer while paying full attention to the game and listening for sounds of any mounts riding past you off screen.
    • kazuaru wrote:

What's the intended balance here, for a solo gatherer to be able to gather hotspots (which are group objectives) and 100% reliably avoid a solo invis ganker while not sacrificing any gathering yield and watching YT?

There are already at least 2 perfectly fine ways to avoid being solo invis ganked on a bountiful node:
      1. Go gathering with 2 people, 1 scouts for hostiles, another gathers, alternate from time to time, shittalk stupid gankers on discord.
      2. Mount up from time to time and look around for any signs of trouble instead of AFKing.

Don't tell me all these unsolvable issues of getting ganked are afflicting the solo gatherer while paying full attention to the game and listening for sounds of any mounts riding past you off screen.
      abuse til you can, sooner or later SBI will fix it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Quagga ().