I'm telling you for the thousandth time, Game is unplayable for solo players.

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • I'm telling you for the thousandth time, Game is unplayable for solo players.

      Solo dungeons doesnt even give more loot than its price.
      Corrupted dungeon chests are just same, and boring-outdated.
      Open world is a nightmare, especially black zone. Small chests,spiders,any treasure resources are getting ganked-dived by zergs ( most of time )
      Crafting is dead, not even worth for time spent.
      Gathering is the only thing a solo player can do but you still not going to get goods and take t6-7 flat shits in map.
      Zerg ganking is overpowered and defensives are not enough to dodge them. ( fort sterling cape for example)

      There are some suggestions i can give just to feel better because i know you do not even read this SBI..

      We understand that black zone is not for solo players. Does not matter what idea you bring, it will be crowded with shitty zergs catching t6 gatherer. Ya I also understand its a mmorpg bla bla... and ofc there will be some guys be like then play another mmorpg ( I do, dw :D)

      I knew this game for years and every thing you guys brought for make the game solo player friendly made it worse and worse over time. We all should accept that Black zone is not for solo or small scale players. ( Small scale means less than 10, just to be clear)
      So what to do?

      I have no clue :saint: But maybe improve the red zone and make it more rewarding. Or come us with another continent that suits people who wants to play a skilled game instead of zergbion online.

      Also for people waiting for Mists, it will be bad. This thing is just going to be corrupted vol2 with more risk and less reward.

      ONE MORE THING!

      I also don't understand you zerg players. Are you really enjoying this? No offense, I am just asking it because I really tried it twice and did not even get any enjoy from that content. If. you also don't. Albion is in a bad position for every kind of player.

      SECOND THING!
      Stop making guides like dying is common or dont be scared to die in black zone etc.. Its not like players scared of dying. Most of solo players making corrupteds with their 8.3 set in a 1v1 fight right now meanwhile you gank as 20 with your t6 flat gear.
      quit the game because of lack of content for solo players///11.07.2022

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Sorutkan: Leave you guys here to discuss about everything that will not be better soon. Quit the game// 11.7.2022 ().

    • the last bastion that was gathering died with when they removed gankers from portals and started ganking with invis pot....

      it's been a long time since i've seen shit like this in an open world where 10 players jump on your head with invis pot and in 90% of cases you have nothing to do.

      may they fix it as soon as possible, openworld is one big mess, if you don't have more than 10 people you have nothing to look for.... kill 1-2 groups eventually you will hit 20 people and you are nothing but a loot piñata.

      although with groups of 10v1, 20v1 it was still possible to play, sometimes it happened to die but ganking with invis afterwards is an excessive, this is next lvl cheesing, I'm surprised that no one writes about it, everyone I know says it's bullshit but no one says anything out loud....
    • imho the map became to small.
      remember anglia/mercia/cumbria?
      at this time the game had 1/5 of its actual playerbase.
      now pop increased by 500% and the map got smaller.
      2 more blackzones, 1 t6, 1 t7 would increasy the experience by far.

      also: improve small scale activities like group dungeons and roads.
      the benefits of zerging and holding ho is big. give small groups the motivation to do content in such small groups and fight each other.
    • Hello Sorutkan. I read your post the other day, and I spent some time thinking about it.

      My point. You can easily tell the diffrence, which way they are taking the game.
      When solo players complain about gathering/gankzergs/whatever else? When blobs complain that solo players are taking their shiny things?

      Case A: Its the blackzone, deal with it.. Case B: OMG SBI nerf rats they are being mean to us in the blackzone

      I've never ratted a zvz in my life. But for real, you guys are the big bad wolf in the blackzone.. Huffin and puffin on ppls hideouts.
      Stop crying to mommy developer for nerfs to solo players. If they are there, fighting and dealing damage.. They should be able to loot. Its the f***ing blackzone, remember?
    • TwoNamesTaken wrote:

      Hello Sorutkan. I read your post the other day, and I spent some time thinking about it.

      My point. You can easily tell the diffrence, which way they are taking the game.
      When solo players complain about gathering/gankzergs/whatever else? When blobs complain that solo players are taking their shiny things?

      Case A: Its the blackzone, deal with it.. Case B: OMG SBI nerf rats they are being mean to us in the blackzone

      I've never ratted a zvz in my life. But for real, you guys are the big bad wolf in the blackzone.. Huffin and puffin on ppls hideouts.
      Stop crying to mommy developer for nerfs to solo players. If they are there, fighting and dealing damage.. They should be able to loot. Its the f***ing blackzone, remember?
      Hi my friend! I've never ratted in my life too. But I think the main reason for ratting is its only worth/easy thing for solo players to make money. Just like static rats..

      I don't like ratting is exist in any aspect and i see it as a problem but i still can't blame them about it because of the current stage of game for solo players.
      quit the game because of lack of content for solo players///11.07.2022
    • solo player lack of content?

      or the solo player content is bad? > PvE solo dungeons
      or unbalanced and unrewarding? > corrupted dungeons
      crafting is dead for solo players?

      @Sorutkan
      i just think you are looking for content the wrong way

      its just when compared to "NEW" group content that SBI put out and the "Reward" they give
      the solo content is just that unrewarding
      you just switch content and get a group of friends and fight that is the way blackzone works

      crafting is dead?
      crafting is one of the most profitable things in the game
      its just that SBI lock it behind Group PvP and for T6 zones its ZvZ
      fight for cores and vortex to buff Hideout power to keep it balanced

      this forces players to come togather to achieve something

      Also this is no PvE game where they have end game raids like Lost Ark or World of warcraft or even New World
      this game is mostly about PvP and PvP is quite unfriendly to solo players as numbers are king in open world

      so the only CONTENT worth doing as a solo player in the current GAME is to fame farm
      Experience for Group content gear or ZvZ gear
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

      #RiskVSRewardCult

      Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • The_Support_God wrote:

      solo player lack of content?

      or the solo player content is bad? > PvE solo dungeons
      or unbalanced and unrewarding? > corrupted dungeons
      crafting is dead for solo players?

      @Sorutkan
      i just think you are looking for content the wrong way

      its just when compared to "NEW" group content that SBI put out and the "Reward" they give
      the solo content is just that unrewarding
      you just switch content and get a group of friends and fight that is the way blackzone works

      crafting is dead?
      crafting is one of the most profitable things in the game
      its just that SBI lock it behind Group PvP and for T6 zones its ZvZ
      fight for cores and vortex to buff Hideout power to keep it balanced

      this forces players to come togather to achieve something

      Also this is no PvE game where they have end game raids like Lost Ark or World of warcraft or even New World
      this game is mostly about PvP and PvP is quite unfriendly to solo players as numbers are king in open world

      so the only CONTENT worth doing as a solo player in the current GAME is to fame farm
      Experience for Group content gear or ZvZ gear
      I meant crafting dead for solo players not in general. I also played this game with a guild for almost one year and I felt like I never enjoyed this play style.
      What SBI can't think about is some people really do not like to play as a group.. ( Even tho we have chance to play, we will just reject it.)
      It was perfect like two years ago when avalonian roads and solo dungeons was rewarding and was worth for the risk you take. Even the gather felt so good for solo players.
      But now, you have to be a rat on everything. You gather? you take what zergs left for you. You craft? you race with someone who crafted 20k t6 leather shoes at his %634384 bonus hideout without spending any focus. etc etc.

      I never liked PvE farming in this game and i dont think any person who tasted actual PvE games would play Albion for its PvE. so I mostly played PvP in my entire albion life.

      Also conq challenge is too unfair for solo players.. I dont even think its possible to complete as a solo player.. The amount of points you get from cores and vortex is insane, and remember the zerg who carries this things to hideout also takes every small-medium-large chest on closest maps. Ya I could do the same but you know what? its really most boring activity you can do for me.. I better play candy crush on mobile.

      to summary, I am not mad about people playing together in a mmorpg. I am mad about SBI does not give solo players the rewards they deserve.
      quit the game because of lack of content for solo players///11.07.2022
    • CallMeGosu wrote:

      imho the map became to small.
      remember anglia/mercia/cumbria?
      at this time the game had 1/5 of its actual playerbase.
      now pop increased by 500% and the map got smaller.
      2 more blackzones, 1 t6, 1 t7 would increasy the experience by far.

      also: improve small scale activities like group dungeons and roads.
      the benefits of zerging and holding ho is big. give small groups the motivation to do content in such small groups and fight each other.
      Avalonian roads are still okay for small scale fights but most of time you run too much to find a fight. They surely must improve avalonian roads as soon as possible.
      quit the game because of lack of content for solo players///11.07.2022
    • I hate this game as a solo player, its so frustrating constantly getting ganked by 50 freaking players standing in the middle of a black zone.

      This is one of the only games i play anymore, & im about to quit because its not fun. All i do is try to explore the black zone for 10 mins until you run into a pack of players.

      All the rest of the content for solo players is not fun or rewarding. Corrupteds you have to risk too much silver(which i sure the heck cant farm up as a gatherer unless you want to be ganked)

      I wish they would put some attention to solo play cause this game is in a horrible state.
    • TrippinDippin wrote:

      I hate this game as a solo player, its so frustrating constantly getting ganked by 50 freaking players standing in the middle of a black zone.

      This is one of the only games i play anymore, & im about to quit because its not fun. All i do is try to explore the black zone for 10 mins until you run into a pack of players.

      All the rest of the content for solo players is not fun or rewarding. Corrupteds you have to risk too much silver(which i sure the heck cant farm up as a gatherer unless you want to be ganked)

      I wish they would put some attention to solo play cause this game is in a horrible state.
      I literally quit. Just spending my focus, visit the island then go off. I am not even going to buy premium till they fix the game for solo players.

      I wish I was not a mac user so i could play some mmorpgs who actually care of their players.
      quit the game because of lack of content for solo players///11.07.2022
    • Sorutkan wrote:

      CallMeGosu wrote:

      imho the map became to small.
      remember anglia/mercia/cumbria?
      at this time the game had 1/5 of its actual playerbase.
      now pop increased by 500% and the map got smaller.
      2 more blackzones, 1 t6, 1 t7 would increasy the experience by far.

      also: improve small scale activities like group dungeons and roads.
      the benefits of zerging and holding ho is big. give small groups the motivation to do content in such small groups and fight each other.
      Avalonian roads are still okay for small scale fights but most of time you run too much to find a fight. They surely must improve avalonian roads as soon as possible.
      another problem is the commitment to fights.
      loot at roads is garbage. i can make more silver by doing t5 group dungeons in savezone.
      if you meet a group its often a decision for or against a fight risk wise.
      a buff of roads would not only improve the amount of groups, it also would improve the commitment to fights.
      the game is overal at a very bad spot for small scale fighting.
    • The best and most fun way to earn silver and do pvp is slayer in 5.1.
      A complete stress-free activity that will make you rich even if you lose 9x and win 1x.
      I would like the roads to be back to their original state, to this day I do not understand why they nerfed them....
      I would also like to see them remove HO from the roads in the end we have HQ.... so that the roads are full of RNG, people in the PT pass together, and every other person has an RNG teleport, so as to get rid of these garbage scouts.

      map is too small, alliances have too much dominance, general lack of conflict, no way to remove people from cluster "HQ", contesting terri/castle is impossible with less than 50-100 people....
      it would be nice to see a return to GVG and a complete shift in the ZVZ meta because this spam of numbers is getting boring.

      SBI focused too much on accessibility for new players and got to the point where people who have no idea about PVP etc.... dominate smaller groups by the numbers.
      and their place should be in RZ patrolling and roleplaying as RZ POLICE imo