Strange Happenings are Afoot in Albion

• My theories:

1.- A massive event is coming (at the scale of the Avalonian invasion at Caerleon)
      2.- Finally, they saw the light and they are going to eliminate the stupid zvz content
      3.- They were out of space and now going to reset the "seasons" to a different format, therefore, resetting previous history and statues.
      4.- They are going to eliminate completely from the game the ganking, it will still be full loot pvp but eliminate Many vs 1 ganking

Fingers crossed for 2 and 4
    • cybron14 wrote:

My theories:

1.- A massive event is coming (at the scale of the Avalonian invasion at Caerleon)
      2.- Finally, they saw the light and they are going to eliminate the stupid zvz content
      3.- They were out of space and now going to reset the "seasons" to a different format, therefore, resetting previous history and statues.
      4.- They are going to eliminate completely from the game the ganking, it will still be full loot pvp but eliminate Many vs 1 ganking

It's sad to see this is the only comment in this post.

Basically your #2 & #4 can be summarize as "Make Albion not what Albion is".
      I don't know what to tell you Cybron...
      Maybe just make more friends in game / just go back to play Fortnite or something.
      This game is meant to be brutal and unforgiving. That's why we love it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep on with your good work SI !!!
      Very intrigued to see how this will unfold :D
    • Fa1th wrote:

cybron14 wrote:

My theories:

It's sad to see this is the only comment in this post.
      Basically your #2 & #4 can be summarize as "Make Albion not what Albion is".
      I don't know what to tell you Cybron...
      Maybe just make more friends in game / just go back to play Fortnite or something.
      This game is meant to be brutal and unforgiving. That's why we love it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep on with your good work SI !!!
      Very intrigued to see how this will unfold :D
      Sooo.... a ganker and zerg drone i presume?
      You think all the changes made this last year, are focused on the "brutal death pvp full loot hardcore" players?
      No, because new players dont like that, and several old ones, not completely. So what gives more money to the company? new spending players that DIE inmediately and leave the game?
      No, so ganking is thankfuly doomed.

Note: i have never played fronite, not pubg nor any other shooter (only valorant).

ANYWAY.... Lore related events? Will the Dragons finally awake? or Morgana will come back from hell? or Even Better....Will Merlin come to ALbion as an Undead Cursed World boss?

The post was edited 1 time, last by cybron14 ().

• Lol the only reason i play Albion is for the thrill of getting ganked, on a disadvantage situation, fight and win or escape, is a very nice filling, I agree with @Fa1th full loot and ganking is what make albion, albion. so if u are getting ganked and die go find some friend and take revenge hunt the gankers. I don't understand why some player complain about the core features of the game. So albion is the only good game with this feature, if u don't like it, don't play.
    • take out ZvZ and ganking
      than what would this game become?
      another WoW or guildwars clone?

you new players get so much help already with nerfs to ganking

leave the Hard core part alone if you cannot handle the ganking and ZvZ
      let them get rewards you casual solos can never get

let those who transport through dangerous "ganker" zone make more money than you ever will
      and Make exclusive rewards for holding territory and doing castles you causal players can never have
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • cybron14 wrote:

"I hate it so remove it from game plzzzzzzzzz"

cybron14 wrote:

ANYWAY.... Lore related events? Will the Dragons finally awake? or Morgana will come back from hell? or Even Better....Will Merlin come to ALbion as an Undead Cursed World boss?
      I hope SBI finally could remember that this game has a lore and bring us some of this
      Arcane supremacy

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fabrizziou ().

• если бы игра могла нормально играть в звз и прочие многолюдные активности, то имело бы смысл спорить о необходимости того или иного контента, но это просто лаги фризы и реконнекты дисконнекты если на экране более 20 игроков и что за хардкор а об удовольствии можно тут говорить, если серверы просто не справляются
    • cybron14 wrote:

My theories:

the truth in my opinion I think something is finally going to happen with the history of the game, I don't understand why they pause that if it is something that catches the players a lot more and then comes to entertain a lot, telling a story while we invest hours and hours to this title, I think as a theory is that something very similar to that of the Avalonians is going to happen, who knows if maybe it will end up unleashing a holy war again and Merlin from the shadows and Morgana from hell will resurface to fight again , and with it the Avalonians come out again to protect the world of Albion. :whistling: