Corrupted dungeons: running after swords simulator (make bats spawn faster in stalker)

• Corrupted Dungeons
    • Corrupted dungeons: running after swords simulator (make bats spawn faster in stalker)

I mean everyone knows, the true cancer of cd's: swords. this is how 80% of my cd's go. they will pre-stack, then if you dont let them they dont fight you. they will wait @ crystal or mobs. you wait a bit longer they will then start destroying 1-2 crystals pretending to rat. but even if you do outplay them it doesnt matter. u can never outrun swords, they will reset the fight 3-4 times then eventually win because you cannot make a mistake because you cannot reset against swords. Now you might say ''just destroy crystals yourself'' but thats the thing. the moment you start destroying crystals they will use the mobs/traps on their way to still have their precious prestacks.

Now I dont even care that much about the prestacks, but the resetting is so frustrating. because lets say I pop a res pot to a claymore E. he will just reset fight. now my res pot is on cooldown for 2 fucking minutes btw so I have to afk for 2 min or play without potions. its very obnoxious to play.
    • xBloodshed wrote:

I mean everyone knows, the true cancer of cd's: swords. this is how 80% of my cd's go. they will pre-stack, then if you dont let them they dont fight you. they will wait @ crystal or mobs. you wait a bit longer they will then start destroying 1-2 crystals pretending to rat. but even if you do outplay them it doesnt matter. u can never outrun swords, they will reset the fight 3-4 times then eventually win because you cannot make a mistake because you cannot reset against swords. Now you might say ''just destroy crystals yourself'' but thats the thing. the moment you start destroying crystals they will use the mobs/traps on their way to still have their precious prestacks.

Now I dont even care that much about the prestacks, but the resetting is so frustrating. because lets say I pop a res pot to a claymore E. he will just reset fight. now my res pot is on cooldown for 2 fucking minutes btw so I have to afk for 2 min or play without potions. its very obnoxious to play.
      the feedback was given to retro to put heroic on 9-10% for a better balance - most people agree with you. Unfortunately it was as most feedback ignored...
    • They are only able to infinitely reset BECAUSE there are mobs/ prestackable things EVERYWHERE in the CD. Super ironically, the traps and mobs that are supposed to give more weapons more of a chance- do exactly the opposite- the mobs and traps accentuate certain playstyles and punish others.
      Its the design o f the map that makes swords/bows/gloves/spears so strong right now in there.
      ALso just main spear and run cripple- watch the swords die.