holy staff an hallowfall again in CD

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Udri wrote:

thanks for making invincible healers come back (maybe not as before), it seems to be fighting against windmills.
      Retroman have you done any tests before?
      he received detailed feedback that hallowfall will be a problem in CD.

The feedback suggested to give hallowfall a knight boots treatment and change forcefield to 9 meters

They decided to ignore the feedback.

You find it in Testserver Feedback section.
    • Please don't fuck up hallowfall with knight boots treatment only cause of CD.

It's the only decent holy staff for small content that gives you a chance of kiting the stupid amount of bearpaws, carvings, kingmakers and other bruisers with hellion jacket/specter hood that glue in to you during figths.

Mostly happens in outnumebred fights when you don't have enough people for a second tank or some support to cover for you.

Ban healing staff from CD, add more healing reduciton, I don't care, but stop asking for nerfs that would ruin a weapon in other content just because of CD.
    • Current hallow fall build
      uses the new smite correct?
      Refers to mage cowl. assassin jacket, royal boots, lym cape build with 79% winrate in murder ledger
      Rank 2 (Ramlinn), Rank 34 (OrangeLover)

the healing reduction of 30% should have been enough to make E weaker
      as most healing was from Q when old hallowfall was around

at this point its mobility its the issue not Healing
      if you are unable to have mobility to match hallowfall aka sword, spear, bow then hallow fall just poke you forever

@Trial_hard any word you would like to put into this hallowfall v2.0?
      cause i am outdated on this one
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • Hallowfall, has an I frame on the E that can be both offensive and defensive. this is the only reason its op. Too much variety. 0 punishment to reckless play. cooldowns are basically non existent and not relative to the power level of the abilities. For the amount of utility and such on E it should be a 45 sec cooldown.
    • Sedocoi wrote:

Hallowfall, has an I frame on the E that can be both offensive and defensive. this is the only reason its op. Too much variety. 0 punishment to reckless play. cooldowns are basically non existent and not relative to the power level of the abilities. For the amount of utility and such on E it should be a 45 sec cooldown.
      Exactly this. The E free defensive iframe is what makes Hallow OP. Big burst damage is supposed to be the weakness to heal builds, but that damage is completely negated by simply pushing E WHILE also clearing distance from opponent and getting healed simultaneously. Damage Iframes as part of the weapon kits are cancer to the game but especially when combined with mobility.
    • VseOtlichno wrote:

PaladinoRR wrote:

small content

PaladinoRR wrote:

second tank or some support
      doesn't that mean it's not small content anymore?

I consider up to 4-10 players per party to be small scale content. So if you are over 4-5 dps alredy, a support or second tanks is alredy a good idea, and once you reach 10, a second healer as well. So you can have 2 tanks and still be small scale.. I guess it depends on what everyone consider small scale.

VseOtlichno wrote:

PaladinoRR wrote:

Ban healing staff from CD
      This is exactly what I am suggesting. The healer's place is in the group.

Thats why my grip wasn't with you, but to people suggesting that hallowfall should need a target to be cast like knight boots. How would u suppose you keep yourself alive if you need to kite with bruisers diving you? Holy has no good W to heal themselves, you remove the ability to do the same with the E and hallowfall will be a dead weapon.

CD is just such a cancer content that is killing the balance on all other content.. mobility will always be king in it, especially when paired with sustain. You remove hallowfall mobility, and the next best mobility weapon will be king... So when do you stop?
    • remove the heal from the E
      make it give resistances to allies hit like it used to (and to self if you hit an ally) - like a 0.5 for 3s?
      the heal isn't big enough that its a "divine intervention", I'd rather it be a damage mitigation tool for allies
      (you'd probably want to up the cd with this tho)

really I just liked the old hallowfall concept - a "frontline" or forward healer
      It'd probably be best to just remove the heal from sacred pulse tbh
      ~ Kanra
    • The_Support_God wrote:

Current hallow fall build
      uses the new smite correct?
      Refers to mage cowl. assassin jacket, royal boots, lym cape build with 79% winrate in murder ledger
      Rank 2 (Ramlinn), Rank 34 (OrangeLover)

the healing reduction of 30% should have been enough to make E weaker
      as most healing was from Q when old hallowfall was around

at this point its mobility its the issue not Healing
      if you are unable to have mobility to match hallowfall aka sword, spear, bow then hallow fall just poke you forever

@Trial_hard any word you would like to put into this hallowfall v2.0?
      cause i am outdated on this one
      I have heared the argument about small scale and be the only option if outnumbered..

My conclusion is, if it's the only option if outnumbered to win it is also OP in this content...

I really would recommend to be clean crisp o all heal things:

Zero free mobility and increase survivability to the survive we had - for nature and holy.

The issue will stay forever as long free mobility is on a heal.

Put knight boots treatment on it, give the knight boots jump of hallowfall some better Cooldown or whatever but remove free mobility from heal

The current mechanic synergies so well with leather and Cooldown. Smite needs Cooldown E wants Cooldown, that's why u play it on leather and mistcaller..

I would revert to old treaty - no free mobility to any heal but high survivability and increase heal power of q
    • Quagga wrote:

What's the difference, spear and sword are the same, abuse hp stacking + lifesteal food.

A healer that heals 500~ every 30sec or a spear with 50+ on auto is the same shit.
      true but on a spear e.g. Trinity i just press space while a healer needs to heal, damage,rotate skills... that seems to be more complex..

On top the healer q smite is an AOE that I actually can miss - no issue on 50 ping - hard on 200+ ping

Btw a Trinity heals on E around 400 life with pure AA Lifeleech..seems legit // E & q are impossible to miss with 50 ping or with 250

On claymore just press iron will and then Merc jacket for free unpurge no brain heal unless someone runs cripple..

Works with zero skill on 50 ping or 250 ping

The post was edited 2 times, last by Trial_hard ().