Avalon Gloves strong CDG

• Fabrizziou wrote:

black hands 2.0
      just 1% less braindead

8o
      Blackhands was Purge + Big Damage
      Ava Gloves are Lil Damage + Purge/Big Damage

That means that you cant cleric robe (or any other defensive) their all in because the purge hits before the big damage on the 2nd hit.

Get juggled after, bop away, rinse repeat til you are dead.

Another balancing fail just to make people play gloves.
    • Tabor wrote:

Sorutkan wrote:

yee this thing made me quit cds and i actually enjoy the game now
      Honest question what do you do now that you enjoy? CDs drive me nuts time to time as well but it is the only non zerg content available for solo PvP. Hopefully they get the new mists up and running sooner rather than later.
      I actually made a thread about my first experience in open world after months you can find it in recent list. I am just enjoying in ranked arenas. Bought a 8.3 exc-masterpiece set and spending my time to non-lethal content. Its too enjoyable so far or I just missed small-scale.
      quit the game because of lack of content for solo players///11.07.2022
    • ava glove is not point and click unlike black hands

black hands at melee range would just insta purge you and there is noting you can do about it
      unless you have super reflexes to pop defensive before hand

the ava gloves has a huge jump animation and huge windup before the purge punch
      they need to successful land the jump first to let the purge punch land 100% of the time

if you are unable to land the CC juggle from Q spell or E1 you basically cant land the purge punch E2
      its very easy to walk out of it when not CCed
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • The_Support_God wrote:

ava glove is not point and click unlike black hands

black hands at melee range would just insta purge you and there is noting you can do about it
      unless you have super reflexes to pop defensive before hand

the ava gloves has a huge jump animation and huge windup before the purge punch
      they need to successful land the jump first to let the purge punch land 100% of the time

if you are unable to land the CC juggle from Q spell or E1 you basically cant land the purge punch E2
      its very easy to walk out of it when not CCed
      You dont play CDs so please stop chiming in when you dont know what you are talking about. I get tired of seeing your uninformed opinion in every single thread.

The jump is super easy to land, it knocks the enemy up, and allows them to follow up attack before the enemy lands. This is point and click.
    • @Painball
      good luck landing that slow ass jump on my bow with frost shot / multi shot / cloth cowl

i had no problem with fists of avalon even during the time when i actively play CD

you know why? because the cooldown for fists of avalon is 30 seconds if you use both parts
      and 15secs if you only use the jump and the jump deals like no damage
      so if you bait out the first E with defensives then wait out the second E before giving chase the fists of avalon has no answer to my mobility and damage

black hands was like 15 seconds cooldown and builds wear assassin hood so they can purge you 2-3 times in a fight
      unlike avagloves which purge once every 30 seconds
      when i was reg bow main getting purge every time i cast E by blackhands was not fun to play because their 15 sec E just deny any form of damage i had

@Painball
      we can 1v1 in open world i can show you just how slow that jump is
      and even if you land it on me
      what is there to purge on me? i am a plate badon i have no buffs worth purging
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build

The post was edited 3 times, last by The_Support_God ().