Destiny board shows different information than what is being shown in my character details, Which one is accurate or is this just a bug?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Destiny board shows different information than what is being shown in my character details, Which one is accurate or is this just a bug?

I was checking within my destiny board now that we can see total gather yield after update, And in the board it says 85% where as in my character detail it says 42.5% if I remember correctly passive used to give 0.5% per level so my character detail would make sense, but I still wonder if it was a buff that was applied to gathering by moving from 0.5% to 1% or is this just a bug at all?
      Images
      • bb.jpg

141.77 kB, 640×717, viewed 50 times
    • PaladinoRR wrote:

The SS is correct. The board shows how much rewards you get per level, not your current bonuses.
      I've been a long time gatherer, and the new feature within your character details shows the information that has always been there, But we can only see it now with this feature. I came back to play a month ago and saw that it was 1% instead of 0.5% per level and I thought I was killing it. If they actually buffed it and it just doesn't show correctly this is why I'm trying to understand if this is a bug, to report it as a bug.

I have a feeling that they probably did try to buff it from 0.5% to 1% per level, Or I could just be wrong and it is a typo.

Can a developer confirm this thread?