You cant keep nerfing weapons based only on crystals and corrupted dungeons.

• You cant keep nerfing weapons based only on crystals and corrupted dungeons.

Last patch glaive was nerfed because it was too much on Crystal matches and the patch before that one, Glaive was nerfed as well for the same reason.
      Now the incoming Patch 2 of Into The Fray will nerf spears again because they are becoming very popular in corrupted dungeons.( 3 nerfs in a row)

What about the rest of Albion content like open world for example?
      I dont know if you guys have noticed but 70% of open world players are using bows. It is just ridiculous and overwhelming honestly. From dungeon divers to gankers, transporters, solo players everyone is using a damn bow in open world and SBI just keep ignoring this issue that has been going on for ages and potentially increasing with recent updates.

Combat balance changes CAN NOT be only based in PvP instances like crystals and corrupted dungeons.
      You are just compensating one small group of players and leaving behind everyone and everything else.
    • WHIT3ROS3 wrote:

BluesJD wrote:

I dont know if you guys have noticed but 70% of open world players are using bows
      Huh? I see Bear paws everywhere in the open world. Bows... not so much.
      Although I do agree that "balance" choices are a little... strange.
      Bows are by far a cheaper and more common open world option than bear paws. you saying you see only bear paws tells me you probably never leave out of a portal zone and only play deep bz. bows are by far a better choice because they are safer and the W frost shot can be made to have around an 11s cooldown with a 50% aoe slow. Bow is objectively better than bear paws- it shits on it 100% of the time in CDs and it shits on it 100% of the time in the OW. Bow is cheaper- does the same or more amount of damage- has by far a better kit- once again- like 10% of the cost of bear paws.
    • BluesJD wrote:

Combat balance changes CAN NOT be only based in PvP instances like crystals and corrupted dungeons.
      they can

BluesJD wrote:

I dont know if you guys have noticed but 70% of open world players are using bows.
      I did not notice.

But if it's true... I'll tell you a secret, bows have zero damage. They are only good against persecution. Try not to run after them, but run away to another zone (group dungeon, avalon).
      Mr. Clown
    • open world full of bows?
      I think u are playing a different game

U only see mass whispering bows on gank parties, on small scale roamers u rarely see a longbow, a badon or some stuff like that

On solo roam the warbow is less seen than before, it needs some big brain as u need to manage the frost shot and ur E's

The kings of OW are bear paws and bloodletter, maybe some casual bracers or carving around there
      Arcane supremacy
    • WHIT3ROS3 wrote:

BluesJD wrote:

I dont know if you guys have noticed but 70% of open world players are using bows
      Huh? I see Bear paws everywhere in the open world. Bows... not so much.
      Although I do agree that "balance" choices are a little... strange.
      because bear paws not every one use in CD ,CL or CA XD . NDA always doing combat balance base on CD ,CL ,CA . So if you want make bear paws to nerf just us it in CD ,CL , CA,make it to be huge meta top tier weapons.
    • BluesJD wrote:

What about the rest of Albion content like open world for example?

I dont know if you guys have noticed but 70% of open world players are using bows. It is just ridiculous and overwhelming honestly. From dungeon divers to gankers, transporters, solo players everyone is using a damn bow in open world and SBI just keep ignoring this issue that has been going on for ages and potentially increasing with recent updates.
      Bows are only good in cd and as a solo in open world. They are terrible in any kind of group content. And here you complain about bows ganking and transporting? Even in the content in which bows are used there is plenty of better weapons.

Besides sbi can balance the weapons around any content they want to balance them around. If you don't like that glaive sucks in solo play you should change the weapon or start playing in a group.
    • Hello there your FORMER Bow main here

How dare you all talk about bows and NOT ping me about it

Sorutkan wrote:

open world full of bows??? Is that a joke lol. Bow players only chads whos not abusing bear paws and bloodletter. Open world is based on only these two weapons.

Fabrizziou wrote:

open world full of bows?
      I think u are playing a different game

U only see mass whispering bows on gank parties, on small scale roamers u rarely see a longbow, a badon or some stuff like that

On solo roam the warbow is less seen than before, it needs some big brain as u need to manage the frost shot and ur E's

The kings of OW are bear paws and bloodletter, maybe some casual bracers or carving around there

Stardust968485 wrote:

You are all havin some bizarre mandela effect. I can not recall ever seeing this bow infestation you're talking about. All I usually see is the classic bloodletter + cleric robe build.

if open world is full of bow and every content has a bow viable build i would not be complaining that bow is WEAK now would I

@BluesJD in which world are you in where bows are everywhere i would also want some of that action

@Trial_hard come here and preach to your new believer about bows
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build