Daily Production Bonuses - Missing 1 Bonus

• Daily Production Bonuses - Missing 1 Bonus

New

This has happened twice since the patch came live now. When the server restarts it only shows one bonus for daily production instead of the two that it should be.
      Some of you call me Toxic, but my name is Melvin! - Passing toxic gas since Albion 2016 Ppppprrrrrrrrrrtttt.... Self proclaimed hater of Slayaahata aka SyndicLite aka Simp King of Albion Online
    • New

Robinhoodrs wrote:

Amoebius76 wrote:

Robinhoodrs wrote:

Nowhere does it state that there are TWO bonuses guaranteed, at least from what I've read on the update & patch notes listing.
      My very reliable sources tell me the opposite unfortunately. There should always be two bonuses active. We'll check that out.
      The information listed, once again, has failed me. ;(
      Is the information in the Patchnotes contradictory to this, or just not specific enough?
      morgen teich gar kein bock
    • New

Amoebius76 wrote:

Robinhoodrs wrote:

Amoebius76 wrote:

Robinhoodrs wrote:

Nowhere does it state that there are TWO bonuses guaranteed, at least from what I've read on the update & patch notes listing.
      My very reliable sources tell me the opposite unfortunately. There should always be two bonuses active. We'll check that out.
      The information listed, once again, has failed me. ;(
      Is the information in the Patchnotes contradictory to this, or just not specific enough?
      Just not specific enough.
    • New

Robinhoodrs wrote:

In the dev videos leading up to release it clearly said you get a couple of production bonuses. Production bonuses = 2 / day and the Combat/Gathering bonus is only 1 for a few days. As someone of your status in the community I"m shocked you didn't even know this...So much for Albion TV information...(at least you still got Twitch drops :P)
      Some of you call me Toxic, but my name is Melvin! - Passing toxic gas since Albion 2016 Ppppprrrrrrrrrrtttt.... Self proclaimed hater of Slayaahata aka SyndicLite aka Simp King of Albion Online

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jerek ().

• New

Jerek wrote:

Robinhoodrs wrote:

In the dev videos leading up to release it clearly said you get a couple of production bonuses. Production bonuses = 2 / day and the Combat/Gathering bonus is only 1 for a few days. As someone of your status in the community I"m shocked you didn't even know this...So much for Albion TV information...(at least you still got Twitch drops :P).
      Tbh I refer back to the official patchnotes for this sort of information, not a video where you watch it for new video clips of stuff. And just because I work for Albion TV doesn't mean I'm a walking Wiki. :thumbup:
    • New

Robinhoodrs wrote:

Jerek wrote:

Robinhoodrs wrote:

In the dev videos leading up to release it clearly said you get a couple of production bonuses. Production bonuses = 2 / day and the Combat/Gathering bonus is only 1 for a few days. As someone of your status in the community I"m shocked you didn't even know this...So much for Albion TV information...(at least you still got Twitch drops :P).
      Tbh I refer back to the official patchnotes for this sort of information, not a video where you watch it for new video clips of stuff. And just because I work for Albion TV doesn't mean I'm a walking Wiki. :thumbup:
      Obviously I know that so please stop acting like you are one. There was zero reason for you to comment on this bug post when you don't even know how the system worked...Next time leave it for the developers / QA team please. As for the videos since you're one of the main AOTV guys it would be in your best interest to keep up with all official content videos put out by the development team. :thumbup:

The post was edited 3 times, last by Jerek ().