Consequences for Exploiting the Fame-Distribution Bug

• Alzre wrote:

YeSer wrote:

Alzre wrote:

YeSer wrote:

as i say in the other threat.. the biggest benefited from the bug aren't only who's use them.. its who's sell them too. what about who's earned billions selling higher price than normal.
      and there's a lot player abuse this bug thx to your announcements about not rolling back.. give them a huge excuse to sell those item and trying to lie player to buy them.
      Those player are abuser of bug too. but they haven't any punishment?

Nesne wrote:

And because there has been some misinformation going around: We are not rolling back any progress

doesn't matter they didn't violated the gameplay and it just like they got lucky because stupid abuser don't care about the risk and still buy tome for higher prices from them. LMAO
      they dont abuse the bug? when u know theres a bug and u go sell ur tome as fast as posible its nor abusing the bug? whos pay a killer to kill some body..is more assessing than the killer.
      as i said they dont violated anything they just put the price higher than normal because they know they will got lot of money from stupid abuser that think can get instant fame from the bug. do you understand what i said? hmm
      so using the bug as marketing its not abuse the bug?
    • YeSer wrote:

Alzre wrote:

YeSer wrote:

Alzre wrote:

YeSer wrote:

as i say in the other threat.. the biggest benefited from the bug aren't only who's use them.. its who's sell them too. what about who's earned billions selling higher price than normal.
      and there's a lot player abuse this bug thx to your announcements about not rolling back.. give them a huge excuse to sell those item and trying to lie player to buy them.

Nesne wrote:

And because there has been some misinformation going around: We are not rolling back any progress

doesn't matter they didn't violated the gameplay and it just like they got lucky because stupid abuser don't care about the risk and still buy tome for higher prices from them. LMAO
      they dont abuse the bug? when u know theres a bug and u go sell ur tome as fast as posible its nor abusing the bug? whos pay a killer to kill some body..is more assessing than the killer.
      as i said they dont violated anything they just put the price higher than normal because they know they will got lot of money from stupid abuser that think can get instant fame from the bug. do you understand what i said? hmm
      did they violated the normal gameplay? if the answer is no then no

FYI: bug happens in almost every game, but the one who take advantage out of it excessively is the problem. if devs let this get away unpunished they will never learn and maybe ruin the game in the future when bug happens again
    • I have no issues with this, risk vs reward.

But explain how this makes sense:

prior to the bug i had 60m fame credits. On bug day, I used some t8 books on curse staff which got me like 10m fame credits, whatever.

last night i specced all my leather jackets to 120, spent 40m or so silver, 60m fame credits.

Today i log on, all of the fame credits i dropped on the leather jackets are gone, the 10m fame credits from the bug are gone (no issues whatsoever with this), BUT the 40m silver i spent on leather jackets is not back.

So, i used my books and money on the day of bug, they are gone, i get it, punishment, no issues.

3 days later, i spec my leather jackets with credits i had before the bug, and money i had before the bug, wholly unrelated to the bug, and SBI undoes the speccing, but not the 40m silver spent on it.

Again, before some idiot says "hurr durr you abused bug you deserve it", me speccing my leather jackets had NOTHING to do with the bug.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Deadlus ().

• Alzre wrote:

YeSer wrote:

Alzre wrote:

YeSer wrote:

Alzre wrote:

YeSer wrote:

Nesne wrote:

did they violated the normal gameplay? if the answer is no then no
      FYI: bug happens in almost every game, but the one who take advantage out of it excessively is the problem. if devs let this get away unpunished they will never learn and maybe ruin the game in the future when bug happens again
      as u say.. next time i will try to sell the buged item and skip the punish.
    • Deadlus wrote:

I have no issues with this, risk vs reward.

prior to the bug i had 60m fame credits. On bug day, I used some t8 books on curse staff which got me like 10m fame credits, whatever.

last night i specced all my leather jackets to 120, spent 60m or so silver, 40m fame credits.

Today i log on, all of the fame credits i dropped on the leather jackets are gone, the 10m fame credits from the bug are gone (no issues whatsoever with this), BUT the 60m silver i spent on leather jackets is not back.

So, i used my books and money on the day of bug, they are gone, i get it, punishment, no issues.

3 days later, i spec my leather jackets with credits i had before the bug, and money i had before the bug, wholly unrelated to the bug, and SBI undoes the speccing, but not the 60m.

Again, before some idiot says "hurr durr you abused bug you deserve it", me speccing my leather jackets had NOTHING to do with the bug.
      the work speed of SBI imagine they wait for 2 day more u will lose 100m silver.

Nesnes wrote:

Of course, we are aware that not all players abused this bug purposefully, as gaining Fame is a normal part of gameplay. So as long as you stayed at your normal day-to-day gameplay value, you have nothing to worry about.

For other players, we will take appropriate steps to mitigate the unreasonable benefits gained from exploiting this bug in the coming days.
      "appropriate steps to mitigate the unreasonable benefits"

and yeah @Deadlus now u cant win me in HG as u haven't Ur 120 jacket. can dev roll back his destiny board to 0 . and let me kill him easier?

The post was edited 1 time, last by YeSer ().

• EANjshdusda wrote:

Absolutely irresponsible punishment.

A lot of people spent real money during this bug.

So the developer profited from it.

How are we supposed to trust that you didn't make this bug on purpose?

to lure players to spend more money?

only to then "punish" them later?
      we cant trust them. lets just leave this s2pid game. if they can do this right now. what hold them from doing this in the future. they robbing their own community for sht reason and their own mistake lmao.
    • YeSer wrote:

Alzre wrote:

YeSer wrote:

Nesne wrote:

we adjusted to the marketprice. if you see a price goes up on a certain thing you sell. happens every bigger patch anyway with tomes. so whats malicious about that? People used it KNOWING that something wasnt right and they were happy about maxing out tree's in such an easy way whereas it usually takes way more. go cry at home bye
    • Deadlus wrote:

I have no issues with this, risk vs reward.

last night i specced all my leather jackets to 120, spent 60m or so silver, 40m fame credits.

Today i log on, all of the fame credits i dropped on the leather jackets are gone, the 10m fame credits from the bug are gone (no issues whatsoever with this), BUT the 60m silver i spent on leather jackets is not back.

3 days later, i spec my leather jackets with credits i had before the bug, and money i had before the bug, wholly unrelated to the bug, and SBI undoes the speccing, but not the 60m.

I have no argument, maybe you can ask mod to fix this hope they can do something
    • YeSer wrote:

Alzre wrote:

YeSer wrote:

Alzre wrote:

YeSer wrote:

Alzre wrote:

YeSer wrote:

Nesne wrote:

did they violated the normal gameplay? if the answer is no then noFYI: bug happens in almost every game, but the one who take advantage out of it excessively is the problem. if devs let this get away unpunished they will never learn and maybe ruin the game in the future when bug happens again
      as u say.. next time i will try to sell the buged item and skip the punish.
      go ahead hopefully there are still some stupid player out there want to abuse the bug after this :D
    • siampas wrote:

EANjshdusda wrote:

we cant trust them. lets just leave this s2pid game. if they can do this right now. what hold them from doing this in the future. they robbing their own community for sht reason and their own mistake lmao.
      don't spread your unreasonable thinking and hate pls. bug happens in every game, maybe you should know this.
    • EANjshdusda wrote:

So there is a bug in the game. You have written in the rules that exploiting bugs is not allowed and it is against the rules and you will get punished... and when you see a bug in the game you go and invest real money to expoil the bug and then complain that you get punished for that. I wonder who goes and buys gold to do this. The developers can't lure anyone to spend money on a bug bcos it is simply stupid to do so. And if developers get money from people's ignorance then they deserve all the money and a trophy on top of that. :thumbsup: