About ranked arena healers.

• About ranked arena healers.

SBI you seriously need to add monitoring system in arena for healers literally half of the games ive soloed i sit on healer and he refuses to heal from my experience you reporting system is total trash "lets allow people to report but lets not give outcome" how should we know if they been banned if you wanna have proper ranked arenas then put in proper anti-griefing measures its seriously annoying to get matched with troll players who either refuse to teamwork or play like headless horses instead using their brains no wonder why arenas are super toxic place if you make long term content then test it properly instead putting and having to wait 10+mins as 5 stack queue or risk solo for faster matches.
      My solutions:
      Put games played on normal arena before they can queue into ranked arenas i would say 200~ games on the role that they want to queue as.
      Dont allow queueing as 2-3 same weapons into ranked arena.
      Dont allow non-healer to queue with a healer weapon cause that gives perma healing sickness.
      Have minimum 20mil pvp fame as a requirement to queue into ranked arenas that way people who have atleast some kinda knowledge about pvp playing rankeds.

SBI if you dont want arena dying like arena 1.0 did seriously put some kinda anti-griefing measures because after like 2 weeks ranked arenas will die out or get abused for only tomes which is already a thing
    • MinKsTeR wrote:

SBI you seriously need to add monitoring system in arena for healers literally half of the games ive soloed i sit on healer and he refuses to heal from my experience you reporting system is total trash "lets allow people to report but lets not give outcome" how should we know if they been banned if you wanna have proper ranked arenas then put in proper anti-griefing measures its seriously annoying to get matched with troll players who either refuse to teamwork or play like headless horses instead using their brains no wonder why arenas are super toxic place if you make long term content then test it properly instead putting and having to wait 10+mins as 5 stack queue or risk solo for faster matches.
      My solutions:
      Put games played on normal arena before they can queue into ranked arenas i would say 200~ games on the role that they want to queue as.
      Dont allow queueing as 2-3 same weapons into ranked arena.
      Dont allow non-healer to queue with a healer weapon cause that gives perma healing sickness.
      Have minimum 20mil pvp fame as a requirement to queue into ranked arenas that way people who have atleast some kinda knowledge about pvp playing rankeds.

SBI if you dont want arena dying like arena 1.0 did seriously put some kinda anti-griefing measures because after like 2 weeks ranked arenas will die out or get abused for only tomes which is already a thing
      200 games in normal arena.
      20mil PvP fame.
      More attention for every lost game's salty healer report.

New post a week after changes:
      "Why does arena have NO HEALERS?!!?!"

Weapon enforcement on the healer and non-healer roles seems fair tbh. No matter how you look at it, some weapons are healing weapons and some are certainly not.
    • 1. 100% solution for you, Play healer if you think other healers play badly.
      2. I dont know, its just question. Have you said something bad about healer before? It seems strange to me when someone says something bad about my heal, and then asks why I heal other players, and I only heal him when other players have 100% HP. Thats why.
      3. If they do what you said, arena will die.
      A. 200 games in arena looks as very much. I think about 50 games will be enough to learn how to play.
      B. PVP fame for arena? What? Arena is not lethal. Bad requirement for arena.
      C. You can select both roles in queue. So requirement to equip weapon wont work. You can also change items in arena.
    • i had the same experience with ppl like you.
      maaaaaany very bad players, mostly bruisers overextend the shit out of the game and cant accept the actual playground for positioning as a healer.
      this very bad players tend to blame healers for theyr inting....

"literally half of the games ive soloed" shows how less you know about pvp in this game and i actualy think i know why u did not got healed....
      albion is not league. you win with teamplay, timings, combos and positioning. you dont win by "carry".
      albion is team and decision based. its a knowlege game.

now you have 80 mil pvp fame. very little....
      should i say now "arena needs at least 200 mil pvp fame". how do you feel about this?i mean, i could enter, you not. why? because i think you are a pleb with your low number.
      are you? who knows. but its your argument, not mine.

EDIT: a last very important question....
      if you are THAT teamplayer and all other players are so bad you should climb at least a bit.
      why do you rage then?
      and this raging part really gives me league flashbacks.
      all this wannabes telling you they deserve to be diamond or higher and if you play with them you just want it to end XD
      i was diamond, met many players in silver, gold or below with this mindset and they all sucked heavy. they all say "my mates trolling, i cant climb" "its my teams fault" and so on. but if you dont troll and have 3 brain cells you WILL hit diamond in league. every retard can hit diamond like this.
      and if you never troll in albion and play with all this trolls. why u dont climb if you dont troll?
      explain me sir

if you never troll by yourself the odds are in favour for you. 5 potential enemy trolls, 4 potential trolls in your team. since you dont troll....
      thats very simple math....
      this will lead to a very positive winrate by default.

EDIT2: if its not about your rank and more about your experience of gameplay: get friends and que with them.
      also a very easy solution. if your argument is just a nice game without trolling, group with other players....

The post was edited 3 times, last by CallMeGosu ().

• I would agree that much is dependent upon the kind of healer you have. That said, much is also dependent upon the kinds of players you get in the team as well. For instance:

1/ Players that leave the support class to get crystals and ignore anything other than splurge attacking.
      2/ Players that fight only in the middle and get drawn away from Crystals so that the other team gain all three crystals at all times.
      3/ Players that play their class oblivious of the kinds of heal support and support class CC they may have in group.
      4/ Players that cannot coordinate attack, and each attacking a different player.
      5/ Players with CC who do not protect the Healer.
      6/ Ranged players who insist on playing at melee range in cloth.
      7/ Melle players who will not engage frontal players.
      8/ Players who do not attack the opposing team healer while your teams healer gets Tunneled.

All these things contribute to the eventual success or otherwise just as much as the healer in a game... sadly it is often the healer that bears the brunt of complaints for teams that have not understood the basics of team arena tactics and strategy, and have little experience of other weapons and what they do or how coordinated tactics can win or lose games.