Fame Distribution Bug & Consequences

• TiMazZ wrote:

Imagine banning people because you can not code properly XD
      New kind of low.. oof
      And the funniest thing is that sbi made a lot of money due to the bug.. Many people bought gold, to convert to silver, to convert to books until books were disabled.
      the kind of thing is normal in every game. the problem is the one who abuse it to cheat the game and be better than everyone else
    • Alzre wrote:

TiMazZ wrote:

Imagine banning people because you can not code properly XD
      New kind of low.. oof
      And the funniest thing is that sbi made a lot of money due to the bug.. Many people bought gold, to convert to silver, to convert to books until books were disabled.
      the kind of thing is normal in every game. the problem is the one who abuse it to cheat the game and be better than everyone else
      bro theyre the one who said they wont rollback it. and now what? they eat their own sht? and thats our problem? no. SBI want to fight against their community. no wonder big youtuber speak sht about this game and leave the game already. theyre right from the beginning.
    • I ate a book that day for a different level of defense equipment skill with Nature staff, and it's unfair.I didn't try to exploit the bug, I didn't buy it in the market. reset about 1,500 books that I had collected for months without returning them. Even some bug users have received no sanctions, I want compensation, which is unfair. include untill this days of fame farm...